Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Glitzmen

What Do You Think Of Hezbolallah

Rate this topic

Salaam Brothers,

At least in the case of the AMIA bombing, it's definitely fair to criticize the ways in which both Mossad, the Menem government and other shadowy organizations "influenced the results" of and obstructed the preliminary investigation. High-ranking members of the Argentine provincial police force, judges and even presidents of the country have all been suspected of either directly collaborating with the attackers or at the very least allowing the attack to unfold. At this point in time (over twenty years later) the case is still far from closed, and probably never will be...

It only makes sense that the intelligence apparatus of a nation (Mossad) would be involved in an investigation into act of terror against its interests and citizens abroad;  after all, that's one of the main reasons why such organizations exist in the first place. Mossad definitely has a well-earned reputation for tampering with to  crime scenes, destroying evidence, "disappearing" suspects/witnesses/persons of interest, etc., to suit its agenda and objectives. I think this probably applies to every other intelligence agency on Earth, too.

Nevertheless, additional investigations in the years following the attack  have consistently implicated the IRI/Hezbollah (along with their Latin American cohorts). Again, anyone interested should do their own independent research on this subject, if for no other reason to get a better idea of how ridiculously entangled both Israel and the IRI are in Latin American politics. Both parties are (or at least have been in the past) willing to murder noncombatants right alongside their intended targets and utterly destroy the lives and property of anyone caught in the middle...Civilian noncombatants ultimately bear the brunt in any armed conflict; it's all so tragic...

And Allah knows best, any errors in what I do or say are entirely my own...

WS  

Edited by Abu Umar

Salaam,

Again, I don't have any "proof;" I don't have a time machine, and all parties involved are murderers, liars and crooks IMO...http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-17570484...

Here's another one from 08..http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7564660.stm.

Do a quick search for "Carlos Menem" or  "Juan Jose Galeano" to get an idea of the kind of people we're dealing with (in addition to the Israelis and others)

Here's one in Spanish, which alleges high-ranking government involvement in the attack as well as its subsequent and continuous cover-up... http://www.perfil.com/sociedad/Amia-un-ex-secretario-del-juez-Juan-Jose-Galeano-denuncio-que-fue-secuestradro-y-torturado-20090307-0025.html

So no, I don't have any "proof," but as a general rule, in Latin America (and elsewhere I'm assuming) if police and special forces types kidnap and torture investigators, then it's usually a pretty safe bet to assume that someone is hiding something...

WS 

Edited by Abu Umar

Salaam,

Again, I don't have any "proof;" I don't have a time machine, and all parties involved are murderers, liars and crooks IMO...http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-17570484...

Here's another one from 08..http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7564660.stm.

Do a quick search for "Carlos Menem" or  "Juan Jose Galeano" to get an idea of the kind of people we're dealing with (in addition to the Israelis and others)

Here's one in Spanish, which alleges high-ranking government involvement in the attack as well as its subsequent and continuous cover-up... http://www.perfil.com/sociedad/Amia-un-ex-secretario-del-juez-Juan-Jose-Galeano-denuncio-que-fue-secuestradro-y-torturado-20090307-0025.html

So no, I don't have any "proof," but as a general rule, in Latin America (and elsewhere I'm assuming) if police and special forces types kidnap and torture investigators, then it's usually a pretty safe bet to assume that someone is hiding something...

WS 

BBC?

^^^ So you're going to dismiss any Western source? What other sources are available then? Obviously the sources that you personally trust are ones that are in favour of Iran - so why would they talk ill of them?

It is quite a black and white thing to talk about though. Either you consider them bad or good, still haven't seen a news source or serious person who is "meh, i'm indifferent".

You seem to have this grudge against anything related to Iran and tend to speak up whenever anything related to them is posted. Which is fine and is your right. But in regards to hezbollah, since we are on the subject, it shouldn't be dismissed that it was Hezbollah(the Iranian faction of it) that kept ISIS at bay in Iraq, whether people like it or not. 

It is quite a black and white thing to talk about though. Either you consider them bad or good, still haven't seen a news source or serious person who is "meh, i'm indifferent".

You seem to have this grudge against anything related to Iran and tend to speak up whenever anything related to them is posted. Which is fine and is your right. But in regards to hezbollah, since we are on the subject, it shouldn't be dismissed that it was Hezbollah(the Iranian faction of it) that kept ISIS at bay in Iraq, whether people like it or not.

Tis the truth.

Not not quite. Iran has done more than any Iraqi politician in regards to the current situation. We do not help from Iran in regards to our current situation, and I do support the Hizb when it comes to the situation against the Zionists. What I am against is following Iranian propaganda blindly, every state has flaws, so any state is up for criticism. So don't open PressTV and imagine that it's 100% correct. Edited by DaBeast313

Who the hell cares what I think?

If there is a group which is fighting for truth and justice, which is upholding the school of thought of ahlul bayt, which is defending the honor not only of Shias but of all people within its grasp... a group which is led by a man of rare brilliance and foresight, ...

Who the hell cares if some doosh bag from the internet doesn't have the highest opinion of them?

If I say "I am Baradar Jackson and I think Hezbollah is stoopid," what difference would that make in the world?

Salaams,

Fair enough about questioning anything reported by the Beeb; I still figured that posting those sources would be less controversial than linking to a Haaretz or Jerusalem Post article...

But what about all the regional, Spanish-language material on this subject? Are these local investigators also part of some vast conspiracy against the IRI/Hezbollah? 

I'm not condemning everything that the group does or has done; to do so is ridiculous IMO...There have been many points in time where Hezbollah was the only institution offering anything resembling law, order and basic services in Southern Lebanon, and I've heard first-hand reports (from those who were actually there) that the IRI/Hezbollah was the only group offering any kind of actually useful military assistance to the beleaguered Kosovars and Croats in their greatest times of need against the Serbs; They also helped some indigenous Central American peoples in their brave fight for survival against their savage (U.S.-backed) imperialist oppressors. I don't have any "proof" for any of these examples, so everyone reading this should dismiss these last claims as part of some vast pro-IRI/Hezbollah conspiracy...

To everyone who actually participated in this discussion in a polite and constructive manner: Thank you, people like you give me hope for our shared future as civilized, responsible adults...

To everyone else who felt compelled to indirectly insult/attack me for daring to offer my (unpopular on this forum) opinion of Hezbollah: Grow up, your behavior is neither productive nor helpful to your cause and only reveals that you don't have anything of value to add to this conversation.

Rant Over; Have a blessed and enlightened day everyone!

WS

Not not quite. Iran has done more than any Iraqi politician in regards to the current situation. We do not help from Iran in regards to our current situation, and I do support the Hizb when it comes to the situation against the Zionists. What I am against is following Iranian propaganda blindly, every state has flaws, so any state is up for criticism. So don't open PressTV and imagine that it's 100% correct.

That is your weakness. You pretty much rely on two thing when it comes to your opinion; pressTV and western news. That is why you come off as uninformed.

Most serious iranian news agencies have arabic as well, get to reading. PressTv is weak and is meant as a weapon agaist westerners, its not for you and me. And they are doing a horrid job, everyone knows this. If you want to be taken serious you need to be better informed.