Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Khalilallah

Girls Are Better Than Boys In Almost Everything

Rate this topic

I know I am making generalizations here but I have noticed something.

Girls are better than boys in education, since on average in the UK statistics show that girls do better than boys in school.

Girls mature quicker than boys

Girls can take more pain

And the reason why Islam has banned women from some professions (being a Judge) is because men lack some gender specific qualities that women have and this lacking is what makes them suitable, e.g. Men are not as caring as women and so a criminal cannot sway their hearts with tears and sad tales because the men simply don't care that much about tears and feelings but women are caring and more caring than men, which makes them better.

The only feature in which men are better is physical strength, however this can't really be a strength today, Horses are physically stronger than men yet men ride horses. So physical strength is obsolete.

Also nothing makes me cry worse then angry words from a women, some time ago I jokingly made fun of a certain woman's teapot and she did not even reply with bad words but it was the way she said it and the way she looked at me that nearly made me burst into tears. I can get beaten up but I won't cry but a women can make me cry just by looking at me and speaking in an intimidating way, and my cries at that point would not even be an angry one which causes retaliation, it would be one which causes me to crawl up and cry like a pathetic kid in a dark corner.

So I have learned to not confront women or speak in any form whatsoever which would displease them.

Edited by Khalilallah

"Girls mature quicker then boys"

Not true.  In Islam the girl is mature before the man. Please reply back to that.

Secondly: What's your point? Please don't create unnecessary threads, like this, dear brother.

Salam Aleikum

in eyes of Allah swt. we are equal without difference with different strength about we can complete each other!

I dont see that Girls are more better than Boys!

Everyone is very special on his kind no matter woman or man!

Boys develop slow in the beginning but boys fetch up later as grown man and can support woman more with cool mind and calm. And woman have feeling and emotional. That is like equation of man and woman! They always complete each other well with different kind! That was why Allah swt. had created man and woman for different task! Nobody is better than anyone! Just complete like unfinished puzzle!

We women need man to make sure our progeny and man need woman the same to survive our progeny also! Coolness and emotion complete each other well! Allah swt. is great to create man and woman with purpose to being instructed by each other! We shall eye with another view about advantage of gender!

I agree brother Ali in this point to think bad about boy! We arent allowed to justice the another gender! It isnt good example for Muslime to tell bad about anything! Not compatible with belief!

Wasalam

Edited by زينب حيران

"Girls mature quicker than boys"

Not true.  In Islam the girl is mature before the man. Please reply back to that.

Secondly: What's your point? Please don't create unnecessary threads, like this, dear brother.

Well done Sherlock, You are right girls do mature quicker than boys. What did I say?

Secondly, this is ShiaChat, an online forum site not your Father's private property.

Edited by Khalilallah

I think u r wrong!!!Boys r better than girls!!!

Btw not all women or men the same..even I sometimes am stronger than men or some men cry easily...... i really dont know how I can speak with them...they even r much more sensitive than me....so not all the same

Edited by Life=Abbas

:lol: I am so glad I created this thread ROFL.

But on a serious note.

I made this thread because sometimes some women feel women are being treated unfairly because they lack qualities which men possess but in reality it is men who lack qualities which women have, which dumbs men down for the job.

For example: a Women is more likely to have stronger emotions after seeing a car crash than a man because they are more emotional, or she is more prone to being tricked by a sad tale because of her sympathetic and caring nature. This is often seen as a bad quality but I am trying to say that this is a good quality.

Also what makes me upset is when people favour having sons than daughters, in Afghanistan, where I come from, if a son is born, parties are held but if a daughter is born, she won't have any celebrations and people treat the birth not as a birth of a daughter but they treat the birth as a loss of a son. Of course there are some people who are better.

So I thought I might highlight some qualities of women which are often mistook as defects.

Edited by Khalilallah

Girls are better than boys in education, since on average in the UK statistics show that girls do better than boys in school.

Brother you're not looking at these statistics correctly.  You have to look at the type of subjects they're majoring in.

Women tend to major in easy stuff like education (where you just have to show up to get a 4.0 GPA), human resources, etc  whereas the harder subjects are more male-dominated like engineering.

So of course those statistics will make it seem like women are doing better (because they tend to major in easier subjects) but that doesn't translate into real world success because the money is in the harder degrees.

So I have learned to not confront women or speak in any form whatsoever which would displease them.

Akhi this will lead to years of misery in marriage both for you and for her.  Same thing with the workplace.  When a person is incorrect, they should  be corrected,r regardless of their gender, age, nationality, position, etc (with adab of course)

was salam
Edited by ImamAliLover

Women might be more suited to our gentle modern society, but in times of war or chaos the men have the advantage, and not just because of physical strength.

Girls do better in schools because of the way the educational systems are usually set up. Boys and girls are equal in intelligence, but boys tend to have better spatial skills and girls tend to have better verbal skills.

Oh really? Is that why the most successful people are men?

Economics? Men.

Science? Men.

Mathematics? Men.

Sport? Men.

Doctors? Boys.

Chefs? Boys.

Engineers? Boys.

The people who make the change in this world are men. They're the most influential people in the world...

Oh really? Is that why the most successful people are men?

Economics? Men.

Science? Men.

Mathematics? Men.

Sport? Men.

Doctors? Boys.

Chefs? Boys.

Engineers? Boys.

The people who make the change in this world are men. They're the most influential people in the world...

It s exactly WRONG...

Well done Sherlock, You are right girls do mature quicker than boys. What did I say?

Secondly, this is ShiaChat, an online forum site not your Father's private property.

I apologize for not looking properly.

Bil tawfeek.

Bro, you did make my day though thanks for that.

Also please drop the hate just because I was (maybe) rude to Sheikh Waili over Imam Ali not riding a horse. I have realized and amended myself.

Khayr inshallah, brother.

:)

DaBeast3l3:   Best Chefs are Men. The "reasoning" went that men cooked because they wanted to and women did because they had to. That was what we were told at home and school.

Now:  I've heard that for 60 years, Buuuuuuuuuutttt...

Moroccan girls (in general) are devoted to being "very good cooks"...

...and my ex is the best of all. Truly

:cry: :cry: :cry:I do miss her cooking  (seriously, she made me a few meals that were so good I almost cried.)

Edited by hasanhh

DaBeast3l3:   Best Chefs are Men. The "reasoning" went that men cooked because they wanted to and women did because they had to. That was what we were told at home and school.

...and my ex is the best of all. Truly

:cry: :cry: :cry:I do miss her cooking  (seriously, she made me a few meals that were so good I almost cried.)

Now you are becoming slightly guided by seeing some goodness in marriage. :D

Lol! Okay this thead got to me. I promise, you Khalillalah i will beat all the girls to get 1st spot in college. In return, you will make a thread titled, "Men are Betterthan girls. Period!"

Lol! Okay this thead got to me. I promise, you Khalillalah i will beat all the girls to get 1st spot in college. In return, you will make a thread titled, "Men are Betterthan girls. Period!"

Its not chivalrous to beat women brother.

And the reason why Islam has banned women from some professions (being a Judge) is because men lack some gender specific qualities that women have and this lacking is what makes them suitable, e.g. Men are not as caring as women and so a criminal cannot sway their hearts with tears and sad tales because the men simply don't care that much about tears and feelings but women are caring and more caring than men, which makes them better.

Yes its true...

The other day i heard this in Hadis when i went for a Majlis

You're acting like it's a bad job.

No I am not.

Did you get the message yet? It's been 5 days since you posted this thread. Surely by now... (joking  :P )

Lol I told you that's not what I intend.

Edited by Khalilallah