Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Khalilallah

Was Abo Bakr's Son A Shia Of Ali?

Rate this topic

Abo Bakr's son, I think I read that his name is Mohammed ibn Abo Bakr (ra) .

Imam Ali (as)  loved him and he kept him close. Then Imam Ali also appointed him as the governor of Egypt before he was killed by Muawiya and Amr ibn Aas.

It is clear that Imam Ali loved him and Mohammed ibn Abo Bakr loved Imam Ali, but was he one of Imam Ali's Shias, like Abo Zar ibn Ghiffara and Ammar ibn Yassir.

Mods please filter this post from any hate inciting speech.

Yes he was and so what ?

I really dont see how any person can take Muawiyah over Ali.

I don't mean Shia as in the Mazhab, because at the time of Imam Ali, only the most pious of people qualified as his Shia.

I mean Shia as in someone believing in his Wilayat. Was Abo Bakr son also a Shia of Ali?

Also, Imam Ali delivered his speech of Ash-Shaqshaqiya (the Camel's Foam) during his Caliphate after Usman, Omer and Abo Bakr's death. I think Abo Bakr's son was with Ali at the time.

Edited by Khalilallah

(bismillah)

(salam)

Muhammad Ibn Abu bakr, born in 10 A.H. His father died when he was 2.5. and Imam Ali married his mother Asmaa Bent Omays. due to this marriage he benefited the Imam Ali upbringing and became one of his loyal companian in the sense that even fought against his sister Ayasha in the battle of Jamal.

no doubt he had accepted Imam Ali Walayah.

Muhammad was one of the companions of Imam Ali (a.s). When Imam decided to fight in Jamal, he dispatched Muhammad to Kufah to prepare people for the battle. Muhammad was fighting in the battle of Jamal against his sister and accompanied Imam in the battle of Sefeyn. He wrote a letter in this battle and mentioned the privileges of Imam Ali (a.s) to Mu`awiyah.

He wrote: " I saw how you tried to reach his lofty status, though you are what you are, while he is the one who stood out above the rest as the foremost in the doing of anything good and in embracing Islam. His conviction was most sincere, his offspring the best among all people, his wife the best of all women, whose cousin was the very best, whose brother traded his life on the Day of Mu'ta for the Pleasure of Allah, whose uncle is the master of martyrs on the Day of Uhud, whose father defended the Messenger of Allah and his mission, whereas you are the accursed and the son of the accursed. You and your father have never ceased plotting to undermine the religion of Allah, trying, both of you, to put out the light of Allah, rallying others behind you, spending your wealth and seeking the support of other tribes.

Thus did your father die, and in his footsteps are you now following. Those who testify against you are the very ones whom you seek to please, while those who resort to you are the pariahs from the remnants of parties, the leaders of hypocrisy, those who are the foremost in dissenting from the Messenger of Allah. Those who testify for Ali, though his virtues are quite obvious and merits eternal, are his supporters whom Allah, the Most Exalted One, mentioned and praised in the Qur'an over all others from the Muhajirs and the Ansars: they are with him battalions and valiant defenders, protecting him with their words, always ready to spill their blood to protect his, finding the truth in following him and perdition in opposing him.

Woe unto you! How dare you set yourself as an equal to Ali while he is the heir of the Messenger of Allah, his wasi, the father of his offspring, the first among the people to follow him, the very closest to him? He shares with him his secrets; he unfolds his affairs before him, while you are his enemy and the son of his enemy!

So enjoy your life as long as you can through the means of your falsehood, and let the son of al-As support your sinning, for your end seems to have come close, and your mischief seems to be waning: soon you will come to know who is to receive the lofty rewards!

And be informed that you are plotting against your own Lord Whose Might you do not fear, from achieving Whose Mercy you have despaired, and He will soon take you by surprise while you remain in the deluge of your conceit. And peace be with whoever follows the right guidance".

This letter clearly shows that he was the follower of Imam Ali (a.s). Also Imam appointed him as a governor of Egypt that was one of the biggest provinces of Islam in that age.

Even when the corps of enemy killed him, Imam expressed his sadness for his martyrdom and praised him for his service to Islam.

I don't mean Shia as in the Mazhab, because at the time of Imam Ali, only the most pious of people qualified as his Shia.

I mean Shia as in someone believing in his Wilayat. Was Abo Bakr son also a Shia of Ali?

Also, Imam Ali delivered his speech of Ash-Shaqshaqiya (the Camel's Foam) during his Caliphate after Usman, Omer and Abo Bakr's death. I think Abo Bakr's son was with Ali at the time.

(salam) 

No. There was no such thing as 'wilayah of Ali'. Not even Ali (ra) himself believed in 'Wilayah' or divine Imamah. 

(salam) 

No. There was no such thing as 'wilayah of Ali'. Not even Ali (ra) himself believed in 'Wilayah' or divine Imamah. 

"Verily, your Master is but Allah and His Apostle and those who believe, who establish prayers, and pay the Zakat while bowed in worship."(Quran-5:55)

What is the Master meaning for you ?

This master is not materialistic master who tame pet animals but ..... see the Master there Allah, His Messenger ( Rasool Allah ) and the Pious Person who gave Zakat in Ruku.

Ask you Sheikh, Maulana, Mulla whoever .. and take the meaning of Master where Allah will share same meaning and Rasool Allah too with that Pious Person.

Muhammad ibn Abi Bakr (ra) was not only from the Shia of Imam Ali but from his Khawas, he was not like his [edit] father or sister and fought with Imam Ali (as) in the civil wars against him. He was murdered as a Mumin by Amr ibn Al-Aas in Misr and the Imams of Aal Muhammad have spoken highly of him in their ahadith. Alayhi Rahmat Allah

Edited by hameedeh
Cursing Sunni leaders is against site rules.