Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
ana_ma3a_al_haq

One Of The Many Miracles Of Aba Abdillah (As)

Rate this topic

Why did they add "(asking him to ask Allah to cure me)" in the translation, when he said no such thing? People shouldn't give their own interpretation when translating things.

Because that's what it implies now get over it.

Because that's what it implies now get over it.

Not necessarily. In fact, his wording would seem to go against that interpretation. Many people ask the Ahlulbayt to help them with their God-given powers over the universe (wilayah takwiniyah). Since there are different possible interpretations, it would have been better to have simply given the translation without commentary.

What sad times we live in when no-one credits Allah swt...

Remind me again? Who is this Allah you speak of? What is salat? You suppose that scholar in the video prays? What does he say while taking ablution again? 5+ times a day? Please tell me. Jazakallah

Prophet Muhammad (saww) says "O'Ali (as) Reach me"

كتاب درر المطالب  : قال : خرج رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وآله - إلى غزاة تبوك وخلف علي بن أبي طالب - عليه السلام - على أهله ، وأمره بالاقامة فيهم ،فأرجف المنافقون وقالوا : ما خلفه إلا استقلالا به ، فلما سمع ذلك أخذ سلاحه وخرج إلى النبي - صلى الله عليه وآله - وهو نازل بالحرق ، فقال : يا رسول الله زعمالمنافقون انك إنما خلفتني استقلالا بي . فقال رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وآله - : كذبوا ، ولكني خلفتك لما تركت ورائي ، فارجع فاخلفني في أهلي وأهلك ، ألا ترضى أن تكون مني بمنزلة هارون من موسى إلا انه لا نبي بعدى ، فرجع إلى المدينة ، ومضى رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وآله - لسفره . قال : وكان من أمر الجيش انه انكسر وانهزم الناس عن رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وآله - ، فنزل جبرائيل ، وقال : يا نبي الله إن الله يقرئك السلام ، ويبشرك النصرة ، ويخبرك إن شئت أنزلت الملائكة يقاتلون ، وإن شئت عليا فادعه يأتيك ، فاختار النبي - صلى الله عليه وآله - عليا ، فقال جبرائيل : در وجهك نحو المدينة وناد : يا أبا الغيث ادركني ، يا علي أدركني ، ادركني يا علي

"When Prophet Muhammad (saww) left for the battle of Tabuq and left behind Ali bin Abi Talib (as) with his family, and ordered him to stay with them. Then the hypocrites said, "Prophet Muhammad (saww) did not leave him behind but to be independent of him.

When Imam Ali (as) heard this, he took his weapon and left towards the Prophet (saww) and said, "O Messenger of Allah (saww), the hypocrites claim that you left me behind to be independent of me.

Then the Messenger of Allah (saww) said, "They have lied, but I left You behind, so that You are left after Me. Go back and leave to my family and your family. Are You not satisfied that You have to Me the position/station that Haroon had with Moosa except that there is no Messenger after me."

Then He went back towards Medina and the Messenger of Allah (saww) carried on with his travel.

Then when He ordered the army, the army broke apart and defeated the men from the Messenger of Allah (swt)

Then Jibraeel descended and said, "O Messenger of Allah (saww), Allah (swt) sends blessings upon you and gives you tidings of support. And tells you that if you wish the angels will descend killing, and if You wish for Ali (as) , call Him, He will come to You. The Messenger of Allah (swt) chose Ali (as) .

Then Jibraeel said, "Turn Your face towards Madina and call, "O' Abal-Gais Reach me", "O'Ali Reach me", "Reach me O'Ali".

[source: Madinat Al-Ma'ajiz, Vol. 2, Pg. 9-10] 

Narrated from Mufazzal bin Amr from Aba Abdillah (as): 

روى المفضل بن عمر عن أبي عبد الله عليه السلام قال: إذا كانت لك حاجة إلى الله وصقت بها ذرعا، فصل ركعتين فإذا سلمت كبر الله ثلاثا، وسبح تسبيح فاطمة عليها السلام، ثم اسجد وقل مائة مرة: يا  مولاتیفاطمة أغيثيني، ثم ضع خدك الايمن على الارض، وقل مثل ذلك، ثم عد إلى السجود وقل ذلك مائة مرة وعشر مرات واذكر حاجتك فإن الله يقضيها

Aba Abdillah (as) said:

"If you have a need from Allah (swt) and cannot reach it, then pray 2 Rakat (units). Then after Salaam, say "Allah is Great" 3 times, then recite the Tasbeeh of Fatema (sa), then go to Sajdah (Prostration) and say 100 times 'O My Master Fatema (sa), help me'. Then place your right cheek on the ground and say the same again. Then return to Sujood (Prostration) and say the same 110 times and then mention your need, verily Allah (swt) will fulfill it."

[source: Bihar Al-Anwar Vol. 99, Pg. 254, Al-Balad al-Ameen Pg.159 - Actual source of this is the book 'Qabs Al-Misbah - Sheikh Al-Shehrasti]