Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ali-F

Why Did Sayed Khomeini Execute Ghotbzadeh ?

Rate this topic

Asslamu Alaykum.

It is very taboo to talk about the negative sides of Imam Khomeini on Shiachat, because most of the members of this side are very pro Islamic Revolution.

As an Iranian, I don't respect him as much as many people here do, and I'll refrain from making comments regarding him, but I still believe that he was a good man who meant well. However, many of the actions he took had negative consequences for both the Umma and Iran. For example, he issued a Fatwa on Salman Rushdie's life for his book (which is frankly stupid and not worthy of international attention). This gave a very negative light to not only Muslims in the world but Shias.

I can go on and on about the bad things which he did. And for every terrible thing he did he did a good thing too! For example, rural Iran was given more attention during his reign and electricity was supplied to villages, and roads were built.  Bottom line, neither his die hard supporters nor his die hard enemies are right. He is NOT the 13th imam and he is not Shaytaan reincarnate. Only Allah can judge a person. May Allah reward him for his good intentions and may he forgive him for any sins he may have commited.

So someone plans to kill the leader of a country and gets caught. Not sure what alternatives you were looking for? Perhaps they should have given  him a nice massage and a cookie?

Asslamu Alaykum.

It is very taboo to talk about the negative sides of Imam Khomeini on Shiachat, because most of the members of this side are very pro Islamic Revolution.

As an Iranian, I don't respect him as much as many people here do, and I'll refrain from making comments regarding him, but I still believe that he was a good man who meant well. However, many of the actions he took had negative consequences for both the Umma and Iran. For example, he issued a Fatwa on Salman Rushdie's life for his book (which is frankly stupid and not worthy of international attention). This gave a very negative light to not only Muslims in the world but Shias.

I can go on and on about the bad things which he did. And for every terrible thing he did he did a good thing too! For example, rural Iran was given more attention during his reign and electricity was supplied to villages, and roads were built.  Bottom line, neither his die hard supporters nor his die hard enemies are right. He is NOT the 13th imam and he is not Shaytaan reincarnate. Only Allah can judge a person. May Allah reward him for his good intentions and may he forgive him for any sins he may have commited.

Wait...that would only mean one thing....that you are right?