Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Khalilallah

Women Are Stronger Than Men - Khamanei

Rate this topic

I am interested in knowing how women manipulate men, I can imagine how but I don't exactly know the method by which a women would/could manipulate a man and also how often do women try to use their gender specific ability to manipulate men? and How can a man be wary of this, what are the signs when a women tries to manipulate someone?

LOL. I admit I didn't watch the video, but there are dozens of ways humans use their strengths against the weaknesses of others for their own gain, but I'm looking forward to reading what men have to say on the matter.

The application of strength over a weaker body (physical or otherwise) has been condemned by  the Quran, the Prophet and Imams - whether it is father-child, husband-wife, employer-employee, teacher-student, rich nation-poor nation  or whatever.

And it is happening  all the time.

In fact, so often that no one can possibly miss it.

Most people will witness that "overbearing"approach or hear about it numerous times in their lives. 

He is saying that women are the stronger gender because they have wisdom and can think properly. In essence, a good woman will, by all her good characteristics (patience, love, sacrifice, loyalty, etc.) make her men (husband, son, father, brother, grandfather) find peace, rest, calmness at home. A good woman will teach by her example, all the good manners, kindness, compassion, etc. Manipulate is not what he is saying at all.