Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ibn-Ahmed Herz

To The Admin "repenter".

Rate this topic

Asalamu alaykum, I hope all is going well with everyone on the board, some people have been coming up to me and asking me why I was banned, so I will just answer here Inshallah. I honestly don't care that much hence why I took almost a year to even say anything, and it really isn't a big deal to be honest.

I just want to say that I was banned because I was "insulting members". However in truth I didn't insult "members" on the board and this is a lie put on me by the admin repenter, I insulted one kafir zionist Christian because he was insulting our religion and I also did it in a joking manner that can hardly be considered extreme. This admin "repenter" then banned me, I just wanted to make that clear so that other people did not think that I was insulting Muslims or other people without cause. 

You all know me, I don't have to type anything, I just find it pathetic that a Shii'i Muslim who defends our religion is banned yet a sarcastic, rude, Zionist Christian is given free way, I suggest that "repenter" reevaluates his personal grudges vs fair admin-ship duty.

Wasalam

On 11/23/2014 at 8:54 PM, repenter said:

Praising hitler on this site is not accepted, whether you like it or not.

But defending the recent mass murdering and hypocrite American presidents, apologizing for Israel, reveling in and praising anti-human systems like Imperialism, Fascism, Capitalism are all accepted. Praising enemies of Ahl al bayt (as) is also accepted. What makes Hitler so different or worse, I wonder. Also especially while we have first hand knowledge of the former and only a history written by the victors of the latter. Rather it is trendy (and nothing else) to stomp Hitler every chance we can get. People find it "intellectual" to do so. :D

And many Shias think that they should state the popular view and nothing else in order to uplift and protect their creed's image in front of the world. Regardless of right and wrong in the popular views.

How interesting.

On 11/24/2014 at 0:53 AM, Darth Vader said:

What makes Hitler so different or worse, I wonder. Also especially while we have first hand knowledge of the former and only a history written by the victors of the latter. Rather it is trendy (and nothing else) to stomp Hitler every chance we can get. People find it "intellectual" to do so. :D

And many Shias think that they should state the popular view and nothing else in order to uplift and protect their creed's image in front of the world. Regardless of right and wrong in the popular views.

Hitler had no redeeming qualities except in the eyes of the fellow Nazis. I think we Shias in our acrimony towards the Zionists (or even Jews) should not succumb to the temptation of equivocating Hitlerite worldview just to appear contrarian, only out of spite for the dominant Jews.

Saying Jews deserved what they got is a very dangerous line which can be applied to any community to victimise them anywhere in the world. In fact, if you notice, the neo-Nazi fascist line in Europe is currently in the process of creating a new narrative of scapegoating. The difference is: this time it's going to be Muslims/immigrants in the gas chambers.

A better intellectual approach is to discuss the predilection of Europeans for orchestrating pogroms and large scale extermination of populations they don't like. And this phenomenon has been imported to British mandate Palestine in the form of "Jewish homeland", where the same mentality of ethnic cleansing and extermination is at work, whose last vestige on European soil we saw in Bosnia not so long ago.

On 11/24/2014 at 0:53 AM, Darth Vader said:

But defending the recent mass murdering and hypocrite American presidents, apologizing for Israel, reveling in and praising anti-human systems like Imperialism, Fascism, Capitalism are all accepted. Praising enemies of Ahl al bayt (as) is also accepted. What makes Hitler so different or worse, I wonder. Also especially while we have first hand knowledge of the former and only a history written by the victors of the latter. Rather it is trendy (and nothing else) to stomp Hitler every chance we can get. People find it "intellectual" to do so. :D

How interesting.

2 points for comparative skills. 

On 11/22/2014 at 7:36 AM, Ibn-Ahmed Herz said:

Asalamu alaykum, I hope all is going well with everyone on the board, some people have been coming up to me and asking me why I was banned, so I will just answer here Inshallah. I honestly don't care that much hence why I took almost a year to even say anything, and it really isn't a big deal to be honest.

I just want to say that I was banned because I was "insulting members". However in truth I didn't insult "members" on the board and this is a lie put on me by the admin repenter, I insulted one kafir zionist Christian because he was insulting our religion and I also did it in a joking manner that can hardly be considered extreme. This admin "repenter" then banned me, I just wanted to make that clear so that other people did not think that I was insulting Muslims or other people without cause. 

You all know me, I don't have to type anything, I just find it pathetic that a Shii'i Muslim who defends our religion is banned yet a sarcastic, rude, Zionist Christian is given free way, I suggest that "repenter" reevaluates his personal grudges vs fair admin-ship duty.

Wasalam

You called David66 a Kafir, a Zionist and a Christian at the same time? What gave you the right to insult him even if in a joking manner? 

By thinking you are defending our honour you have made all shias look bad with your bad behaviour. You should improve your attitude and leave the defending of religion to people who are capable and are able to write an objective reply without insulting any body.

On 11/23/2014 at 8:54 PM, repenter said:

The member you are calling Zionist, i recon you mean David66, is actually one of the most polite members we have, something you should learn from as a shia.

I don't agree with the rude tactics and kind of language the OP probably used, and as polite as this David guy seems, he indeed has a skill at unnecessary provocateuring and pushing the right buttons on people to set them off, causing people to react in wild ways.  And it appears like he encourages such reactions, or at least doesn't try to prevent them. 

Doesn't excuse the OP's behavior, but its understandable.

On 11/24/2014 at 8:02 AM, magma said:

I don't agree with the rude tactics and kind of language the OP probably used, and as polite as this David guy seems, he indeed has a skill at unnecessary provocateuring and pushing the right buttons on people to set them off, causing people to react in wild ways.  And it appears like he encourages such reactions, or at least doesn't try to prevent them. 

Doesn't excuse the OP's behavior, but its understandable.

His skill at provoking only reflects two things; his skill at provoking and other members immunity to provocation.

As long as it is within the rules, learn to fight fire with fire.

Wa aleykum Salam

You have a track record of being racist and rude. Praising hitler on this site is not accepted, whether you like it or not. Neither is promoting killing of jews or christians. Take that trash elsewhere.

The member you are calling Zionist, i recon you mean David66, is actually one of the most polite members we have, something you should learn from as a shia. You might not agree with him or other members, and he might be a zionist, but he is not breaking forum rules and he is behaving, which is more than i can say about you, specially when you call yourself a Shia.

Making a post like this will only make you look silly and pathetic in order to get a bandwagon going. How about spending your time learning how to post your opinion in a proper academic fashion, that way we can all learn from your supposed knowledge and others can engage with you without having you ranting. Once you are able to do that, you are welcome back.

Wasalam

Some of ibn Herz posts are actually good. Ten times better and more valuable than David's likes.

Ibn herz is a brother , David isn't.

David is passive aggressive, ibn is bad tempered.

I'm not against the banning , but I don't get the point of this public announcement.

Edited by Chaotic Muslem

On 11/24/2014 at 8:14 AM, repenter said:

His skill at provoking only reflects two things; his skill at provoking and other members immunity to provocation.

As long as it is within the rules, learn to fight fire with fire.

C'mon bro, the OP is quite knowledgeable in religious sciences and has contributed with several interesting topics many times. Obviously he knows what not to do next time and will most likely not do it after this episode. And that David guy is basically on my self-created ignore list so every time I see his avatar I just skip that post.

I seem to remember a certain Sunni member (Invoker) that was un-banned after claiming he would change, but ended up being banned again. Why not give the same chance to our Shi'a member? Most of OP's posts were really academic when he was here and were quite enjoyable.

So we've jahangiram in Shia militia thread with his thesaurus infected direct insults calling people idiot moron buffoon and yet get away because it wasn't a case to show how justice friendly we are towards other sects since he insulted Shia brother?

Trying to understand :?

Edited by insearchoflight

I really don't get this culture of pushing things under the rug because the culprit is a Shi'a. This forum is a Shi'a forum, yes, but it's not exclusively for Shi'as and the only way to keep the non-Shi'as who come here - which is a very small number, indeed - is to treat everyone fairly and equally. As long as David is not swearing or doing that is downright unacceptable, I really don't see why everyone wants him banned and why Shi'as being rude and swearing should be forgiven just because they are 'brothers'.

Also, 

@DarthVader

Obviously, since he's a non-Muslim, he's going to say stuff we don't agree with and side with people whom we may consider oppressive but that's the whole point of the forum, to let people express their opinions and to give us the opportunity to either answer the questions posed by others or to accept what they say. That's what a forum is. If we start banning people just because they sided with Israel, then I am pretty sure we certainly won't convert anyone to Islam. If Prophet started exiling or killing anyone who had bowed to an idol, without giving them a chance, Islam would probably have finished before it even started.

Some of ibn Herz posts are actually good. Ten times better and more valuable than David's likes.

Ibn herz is a brother , David isn't.

David is passive aggressive, ibn is bad tempered.

I'm not against the banning , but I don't get the point of this public announcement.

I didn't make the announcement, he felt the need to make it public, so i let him.

If Prophet started exiling or killing anyone who had bowed to an idol, without giving them a chance, Islam would probably have finished before it even started.

This line need a little correction. Not a chance but relaxation until they attack. Otherwise there is no need for Sulah Hudaiybiyah even after islam got into power and kuffar was weak. Allah said the Sulah as " Fateh Mubeen ". I hope you got my point.

Edited by alirex

On 11/24/2014 at 11:57 AM, alirex said:

This line need a little correction. Not a chance but relaxation until they attack. Otherwise there is no need for Sulah Hudaiybiyah even after islam got into power and kuffar was weak. Allah said the Sulah as " Fateh Mubeen ". I hope you got my point.

Yes, I know that the Prophet did eventually fight and kill non-Muslims but that because they physically attacked first. I really doubt that David is going to end up outside one of our houses with a chainsaw in his hand. The Prophet never killed anyone simply because they espoused a view he didn't agree with.

No I'm just trying to get it across that Hitler is old, really old, and there are so many much better hate sinks to puke into today including IRONICALLY Israel which has surpassed Hitler and which is instead a precious darling of the lying West, the Antichrist team. Israel is the living proof of Hitler's innocence. Let Hitler be. As a Muslim, you should not allege while you haven't witnessed for yourself and as Rijalists the American and Zionist narrators of the alleged holocaust should be all but unreliable to you. Look to, speak of and worry about your own holocausts and hate and ban its perpetrators instead and those who love them. Thats all.

On 11/24/2014 at 2:32 AM, Marbles said:

The difference is: this time it's going to be Muslims/immigrants in the gas chambers.

That is unavoidable. Many people may think otherwise and that is self delusion. It will begin in the West. If any method of appeasing them helped much then Turkey would have been accepted into the EU by now and Bosnians wouldn't have been slaughtered. Rather there is no common ground. Its either submission to their way comprehensively or the slab. It has always been so with mankind. Some things never really evolve.