Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Imam Husayn's Head Spoke

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(salam)

This has actually been narrated in various Shī'ī and Sunnī sources. These include Tareekh al-Tabarī, Bihār al-Anwār, Tareekh ibn al-Athīr, Kitāb al-Irshād and other books of Islamic History. Of course, whether this is mu'tabar or not is a different story. The likes of Sayyid Ali al-Milani and others will claim that there is no need for checking whether this khabar is sahīh, hasan or muwaththaq since this outside of the area of al-Ahkam al-Shar'iyyah.

Edited by Ali al-Hadi
  • Veteran Member

If Jesus (pbuh) can talk as a child, Hussain's (as) can also recite the Quran. If Allah wills, it happens. 

Yes, everything can happen if Allah (swt) wants, but I am thinking: The blessed head was beheaded, so could it still talk? I can't understand it logically. Allah (swt) knows best.

• Veteran Member

Yes, everything can happen if Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì wants, but I am thinking: The blessed head was beheaded, so could it still talk? I can't understand it logically. Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì knows best.

Find logic in these events too.

1. Prophet Mohammad (SAW) gave his tounge to Imam Ali (as) when Imam Ali (as) born. Imam Ali (as) said that sliva gave me 1000 Uloom on that Basis i open another 1000 Uloom. How sliva can transform Knowledge from one brain to another ?

2. Hazrat Fatima Zehra (sa) was Batool , Batool means a lady who is not getting Mensuration cycle. Mensuration cycle bloos is necessary to build organs of human. Then how come She gave birth to Kids ?

3. Hazrat Maryam got Hazrat Isa without Father , how ?

4. If you know story of Shadad ? The one who built a Jannat on earth challenging God Heaven. When he got birth on a lonely island his mother got died after birth. Its was mercy of Allah , Allah gave honey in Shadad one thumb and Milk in another and Shade of Cloud on his head. How come Milk and Honey can get secreated from thumb ?

Buddy these are all matter of Allah.

I don't know if u can understand Urdu. But there is One part of a poetry.

" Mat tol ise Aqal ke meezan me Majid

Jo Aqal me ajaye use Ali (as) nahi kahte "

in english

Don't try to calculate it in your brain oh , Majid

If something came in your brain its is not Ali (as)

It is just poetry but we can see the truth in it. We still not able to understand Imam Ali (as) .. how is possible we can calculate things of Creator of Imam Ali (as) ?

If any atheist is asking on these issues i am just avoiding such debate, as our brain is not capable to understand these things so far, why do we start putting excuses and unnecessary details to persuade our points.