Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
imajen

Online Howza (Free Or No More Than $1000/yr)

Rate this topic

Assalamu Alaykum everyone-

I would love to attend howza. I live in the United States and there is one Howza in the state I live but not close enough to attend and still work full-time. I am looking for an online howza where you can work towards a degree and where it's either free or maybe no more than $1000 a year. There are online Sunni schools like this (free/low cost for example IOU) but I am having a hard time finding Shia online schools that are free or low cost. Any information that can be shared would be greatly appreciated! Shukran.

Qom Howza is not only free but they also pay you and give you free accommodation and food.

It's not payment it's a stipend to live on, they do the same in the Najaf hawzas but the stipends are not much you have to live modestly.

update: the AMI Education does have an online program but the cost for their schooling is around $5400/year. I will contact them to see if they know of a free or low cost online school. I will check back to see if anyone else reading this forum knows of another possible school and will update if I find anything. Shukran.