Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Game, Film And Animation Industry

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salaams/Hi,

As a kid I practically was below average in the regular sciences, math studies. Drowned into my world of comics, video games, fantasy characters I took up my passion as a career choice. Long story short I specialized as a Concept Artist for the Entertainment Industry(Game, Film and Animation industry). 

I am looking forward to meeting brothers and sister who are looking forward/or are pursuing similar careers. I would love to answer any questions regarding my field of work.

Peace!

• Veteran Member

Salaams/Hi,

As a kid I practically was below average in the regular sciences, math studies. Drowned into my world of comics, video games, fantasy characters I took up my passion as a career choice. Long story short I specialized as a Concept Artist for the Entertainment Industry(Game, Film and Animation industry). 

I am looking forward to meeting brothers and sister who are looking forward/or are pursuing similar careers. I would love to answer any questions regarding my field of work.

Peace!

(salam)

Do you have an online portfolio? I'm intrigued. I'm studying Illustration at the moment and have been doing digital art for about 6 years.

• Advanced Member

Wsalam,

That's one cool profession. Animation is something I like,do you use specific softwares to create the story and characters? Is their a easy software to use for beginers?

Good thing you want into a field you like, I just want for some random field,lol.

Haha its the coolest profession! Animation can get technical. I have a no of friends in the industry who are Animators. One needs to have a flair for acting and theater for Animation. The internet is loaded wih tutorials, check em out.

I do have an online porfolio which I am not very comfortable showing, reason being the work old and is super redundant. I have'nt updated my portfolio with any new work(as I am on contract and cannot share new work till the current game we working on is released) and I would like to assume that my current work is a lot mature in skill. But anyways here goes the link for it www.zaidalirasool.com