-Enlightened

Palestine, What Do You Think Of Shia?

Rate this topic

15 minutes american interviewer who travelled to Palestine to ask about their perceptions about Shiites .

There are some English subtitles thankfully, because me neither I didn't understand a single arabic word in the interview.  They have a different way of speaking I guess .

BTW, I've heard most members of ISIS are Palestinians. Is that true?

That is what Ammar Nakshawani said in recent lecture and was pubclily condemned by the organisers for making such inaccurate and divisive comments. 

Most of the people didn't know about Shia Islam on the video, but they criticized shi'ism anyway . Which brings me to say, that religion does not divide.. its ignorance that divides .  If people were more aware of each other's belief, they wouldn't focus on criticizing the differences, but on seeing the similarities .

Shia and Sunni widely have problem specially in India and Pakistan, Rest world now acting like South Asians :shaytan:

These kind of video are designed specially to make conflict in between shia and sunni so that Mission of Israel become easy, As they understand until Shia help Palestinian they are not capable to win. So they are just making such thing so that after watching such video Shia will stop supporting Palestinian and Israel mission become easy.

We will not leave our Brother Palestinian whether they don't know us or Say bad about us. We are follower of Imam Ali (as) we can't leave Ummat in bad condition. They don't know so they can hate but we know we can't hate. Its our Religious duty to Help them for there Freedom.

Edited by alirex

I feel so sorry for Sunnis, some Muslims really do live in a period of Jahilliya

Brother i don't think they all are Sunni, Some Western Islamic follower are mixed in Ahle Sunnat community and they are the main cause of all this Disturbance and due to that you can see there is Tension in between Ahle Sunnat sects too. I saw Ahle Sunnat brothers doing Matam , Alam , Tazia in all over India and Cursing Mauwiya and Praising Hazrat Ali (as) .. they don't even forget to Curse Zakir Naik too due to his love for Yazeed :D

I feel so sorry for Sunnis, some Muslims really do live in a period of Jahilliya

I think its good they dont know everything about shias.

In that other thread, people said that the Al Aqsa masjid is political and a pile of rubbish made by Umr. They said its in their books that Al Aqsa is in heaven.

Its their opinion and i appreciate freedom of speech but dont be surprised if palestinians dont apprecite shia views on Al Aqsa.

I don't think the people interviewed here hate Shi'a, but rather it seems like they've been told or taught that the Shi'a are against the Sunnis, want to kick them out of their countries and other things which may be due to Hamas or other groups' propaganda machines. If someone could just educate them on what being a Shi'a means and the realities of what is happening in the countries of the Shi'a, I think most of the people here would probably hesitate to repeat what they said.

This does beg a question though. Why have Shi'a not put more effort into spreading Shi'ism's teachings among the Palestinians? You'd think there would be more Palestinian Shi'a these days.

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum brother Saintly,

A few years back, Sunni sheikhs like qardawi and others have spoken against Shias saying we are sending proselytizers to convert the Sunni masses. It was not true, but they noticed a significant amount of Sunnis who did tashayou3 and that is why they made a rukus about it.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

Its duty of Hamas to tell them who are shia. Hamas top leaders knows which country is helping them and what sect they are ... So its hamas duty to make them aware and spread brotherhood in between all sects and clean mind from rumors.

(bismillah) 

(salam) 

Just because Iranian government support Palestinians, it doesn't mean Palestinians have to praise Twelver Shia. They will thank Iranian government but they will not endorse Twelver Shia. 

According to Shia, Palestinians are misguided because they love Abubakr and Umar (رضی الله عنهم), and according to Palestinians Shia are misguided because they hate Abubakr and Umar. 

(bismillah)

(salam)

Just because Iranian government support Palestinians, it doesn't mean Palestinians have to praise Twelver Shia. They will thank Iranian government but they will not endorse Twelver Shia.

According to Shia, Palestinians are misguided because they love Abubakr and Umar (رضی الله عنهم), and according to Palestinians Shia are misguided because they hate Abubakr and Umar.

And it's as simple as that. Thankyou brother

(bismillah)

(salam)

(salam)

Iran does not or did not ask for twelve Shiism to be praised by Palestinians, you, brother wisdom007, and for any other Sunni. If anything, they are trying to defend the people in the right, Palestinians and Muslims in general.

(wasalam)

(salam)

Iran does not or did not ask for twelve Shiism to be praised by Palestinians, you, brother wisdom007, and for any other Sunni. If anything, they are trying to defend the people in the right, Palestinians and Muslims in general.

(wasalam)

(wasalam)

I never said they asked. My comment was in response to some comments on this thread. 

In short its duty of Muslims to support Muslims specially who are in Oppressor regime. And Irani are supporting Palestine so they are doing there Duty as a Muslim. Question is on those nation who are not supporting but still saying them self Muslim nation ...

Hazrat Ali (as) supported all the first 3 Caliph in there trouble time that teaches us at least Ahle Tashio can not get rid from helping other sect, or they are not following teaching of Imam Ali (as).

Edited by alirex

^ from your link:

During the 1948 Arab-Israeli War, all of the villages were depopulated.[5] Their residents mostly fled as refugees to Lebanon, though some remained in Israel as internally displaced persons.[5]Israeli communities partly or completely on the lands of the former villages include Yuval, Shomera, Zar'it, Shtula, Margaliot, Ramot Naftali, Yir'on, Yiftah, and Malkia.[5]

In 1994, the refugees from the seven villages, who had been classified as Palestinian refugees since 1948, were granted Lebanese citizenship.[6] Some factions in the Lebanese government, Hizbollah in particular, have called for the seven villages to be "returned to Lebanon".[5][7]

Under 40% of Palestinians actually consider Shi'as as Muslims.

Most Paletinians are in love with anti-Shi'a figures.

Palestinian political entities have stabbed Shi'a politicial entities in the back.

Time to focus home instead of helping these people with billions of Shi'a money. Shi'as need that money more than them and deserve it more than them.