Sign in to follow this  
Ramis Khan

If A Woman Does Not Make A Man Husband....

Rate this topic

If a married woman has relations with her husband's best friend, she makes arguments that it is OK we are JUST friends, I did not make him my husband. He fulfills my needs whenever I ask him, he takes care of me. And yes, he's very close to my husband, my husband can't refuse his request.

The same thing mostly people do with Allah. They say it's OK to supplicate to others, prostrate, making Niyaz/ nazar etc as far as we did not call them God.

While Allah clearly says,

Surah Al-Baqarah, Verse 186

٢-١٨٦ ‌وَ‌إِ‌ذَ‌ا‌ سَأَلَكَ عِبَا‌دِي عَ‍‍نّ‍‍ِ‍ي فَإِنّ‍‍ِ‍ي قَ‍‍ر‍ِ‍ي‍‍بٌ ‌أُج‍‍ِ‍ي‍‍بُ ‌دَعْوَةَ ‌ال‍‍دّ‍َ‌اعِ ‌إِ‌ذَ‌ا‌ ‌دَع‍‍َ‍انِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُو‌ا‌ لِي ‌وَلْيُؤْمِنُو‌ا‌ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُد‍ُ‌ونَ

And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me, indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided.

Surat Ghāfir (The Forgiver) - سورة غافر

And your Lord says, "Call upon Me; I will respond to you." Indeed, those who disdain My worship will enter Hell [rendered] contemptible.

Prophets (as) supplicated to Allah, other people too, mentioned in Quran.

For Allah, fornicator and polytheist are on same level.

Surah Noor, verse 3

24_3.png

The fornicator does not marry except a [female] fornicator or polytheist, and none marries her except a fornicator or a polytheist, and that has been made unlawful to the believers.

What the hell are you trying to say? Why are you using so many types of colors and sizes. What the hell does a married woman sleeping with her husbands best friend have to do with anything?

The same thing is doing acts to other persons which are specific to Allah.

What the hell are you trying to say? Why are you using so many types of colors and sizes. What the hell does a married woman sleeping with her husbands best friend have to do with anything?

The same thing is doing acts to other persons which are specific to Allah without calling them God.

Eloquence is part of knowledge and you have none.

Edit your post before you are confounded by your own vulgarity and stupidity.

I ask you to read before commenting.

Do you know that the verse that you provided contradicts your claim?

It says "And when My servants ask you about me, then indeed I'm near"; why doesn't it only say "Indeed I'm near"?

If you knew a little bit of Arabic, you'd know that this verse is a conditional statement: when this happens, than that happens.

BTW, this matter has been discussed previously in other topics and you're well aware of that, because you were participating.

So, if you have something new to say, please go ahead and add your comments there. Why would you start a new topic?

Edited by SeyedMajid

lol go easy on the guy. Qiyas logic o_O LOL

Certainly your Master is Allah and His Messenger and those who believe who establish prayer and give charity while they bow. And who ever takes Allah and His Messenger and those who believe as a guardian, so surely the party of Allah will be victorious. (Qur’an 5:55-56)

(wasalam)

I ask you to read before commenting.

You are offering the similtude of wives fornicating with regards to seeking closness to Allah S.W.T. through an intermidiary. You don't find it disturbing? What then is the similtude of those who seek Closness to Allah directly? Having sex with ones wife? Such similtudes are innapropriate for such a subject.

I have no argument against you in what you calling people on, ie seeking Closness to Allah directly, and i find your previous posts on the subject very valuable ( May Allah reward you ), but i am arguing against the vulgar example you have used in this case.

If a married woman has relations with her husband's best friend, she makes arguments that it is OK we are JUST friends, I did not make him my husband. He fulfills my needs whenever I ask him, he takes care of me. And yes, he's very close to my husband, my husband can't refuse his request.

The same thing mostly people do with Allah. They say it's OK to supplicate to others, prostrate, making Niyaz/ nazar etc as far as we did not call them God.

Oh no... :wacko:

*jumps off the cliff*

Okay... I am a bit confused here...

God does not fulfill all your needs. Your not physically sleeping with god and his not always taking care of you. C, this is bizarre.. D am not sure what your trying to address... E if everyone thought of it this way then she be cheating on her husband with her husbands knowledge and he cant even do much about it..

This is just strange/distrubing.

I will translate what he is trying to say but i take no position .

his main argument is to refute the concept of Tawassul, stating that it is shirk, by providing an example; The comparaison of a woman's obedience towards another man rather than her own husband, versus our obedience towards the Imam's , instead of Allah.

don't insult him, he just needs a bit of enlightenment . 

I will translate what he is trying to say but i take no position .

his main argument is to refute the concept of Tawassul, stating that it is shirk, by providing an example; The comparaison of a woman's obedience towards another man rather than her own husband, versus our obedience towards the Imam's , instead of Allah.

don't insult him, he just needs a bit of enlightenment . 

It's not about OBEDIENCE, it's about doing acts of worship which are specific to Allah to other people, he has ordered in Quran clearly to maintain them for Allah. Like Supplicating/ istighasa, nazr niyaz, pilgrimage, giving divine attributes to Prophets AS and Imams.

It is as same as a woman giving her time to another man who is not her husband. You know what? Rasoolullah SAW said, fornication starts with Greeting. There are degrees of fornication, like there are degrees of shirk.

Okay... I am a bit confused here...

God does not fulfill all your needs. Your not physically sleeping with god and his not always taking care of you. C, this is bizarre.. D am not sure what your trying to address... E if everyone thought of it this way then she be cheating on her husband with her husbands knowledge and he cant even do much about it..

This is just strange/distrubing.

A husband can't go along with such thing,how Allah can tolerate who is All-knowing, All-seeing, All Powerful?

Allah is not your husband. 

Allah is our creator, provider, sustainer. A husband has some rights over his wife too unless he orders her something unIslamic.

This calls for weirdest example award

This example is taken from Quran, discussed in details.

I've given the verse too.

Sorah Noor, verse # 3

"The fornicator does not marry except a [female] fornicator or polytheist, and none marries her except a fornicator or a polytheist, and that has been made unlawful to the believers.?

You are offering the similtude of wives fornicating with regards to seeking closness to Allah S.W.T. through an intermidiary. You don't find it disturbing? What then is the similtude of those who seek Closness to Allah directly? Having sex with ones wife? Such similtudes are innapropriate for such a subject.

I have no argument against you in what you calling people on, ie seeking Closness to Allah directly, and i find your previous posts on the subject very valuable ( May Allah reward you ), but i am arguing against the vulgar example you have used in this case.

If you misunderstood, I apologize, I did not make this statement by my own, I've taken this issue from Quran which is not discussed in detail but given a hint of it.

Sorah Noor, verse 3

The fornicator does not marry except a [female] fornicator or polytheist, and none marries her except a fornicator or a polytheist, and that has been made unlawful to the believers.

Dear brother,

by this sort of example you are showing your flawed understanding of Tawassal. By making the relation between Allah and Man represented by

Husbad wife relation, and the medium (husbands friend) Allah's equivalent is inherently flawed.

Put it like this,

A mighty King has many loyal and most obedient courtiers. Everyone has different status in the eyes of that King.

A needy person wants the King to solve his problems. But the King wont directly entertain. The needy person needs

to contact the dearest of the courtiers to make his plea heard, and get his problem solved.

Dear brother,

by this sort of example you are showing your flawed understanding of Tawassal. By making the relation between Allah and Man represented by

Husbad wife relation, and the medium (husbands friend) Allah's equivalent is inherently flawed.

Put it like this,

A mighty King has many loyal and most obedient courtiers. Everyone has different status in the eyes of that King.

A needy person wants the King to solve his problems. But the King wont directly entertain. The needy person needs

to contact the dearest of the courtiers to make his plea heard, and get his problem solved.

It would be the King who could not listen, see, hear, meet any person DIRECTLY because He is a HUMAN.

But Allah clearly says,

Surat Ghafir [verse 60] -

And your Lord says, "Call upon Me; I will respond to you."

Surah Baqarah 2:186

And when My servants ask you concerning Me, then surely I am very near; I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he calls on Me, so they should answer My call and believe in Me that they may walk in the right way.

And He also FORBIDS us to call others.

Surely those whom you call on besides Allah are HUMANS like yourselves; therefore call on them, then let them answer you if you are truthful. And do not call besides Allah on that which can neither benefit you nor harm you, for if you do then surely you will in that case be of the unjust. And if Allah should afflict you with harm, then there is none to remove it but He; and if He intends good to you there is none to repel His grace; He brings it to whom He pleases of His servants; and He is the Forgiving, the Merciful. [10:106-107]

To Him is due the true prayer; and those whom they pray to besides Allah give them no answer, but (they are) like one who stretches forth his two hands towards water that it may reach his mouth, but it will not reach it; and the prayer of the unbelievers is only in error. [13:14]