Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Laayla

Sayyid Ammar On Isis

Rate this topic

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum

I read at a different thread (brother Ali Moussaa) the organizers at the khoja community condemned what he said about the Palestinians. Does that mean they will not invite him in the future? Our khoja brothers can afford his honorarium, and from now on if he is invited to other places is it based on his political stance or what is the standard really?

Take for example the YMA in Dearborn, MI. If a speaker is not according to there line of politics, they will not be invited again. I know of one speaker who wasn't invited again due to a political statement he said on the podium. Don't even think you have a chance to speak if you are pro WF. That is why in Dearborn you have over 20 places you can go based on what your political line and beliefs are. Did you know Dearborn has its own Marj3. :-) Sub7an'Allah. Again, what are the standards I ask.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

They may condemned Sayed Ammar and asked him not to repeat it again but would they really go as far as to not invite him again?  especially since hes been going every year. who knows

Interesting what u stated regarding YMA. Why are they against WF? are they against the concept itself or the current jurists themselves that are holding the position of the faqih?

lol. their own marj3? id be interested to know more about this marj3 and his views. 

I heard people saying he is a mujtahid, which is possible but not sure,  and he published a resalat(his supporters were passing them out for free at events in Dearborn at one point). I don't know anyone who does taqleed to him.