Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Laayla

Sayyid Ammar On Isis

Rate this topic

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

I finished watching Sayyid Ammar's lecture on '' ISIS '' DR SAYED AMMAR NAKSHAWANI 8TH NIGHT MU…:

Mash'Allah he addresses the topic very well and leaves a strong message that you will never eradicate the love and passion we have for ahla baita Mohamed. With that said, when Sayyid starts talking politics he is in line with brother Noah-. God bless both of them, but for the former, when you are on mumbar of Imam Hussayn you can't (well he did) make sweeping generalizations of our Palestinian brothers being an enemy for the Shias followed by Saudia Arabia. The Shias in Lebanon are trying very hard to keep the peace between the Shias and Sunnis, Samahat As Sayyid Hassan (HA) did a much better lecture differentiating the Sunnis from the Wahabiys.

However, Sayyid Ammar, God bless him, groups them together. This is not the time for more divisions. We need to be a united front against our enemies. We as shias hate it when the west groups us all together in one umbrella under D37ish, it's the same thing what Sayyid Ammar has done with the Palestinians.

I should put where he starts talking about the Palestinians, but the speed here for uploading the video is d37ish, so Insh'Allah someone else can.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

Edited by Laayla

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

I finished watching Sayyid Ammar's lecture on '' ISIS '' DR SAYED AMMAR NAKSHAWANI 8TH NIGHT MU…:

Mash'Allah he addresses the topic very well and leaves a strong message that you will never eradicate the love and passion we have for ahla baita Mohamed. With that said, when Sayyid starts talking politics he is in line with brother Noah-. God bless both of them, but for the former, when you are on mumbar of Imam Hussayn you can't (well he did) make sweeping generalizations of our Palestinian brothers being an enemy for the Shias followed by Saudia Arabia. The Shias in Lebanon are trying very hard to keep the peace between the Shias and Sunnis, Samahat As Sayyid Hassan (HA) did a much better lecture differentiating the Sunnis from the Wahabiys.

However, Sayyid Ammar, God bless him, groups them together. This is not the time for more divisions. We need to be a united front against our enemies. We as shias hate it when the west groups us all together in one umbrella under D37ish, it's the same thing what Sayyid Ammar has done with the Palestinians.

I should put where he starts talking about the Palestinians, but the speed here for uploading the video is d37ish, so Insh'Allah someone else can.

It's the night of the 9th here, and Sammhat As Sayyid is on now, one of his most anticipated lectures of the year.

How many lectures did Sayyed Hassan do this week? I listened to three and couldn't find anymore on youtube. Was the one about Isis his last one before today? 

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

Actually, it is the 8th night tonight. His lecture on wahabism.

Sayed Hassan Nasrallah | Muharram 2014 | 27/10/20…: http://youtu.be/Za_c5e88kH4

His most anticipated lectures is the night of the 9th and the 10th Ashura procession.

Brother Martyrdom, today was his 5th lecture.

Brother Abbas 110, just saw you had a topic opened before me.

Admins: Please merge, thanks.

Edited by Laayla

The problem is lots of Sunnis don't realise that they are becoming Salafis/Wahabis.

And if that is the case, then truly they are the enemy and who needs peace with them, we're already divided. 

I doubt Nakshawani would want any of his academic colleagues to see that lecture. It was full of so many half-truths and outright falsehoods, that it was embarrassing. It would also be good if speakers could get into the habit of using quotations and giving references when they make big claims.

Examples  ??

Well, for example, can anyone provide the quotations from Ibn Taymiyya where he calls for the killing of Shias and Christians? I find it a little hard to believe that such a quote wouldn't be extremely well known, considering how carefully so many Shias have read Minhaj al-Sunnah. I also very much doubt he would have called on the killing of Christians.

Well, for example, can anyone provide the quotations from Ibn Taymiyya where he calls for the killing of Shias and Christians? I find it a little hard to believe that such a quote wouldn't be extremely well known, considering how carefully so many Shias have read Minhaj al-Sunnah. I also very much doubt he would have called on the killing of Christians.

(salam)

I am quite surprised at your statement that you made there. How well have you read his literature? He (Ibn-Tamiyah) concluded in his book A-Saar'em Al-Maslool (الصارم المسلول), that who ever kills a "Rafithi", he enters paradise. Where do you think Abdul-Wah'aab got his Ideas from? Minaj-Al-Sunnah is not book complied specifically for his rulings. He has other works where he elaborates on such topics.

(wasalam)  

(salam)

I am quite surprised at your statement that you made there. How well have you read his literature? He (Ibn-Tamiyah) concluded in his book A-Saar'em Al-Maslool (الصارم المسلول), that who ever kills a "Rafithi", he enters paradise. Where do you think Abdul-Wah'aab got his Ideas from? Minaj-Al-Sunnah is not book complied specifically for his rulings. He has other works where he elaborates on such topics.

(wasalam)

I suppose he is just regurgitating what nader zaveri claims.

Edited by PureEthics

What's with all the hate on Nader?

woaah buddy. Settle down please. No one is hating anybody. I find it absolutely amazing, I post Nader on the forums and he magically pops up as if "somehow" he knows when his name is mentioned... hmmm. I wonder how O_O

Al-Haydari brings various quotes from Ibn Taymiyyah in which he clearly supports killing the Shee'ah. Here is the first one. It's quite astonishing. I'm quoting directly from Ibn Taymiyyah's al-Sārim al-Maslūl: 

Here is the video with the Arabic reference to the quote.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HlecD6OKrHc

Walaykom Al-Salam

(salam)

(wasalam)

It was Ammar Nakshawani that only mentioned Minhaj al-Sunnah (and al-Jawab al-Sahih), at around the 37 minute mark. He clearly implies that those books call for the killings of Shias and Christians. So at best, he is still being innacurate, and the issue of him calling for the killing of Christians hasn't been addressed either.

Anyway, there are plenty of other issues that could be questioned from that lecture as well.

It was Ammar Nakshawani that only mentioned Minhaj al-Sunnah (and al-Jawab al-Sahih), at around the 37 minute mark. He clearly implies that those books call for the killings of Shias and Christians. So at best, he is still being innacurate, and the issue of him calling for the killing of Christians hasn't been addressed either.

Anyway, there are plenty of other issues that could be questioned from that lecture as well.

I mean you claimed Sayyed Ammar is speaking falsehood and a member proved that hes not and provided reference. What more do you want. I dont agree with everything Sayyed ammar says but give the man a break. Its like your just waiting for the man to make a mistake so you can say gotcha. 

I mean you claimed Sayyed Ammar is speaking falsehood and a member proved that hes not and provided reference. What more do you want. I dont agree with everything Sayyed ammar says but give the man a break. Its like your just waiting for the man to make a mistake so you can say gotcha.

I'm still waiting on the bit about calling for the killing of Christians. And by the way, getting the reference wrong is still a mistake.

First of all, sorry, because you were not referring to a specific reference. You simply said:

"can anyone provide the quotations from Ibn Taymiyya where he calls for the killing of Shias and Christians?"

We gave you a quotation concerning his view on the ruling towards a She'ee. Which is no surprise.  If you are criticizing him in terms of his implications, than perhaps you are more knowledgeable than us, and can kindly show us where he may have misquoted or has taken such a quotation out of context, as it appears you have read "Minha'aj-Al-Sunnah". Of course, he may have made an incorrect reference, but that's not what I replied to you for, I simply corrected the assumption you made, (The above quote). And by the Way, you are mistaken if you are trying to imply that Sayed-Ammar is referring to such books in concerning with ruling of killing, in the context, he was referring to the ideologies, and was not specific. If he was being specific in the reference, you can criticize him freely, however I did was not able to see any indication of this. Note, that I am not defending in anyone, however neither would I exaggerate. In addition the link he made between Abdul-Wahab and Ibn-Tamiyah, is very accurate.     

(wasalam)   

Edited by TheIslamHistory

I learning and watching what/who is the root of terrorists.

Is it because of being deceived/mis(or dis) information or manipulated or because of the foundation and way and intention of thinking due to mis or dis - understanding of Islam (tafsir Al Qur'an, taking hadith that was manipulated or not shahih).

First of all, sorry, because you were not referring to a specific reference. You simply said:

"can anyone provide the quotations from Ibn Taymiyya where he calls for the killing of Shias and Christians?"

We gave you a quotation concerning his view on the ruling towards a She'ee. Which is no surprise.  If you are criticizing him in terms of his implications, than perhaps you are more knowledgeable than us, and can kindly show us where he may have misquoted or has taken such a quotation out of context, as it appears you have read "Minha'aj-Al-Sunnah". Of course, he may have made an incorrect reference, but that's not what I replied to you for, I simply corrected the assumption you made, (The above quote). And by the Way, you are mistaken if you are trying to imply that Sayed-Ammar is referring to such books in concerning with ruling of killing, in the context, he was referring to the ideologies, and was not specific. If he was being specific in the reference, you can criticize him freely, however I did was not able to see any indication of this. Note, that I am not defending in anyone, however neither would I exaggerate. In addition the link he made between Abdul-Wahab and Ibn-Tamiyah, is very accurate.     

________________ (wasalam)

You conveniently left out the next line in my post, which reference to Minhaj al-Sunnah. Obviously the reason I made specific reference to that book was because that was the one he referred to. My post doesn't make any sense otherwise, unless you think I was under the impression that this was Ibn Taymiyya's only book. Here is what Nakshawani says:

36:57-38:30

Ibn Taymiyya has two books [holds up two fingers for emphasis]: Minhaj al-Sunnah, a reply to Allama al-Hilli's book, yes? [...] To Ibn Taymiyya, the Rafidhi blood is normal. Execute! Behead! The Rafidhi has to be finished. Has to be pillaged. Has to be killed. His most famous work, Minhaj al-Sunnah, you can't go to a bookshop in Saudi without that book. If you're wondering why ISIS is massacring the Shia, it's because the ideologue's main works [are] number 1, Minhaj al-Sunnah. Number two you find that what else are his works? Al-Jawab al-Sahih, against Christianity. That means Saudi Arabia... Let's put this formula together. That means that Saudi Arabia's most important thinker, who's books are sold the most, calls for the killing of the Shia and Christians, and the Saudi Embassy is the biggest embassy in Washington D.C!

I'm not sure how else this can be interpreted other than as a clear implication that the two books he mentions call for the killing of the Shia and Christians, respectively. Maybe you can offer an alternative plausible interpretation?

I'm surprised at your disbelieve ......Shia don't even need to dig up these things for sunnis, take for example what I'm going to post down, it was sent by salafi to another as a brotherly reminder ....they do this reminder 5 times a day lol

- "من المعلوم لكل عاقل أنه ليس في علماء المسلمين المشهورين أحد رافضي ".

منهاج السنة النبوية ج4/ص130

-" الرافضة ( و لهذا يقال فيهم ) ليس لهم عقل ولا نقل ولا دين صحيح ولا دنيا منصورة" .

منهاج السنة النبوية ج7/ص172

- "اتفق عقلاء المسلمين على أنه ليس في طوائف أهل القبلة أكثر جهلا وضلال وكذبا وبدعا وأقرب إلى كل شر وأبعد عن كل خير من طائفة الإمامية ".

منهاج السنة النبوية ج2/ص607

والله يعلم أني مع كثر بحثي وتطلعي في معرفة أقوال الناس ومذاهبهم ما علمت رجلا له في الأمة لسان صدق متهما بالامامية . منهاج السنة النبوية ج4/ص131

-"أصل كل فتنة وبلية هم الشيعة ومن انطوى إليهم ، وكثير من السيوف التي سلت في الإسلام من جهتهم،الشيعة يعترفون بأنهم في الحقيقة لا يعتنقون دين الإسلام وإنما يتظاهرون بالتشيع لقلة عقل الشيعة وجهلهم ليتوسلوا بهم إلى أغراضهم وأهوائهم" .

منهاج السنة النبوية ج2/ص68 ، 6 / 370

- "ليس الضلال والبغي في طائقة من طوائف الأمة أكثر منه في الرافضة" .

منهاج السنة النبوية ج6/ص368

"قراءة القرآن فيهم قليلة ومن يحفظه حفظا جيدا فإنما تعلمه من أهل السنة ".

منهاج السنة النبوية ج7/ص415

-" ولو ذكرت بعض ما عرفته منهم بالمباشرة ونقل الثقات وما رأيته في كتبهم لاحتاج ذلك إلى كتاب كبير"

منهاج السنة النبوية ج7/ص416

"رأينا كل من كان إلى اتباع السنة والحديث واتباع الصحابه أقرب كانت مصلحتهم في الدنيا والدين أكمل وكل من كان أبعد من ذلك كان بالعكس" .

منهاج السنة النبوية ج6/ص416 .

"لا جرم تجدهم من أبعد الناس عن مصلحة دينهم ودنياهم حتى يوجد من هو تحت سياسة اظلم الملوك واضلهم من هو أحسن حالا منهم ولا يكون في خير إلا تحت سياست من ليس منهم" .

منهاج السنة النبوية ج6/ص417

"وليس للإنسان شيء يختص به الا ما يسر به عدو الإسلام..."

"والرافضة ليس لهم إلا في هدم الإسلام ونقض عراه وإفساد قواعده" .

"فهذه الأمور وأمثالها من توليهم المشركين ظاهرة مشهورة يعرفها الخاصة والعامة توجب ظهور مباينتهم للمسلمين ومفارقتهم للدين ودخولهم في زمرة الكفار والمنافقين" .

"ليس في الرافضة إلا من فيه شعبة من شعب النفاق" .

منهاج السنة النبوية ج3/ص375

-"الرافضي لا يعاشر أحدا إلا استعمل معه النفاق فإن دينه الذي في قلبه دين فاسد يحمله على الكذب والخيانة وغش الناس وإرادة السوء بهم فهو لا يألوهم خبلا ولا يترك شرا يقدر عليه إلا فعله بهم" . منهاج السنة النبوية ج6/ص425

- "وقد اتفق أهل العلم بالنقل والرواية والإسناد على أن الرافضة أكذب الطوائف والكذب فيهم قديم" . منهاج السنة النبوية ج1/ص59 .

You conveniently left out the next line in my post, which reference to Minhaj al-Sunnah. Obviously the reason I made specific reference to that book was because that was the one he referred to. My post doesn't make any sense otherwise, unless you think I was under the impression that this was Ibn Taymiyya's only book. Here is what Nakshawani says:

I'm not sure how else this can be interpreted other than as a clear implication that the two books he mentions call for the killing of the Shia and Christians, respectively. Maybe you can offer an alternative plausible interpretation?

Even though I have no found an indication to your reference to Minha'aj-Al-Sunnah, in your previous statement (quoted), if that is what you meant sure then, you can criticize him on that account, however you started off with the questioning, and than later mentioned his book, as there was no link with that statement and the previous one, that is why you can see the above members are replying to you, in confusion of what you said. (you should have made it more specific). At any case, what he said in concern with his beliefs is true, and in concern with the reference you cannot slander him, since neither have you explored the book, but if you have, and the claim you make is true, than you are right.

(wasalam)   

Edited by TheIslamHistory

I'm surprised at your disbelieve ......Shia don't even need to dig up these things for sunnis, take for example what I'm going to post down, it was sent by salafi to another as a brotherly reminder ....they do this reminder 5 times a day lol

- "من المعلوم لكل عاقل أنه ليس في علماء المسلمين المشهورين أحد رافضي ".

منهاج السنة النبوية ج4/ص130

-" الرافضة ( و لهذا يقال فيهم ) ليس لهم عقل ولا نقل ولا دين صحيح ولا دنيا منصورة" .

منهاج السنة النبوية ج7/ص172

- "اتفق عقلاء المسلمين على أنه ليس في طوائف أهل القبلة أكثر جهلا وضلال وكذبا وبدعا وأقرب إلى كل شر وأبعد عن كل خير من طائفة الإمامية ".

منهاج السنة النبوية ج2/ص607

والله يعلم أني مع كثر بحثي وتطلعي في معرفة أقوال الناس ومذاهبهم ما علمت رجلا له في الأمة لسان صدق متهما بالامامية . منهاج السنة النبوية ج4/ص131

-"أصل كل فتنة وبلية هم الشيعة ومن انطوى إليهم ، وكثير من السيوف التي سلت في الإسلام من جهتهم،الشيعة يعترفون بأنهم في الحقيقة لا يعتنقون دين الإسلام وإنما يتظاهرون بالتشيع لقلة عقل الشيعة وجهلهم ليتوسلوا بهم إلى أغراضهم وأهوائهم" .

منهاج السنة النبوية ج2/ص68 ، 6 / 370

- "ليس الضلال والبغي في طائقة من طوائف الأمة أكثر منه في الرافضة" .

منهاج السنة النبوية ج6/ص368

"قراءة القرآن فيهم قليلة ومن يحفظه حفظا جيدا فإنما تعلمه من أهل السنة ".

-" ولو ذكرت بعض ما عرفته منهم بالمباشرة ونقل الثقات وما رأيته في كتبهم لاحتاج ذلك إلى كتاب كبير"

منهاج السنة النبوية ج7/ص416

"رأينا كل من كان إلى اتباع السنة والحديث واتباع الصحابه أقرب كانت مصلحتهم في الدنيا والدين أكمل وكل من كان أبعد من ذلك كان بالعكس" .

منهاج السنة النبوية ج6/ص416 .

"لا جرم تجدهم من أبعد الناس عن مصلحة دينهم ودنياهم حتى يوجد من هو تحت سياسة اظلم الملوك واضلهم من هو أحسن حالا منهم ولا يكون في خير إلا تحت سياست من ليس منهم" .

منهاج السنة النبوية ج6/ص417

"وليس للإنسان شيء يختص به الا ما يسر به عدو الإسلام..."

"والرافضة ليس لهم إلا في هدم الإسلام ونقض عراه وإفساد قواعده" .

"فهذه الأمور وأمثالها من توليهم المشركين ظاهرة مشهورة يعرفها الخاصة والعامة توجب ظهور مباينتهم للمسلمين ومفارقتهم للدين ودخولهم في زمرة الكفار والمنافقين" .

"ليس في الرافضة إلا من فيه شعبة من شعب النفاق" .

منهاج السنة النبوية ج3/ص375

-"الرافضي لا يعاشر أحدا إلا استعمل معه النفاق فإن دينه الذي في قلبه دين فاسد يحمله على الكذب والخيانة وغش الناس وإرادة السوء بهم فهو لا يألوهم خبلا ولا يترك شرا يقدر عليه إلا فعله بهم" . منهاج السنة النبوية ج6/ص425

- "وقد اتفق أهل العلم بالنقل والرواية والإسناد على أن الرافضة أكذب الطوائف والكذب فيهم قديم" . منهاج السنة النبوية ج1/ص59 .

I have read those in Minhaj Al-Sunnah. None of these explicitly and literally state that Ibn Taymiyah issued a verdict in which he declared the blood of the Shi'a to absolutely permissible to shed. Although, it sure can be said that the tone of the context used where it's filled with hate speech, unfair, generalizations and baseless claims against the Shi'a and our belief would drive and pump some of their followers to prosecute the Shi'as and permit the shedimg of their blood without a doubt.

Noone is denying that Ibn Taymiyah لعنه الله holds the position in permitting the shedding of the blood of fhe Shi'a, and that has been clearly addressed and shown in the above posts. What is being constructively criticized is Sayed Ammar's improper referencing and his incorrect attempt to correlate of what he tries to portray what Ibn Taymiyah literally says in his Minhaj Al-Sunnah by stating that the shedding of Shi'a blood being permissible, rather than what is actually said by him in his book which in reality is composed of hate speech, but nothing of an official verdict which states he generally calls for the killing of Shi'as. In other words, the Sayed more than once mentioned 'Minhaj Al-Sunnah' and that Ibn Taymiyah calls for the killing of Shi'as. To the viewer, the message they recieve from his lecture is generally this:

Minhaj Al-Sunnah + Ibn Taymiyah + The Sayed's words = Permissibility in shedding the blood of Shi'as

With that said, when the viewer finishes the lecture and wants to go confirm the Sayed's claim, the first source that comes to their mind to check what Ibn Taymiyah actually said is Minhaj Al-Sunnah, since it's the only book that they not only heard the Sayed mention but also stressed on and indirectly implied that it's in that book that Ibn Taymiyah gives the verdict of killing Shi'as. However, when they go and check Minhaj Al-Sunnah expecting to find the verdict where Ibn Taymiyah literally stated in his own words that he permits the killing of Shi'as, and does not find it, they will come to a conclusion that the Sayed's claim is baseless and inaccurate.

The Sayed should have quoted 'Al-Sar'im Al-Maslool' instead of Minhaj Al-Sunnah in claiming that Ibn Taymiyah calls for the shedding of Shi'a blood and that Minhaj Al-Sunnah contained many baseless generalizations and hate speech against the Shi'as. That way, this would surely prevent inaccuracies and a chance for the Nawasib to publicly expose him in misquoting Ibn Taymiyah, which in the end, will give a negative image to Shias. Not only that, his position will be more sound and firmly established.

Moreover, the Sayed similarly stated that Muhamed Ibn 'Abd Al-Wahab لعنه الله in his 'Al-Risalah Fi Al-Rad 'Alah Al-Rafidha', literally stated that the shedding of Shi'a blood to be permissible. Up until now, I have read up to half of Al-Risalah and skimmed through the rest of the pages and did not see any where in it that Ibn Abd Al-Wahab indeed literally in his own words issued such verdict other than seeing hate speech in the context of his book, similar to the hate speech in Minhaj Al-Sunnah against Shi'as.

Wa'alykom Al-Salam

Edited by Al-Najashi

ومن أجمع تقريرات ابن تيمية في هذه القضية قوله:" فأما قتل الواحد المقدور عليه من الخوارج ؛ كالحرورية والرافضة ونحوهم: فهذا فيه قولان للفقهاء، هما روايتان عن الإمام أحمد. والصحيح أنه يجوز قتل الواحد منهم ؛ كالداعية إلى مذهبه ونحو ذلك ممن فيه فساد فإن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: { أينما لقيتموهم فاقتلوهم } وقال: { لئن أدركتهم لأقتلنهم قتل عاد } وقال عمر لصبيغ بن عسل: لو وجدتك محلوقا لضربت الذي فيه عيناك. ولأن علي بن أبي طالب طلب أن يقتل عبد الله بن سبأ أول الرافضة حتى هرب منه. ولأن هؤلاء من أعظم المفسدين في الأرض. فإذا لم يندفع فسادهم إلا بالقتل قتلوا ولا يجب قتل كل واحد منهم إذا لم يظهر هذا القول أو كان في قتله مفسدة راجحة. ولهذا ترك النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قتل ذلك الخارجي ابتداء لئلا يتحدث الناس أن محمدا يقتل أصحابه " ولم يكن إذ ذاك فيه فساد عام ؛ ولهذا ترك علي قتلهم أول ما ظهروا لأنهم كانوا خلقا كثيرا وكانوا داخلين في الطاعة والجماعة ظاهرا لم يحاربوا أهل الجماعة ولم يكن يتبين له أنهم هم "[3].

Well, I don't care about what nakshawani said. I'm not big fan of him.

Also, he made a mistake by attributing the killing of Shia to minhaj alsunnah. Fine.

But be fair. Salafism is the mainstream Islam today. They consider ibn taymeyyiah to be their spiritual father , if I can use that term. His teachings are full of lies and hatred and equation of Shia to kafirs. Which is why when Shia rule a country they consider that country to be occupied by non Muslims and should be liberated . They liberate a country through killings.

I'm surprised that that is hard math for Shia but an easy math for isis like folks. They read these words and act upon them.

Grow a beard and a belly then visit one of their centers. Keep going till they invite you to classes and lectures about Islamic sects. Keep them in your contacts and enjoy the congratulations when a Shia had been killed.

Edited by Chaotic Muslem

Salafism isn't the mainstream Islam today...

It is perhaps the most promoted due to Saudi petro dollars, but it is definitely not the most practised....

They're just a very ugly, loud, vocal and violent minority. 

Is Ibn Tamiyyah their favourite 'Shiekh'. You bet ya. Do they want to kill Shias? Maybe not so openly, at least not in the West, but at the same time, plenty do or at least do not mind it. That's why you fight fire with fire...

Edited by Hassan2jz

(salam)
(bismillah)

First off, a Rafidhi in terms of classical usage was not for "every shia", it was used for those who specifically did shatm on Abu Bakr and `Umar publicly. 

Secondly, If anyone has read Ibn Taymiyyah's al-Saarim al-Maslool thoroughly, then you would know that he never says kill every shee`ah or that was his conclusion. Did he narrate some hadith that says "faqtaloohum" (kill them) to the rafidah, yes, but if you know anything about Ibn Taymiyyah's book he is simply narrating all types of hadith weak or strong.

If you read his conclusion, you will see that he doesn't believe in killing Shee`ahs. He has a 14 point conclusion. There is no mention of killing the Shee`ah or Rawaafidh, there is also no mention of killing those who are known to publicly abuse the companions or the wives of the Prophet, he simply says they are Kafir. While those who do sabb of Allah or the Prophet then he is to be killed.

Here is his conclusion taken from Ibn Taymiyyah's al-Saarim al-Maslool, vol. 2, pg. 1117 - 1121 (First edition, 1417) :

1.) Whoever does sabb of the Prophet, "nonperformance of the punishments on the shaatimeen (abusers) and the murtadeen until they are apparently zindiqs which is famously declared and the all of the people have heard this sabb from him"

11.) - The sabb done on other prophets is equivalent to sabb done on the Prophet Muhammad

12.) Whoever does sabb of Allah from the Muslims he must be killed and there is an Ijmaa`, because he has become a Kafir and Murtad by doing that, rather he is worse than a kafir

13.) If Sabb is done of `A'ishah, then the person is a kaafir by Ijmaa`, without ikhtilaaf. And whoever does sabb on other wives of the Prophet they have the same hukm as if they did it on `A'ishah

14.) Whoever does sabb on the sahabah it is Haraam by the Kitaab and Sunnah and the ummah has ijma`ah on this. And if they do sabb of them then it is wajib that they be punished. And it is not permissible to parden them from it. And it is connect to the sabb of the Sahabah `Ali that he is God or that he is the Prophet and Jibra'eel made a mistake in the messgae, then he is Kaafir by ijmaa`, rather there is no doubt in his kufr.

And whoever claims that the sahabah apostasized after the Prophet except a few in number or they are fasiq, there is also no doubt in their kufr

And whoever claims that the Qur'an less in it or more added to it, there is no doubt in their kufr also.

Here are the hadith that Ibn Taymiyyah narrates that says to kill the rawaafidh, he comments on the narrations after he narrates them. Normally he doesn't comment on the narration he mentions, but this time he did.

ورواه عبد الله بن أحمد: حدثني محمد بن إسماعيل الأحمسي حدثنا أبو يحيى ورواه أبو بكر الأثرم في سننه: حدثنا معاوية بن عمرو حدثنا فضيل بن مرزوق عن أبي جناب عن أبي سليمان الهمداني عن رجل من قومه قال: قال علي: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: "ألا أدلك على عمل إذا عملته كنت من أهل الجنة؟ وإنك من
أهل الجنة إنه سيكون بعدنا قوم لهم نبز يقال لهم الرافضة فإن أدركتموهم فاقتلوهم فإنهم مشركون" قال: وقال علي رضي الله عنه: "سيكون بعدنا قوم ينتحلون مودتنا يكذبون علينا مارقة آية ذلك أنهم يسبون أبا بكر وعمر رضي الله عنهما".

ورواه أبو القاسم البغوي: حدثنا سويد بن سعيد حدثنا محمد بن حازم عن أبي جناب الكلبي عن أبي سليمان الهمداني عن علي رضي الله عنه قال: "يخرج في آخر الزمان قوم لهم نبز يقال لهم الرافضة يعرفون به وينتحلون شيعتنا وليسوا من شيعتنا وآية ذلك أنهم يشتمون أبا بكر وعمر أينما أدركتموهم فاقتلوهم فإنهم مشركون".
وقال سويد: حدثنا مروان بن معاوية عن حماد بن كيسان عن أبيه وكانت أخته سرية لعلي رضي الله عنه قال: سمعت عليا يقول: "يكون في آخر الزمان قوم لهم نبز يسمون الرافضة يرفضون الإسلام فاقتلوهم فإنهم مشركون

فهذا الموقوف على علي رضي الله عنه شاهد في المعنى لذلك المرفوع.

وروي هذا المعنى مرفوعا من حديث أم سلمة وفي إسناده سوار ابن مصعب وهو متروك.

I have yet to find an explicit hukm by Ibn Taymiyyah's words that says kill every Shee`ah. Wallaahu A`lim.

(salam)
Edited by Nader Zaveri

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

Since someone paid shia chat to show the Sayyid Ammar's video, can there also be a link added to show the discussion taking place on shiachat? We don't want a non shia to think that shias have turned against Palestine.

His claim that most of Isis terrorists are Palestinians is not true.Most fighters are from Saudia Arabia, Tunisia, Libya and Egypt.Follwed by Jordan,Syria,Turkey, Chechenia and Western countries.

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

Since someone paid shia chat to show the Sayyid Ammar's video, can there also be a link added to show the discussion taking place on shiachat? We don't want a non shia to think that shias have turned against Palestine.

قدمت وزارة الداخلية العراقية إحصاءً حول عدد الإنتحاريين في العراق و جنسياتهم يثير الإستغراب و الدهشة. إحصاء تصدره الإرهابيون الفلسطينيون الذين انفجروا في الأسواق و التجمعات الأهلية و المرافق العامة قاتلين النساء و الأطفال و الشيوخ. فعدد الإنتحاريين الإرهابيين من فلسطين في العراق وصل إلى 1201 ما بين 2007 إلى 2013 ، في حين لا يتعدى عدد الإنتحاريين الفلسطينيين الذين فجروا أنفسهم ضد إسرائيل منذ الإنتفاضة الأولى نهاية الثمانينيات من القرن الماضي 200 إنتحاري في أعلى التقديرات ، بل و حصرت عددهم مؤسسة العقل الإحصائي في 159 إنتحاري. و كل هؤلاء الإنتحاريين من المذهب السني و بالذات المدرسة الوهابية المرتبطة من ناحية التمويل بالجمعيات السعودية و الكويتية الخيرية التي يديرها متطرفون من أتباع الفكر الوهابي بحسب معلومات اصدرتها مراكز تفكير متنوعة. و يأتي السعوديون في المرتبة الثانية حيث بلغ عدد إرهابيي السعودية الذي انفجروا في المدنيين العراقيين 300 سعودي وهابي العقيدة. يليهم 200 إنتحاري وهابي من سورية ، 250 وهابي يمني، 44 تونسي، 90 مصري، 40 ليبي ثم 20 متفرقين بين بحريني و اماراتي و قطري.

http://www.zawyah.org/2013/10/blog-post_4767.html?m=0

I sympathize with the poor Iraqis . 1201 Palestinian suicide bomber between 2007 -2013 had killed many Iraqis. 300 Saudis, 200 Syrians, 250 Yemeni, 44 Tunisian, 90 Egyptians, 40 Libyan ,20 gulfers.

Edited by Chaotic Muslem

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum dear sis.

We've had our share of suicide bombers too. As you know Lebanon is a fragile country. We are holding refugees from Palestine, Syria, and even Iraq. There are Palestinian refugee camps living next to the Dahiya. They are armed and some hold resentment towards the Shia. However, we need to live near them in peace and focus on the bigger picture which is protecting our borders. We have a tough road ahead, it doesn't look like we are going to live in security any time soon. But all I ask for those like Sayyid Ammar, it's easy calling out on the under dogs, but make yourself vocal towards the master planners towards all this chaos, namely the western powers along with Turkey and Qatar. He has done so with Ahul Sa3ood, so Alhamd'Allah God protect him from their agents reaching him. He is in Mombasa now and they just killed one of the moderate preachers. Allah khayr al hafidthen.

Kenyan Muslim preacher shot dead: police | News , World | THE DAILY STAR

http://dailystar.com.lb/News/World/2014/Nov-05/276516-kenyan-muslim-preacher-shot-dead-police.ashx

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum dear sis.

We've had our share of suicide bombers too. As you know Lebanon is a fragile country. We are holding refugees from Palestine, Syria, and even Iraq. There are Palestinian refugee camps living next to the Dahiya. They are armed and some hold resentment towards the Shia. However, we need to live near them in peace and focus on the bigger picture which is protecting our borders. We have a tough road ahead, it doesn't look like we are going to live in security any time soon. But all I ask for those like Sayyid Ammar, it's easy calling out on the under dogs, but make yourself vocal towards the master planners towards all this chaos, namely the western powers along with Turkey and Qatar. He has done so with Ahul Sa3ood, so Alhamd'Allah God protect him from their agents reaching him. He is in Mombasa now and they just killed one of the moderate preachers. Allah khayr al hafidthen.

Kenyan Muslim preacher shot dead: police | News , World | THE DAILY STAR

http://dailystar.com.lb/News/World/2014/Nov-05/276516-kenyan-muslim-preacher-shot-dead-police.ashx

Sis, you in Lebanon do mind your language when speaking about Palestinians because you want to pull more friends than enemies and try to work with as many as possible to protect your land from the pointless chaos that is nearby you.

Maybe the brother too has his own reservations since he is known speaker and lives in the west.

Both you and him would work to avoid to mix the name of imams with any of the political and military madness of today through dissociation from every form of extremism . This should be our ultimate goal.

The way we try to establish peaceful relations with neighbour's and the way we dissociate from certain thoughts and sects, both should lead to imam Mahdi cause.

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum Sister CM,

Thanks habibiti for understanding. I believe this thread will be shared with Sayyid Ammar so he can hear and address our concerns. Most likely, he will respond on his fb page.

vvvvv like this sister Mina? 10 Things You Need To Know About ISIS:

The facts without the commentary

Edited by Laayla

His lecture is about Isis and I referred to his claim that most terrorists of Isis are Palestinians.Most are Saudis and from North Africa.There are terrorists from over eighty countries and there are brutal idiots everywhere who join Isis, may they be cursed.

I think in a lecture about Isis he should have mentioned who its fonders, creators are, not only the stupid puppets who are at the end of the chain...but just my view.