Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
mina

Zionist Regime Closes Al-Aqsa Mosque

Rate this topic

How dare they ensure public safety in a volatile area!

I think you told us, you as a Jew do not support the atheist zionist entity and its invasion, occupation, settlements, and all racist crimes.

Or do I not remember correctly? You should be asking how dare the zionists continue living in an occupied land and continue occupation and settlements. How dare those atheist filth attack and close even the worshipping places?

http://www.crescent-online.net/2014/10/zionist-occupiers-shut-down-al-aqsa-mosque-and-kill-palestinians-crescent-onlinenet-4690-articles.html

InshaAllah Quran 2:114 and Chapter Isra will reveal itself again in this age also.

Its the palestinians fault. If they continued arm resistance like gaza does, they wudnt have to bow down to the SoS every time. Wheres hezbollah when you need em.

How dare they ensure public safety in a volatile area!

You know your not really funny, rather annoying.

No I'm a Zionist :)

just like the rest of your ilk. Your ilk have been kicked out of cities for centuries. It will be kicked out again by muslims.

But we need a final solution about them when we do kick them out.

You know your not really funny, rather annoying.

...Your ilk have been kicked out of cities for centuries. It will be kicked out again by muslims.

But we need a final solution about them when we do kick them out.

I'm not annoying! Although, I'm sure my very existence deeply annoys you. Just out of curiosity, are you an American convert to Islam? You quoted Nazi and KKK literature in other threads, which is rather odd for a Muslim. Good luck with that "final solution".

עם ישראל חי :D

Brother, I could care less about that mosque. Our prophet never stepped foot in jerusalem, his miraj was in mecca, that was a political move this aqsa mosque nonsense

Well, as Muslims we care about Masjid al-Aqsa. See, the first verse of Surah al-Isra. The Prophet had the night journey there. And the mosque (Masjid al-Aqsa) and its surroundings (al-Quds) is a holy land for us Muslims. And our dear Palestinian Muslim brethren live there. Yet sadly, it is under the occupation of the atheist zionists. And they stop the believers from living there and entering the Mosque to remember the Holy names of God. And Baqara 114 condemns those infidels who stop people from entering the Mosques. And Quran calls them the most oppressors. And inshaAllah, the oppressors will be dealt with soon.

Edited by HamzaTR

Br.Spicen, plz stop ur anti jewish rhetorics....zionism is not a religion and has nothing to do with any humanity or holy book.

Zionists are the aggressors and they know it well, because they are not stupid.

"Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves ... politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves... The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country." -- David Ben Gurion, quoted on pp 91-2 of Chomsky's Fateful Triangle, which appears in Simha Flapan's "Zionism and the Palestinians pp 141-2 citing a 1938 speech.

Edited by mina313

@Mina313- pls read Surah al Maidah. Then come and speak to me.50% of jews are atheists. The holy book of jews is the Talmud not torah as they want the world to believe.

I'm not annoying! Although, I'm sure my very existence deeply annoys you. Just out of curiosity, are you an American convert to Islam? You quoted Nazi and KKK literature in other threads, which is rather odd for a Muslim. Good luck with that "final solution".

עם ישראל חי :D

It doesnt take an american, muslim or palestinian to hate zionists, it only takes a healthy human being. And most muslims unfortunately want to make friends with jews in the blind hope of converting them. If they had read Quran unbiasedly they wudnt even be talking to jews. It takes a blind man to forget what they did In 1948, in 1967, in 2008, in 2014. It takes a blind man to forget jews mocked Musa(A) and worshipped that cow the first chance they got, it also takes a blind man to ignore that jews are cause of everything evil in this world. The things they have done to palestinians makes Hitler look like an angel. "Jews and Christians are not your Auliya(friend,guardian), they are each other's Auliya. Those who take them as Auliya are surely one of them."-Surah al Maidah. This verse warned us about the jewish and christian zionist alliance(once again the Quran nails it).

And fyi i dislike evangelical christians but jews are right aboit these guys, they really are goyim(cattle).They are so dumb(i hear what they say at CUFI), theyd rather die than let their jewish masters get hurt. Yep they are goyim all right.

The problem with muslims is we throughout history have protected jews from discrimination, thats why now they are kicking at the rear end.

Oh and i hate Hitler too. He did not finish his job.

@HamzaTR- btw 50% of jews are atheists. Modern judaism is more of a culture than religion.

This is what one rabbi said to another," You know Maxim, god does not care whether we believe him or not. He wants us to do the right thing."

Edited by Spicen

Hello,

@Mina313- pls read Surah al Maidah. Then come and speak to me.50% of jews are atheists. The holy book of jews is the Talmud not torah as they want the world to believe.
It doesnt take an american, muslim or palestinian to hate zionists, it only takes a healthy human being. And most muslims unfortunately want to make friends with jews in the blind hope of converting them. If they had read Quran unbiasedly they wudnt even be talking to jews. It takes a blind man to forget what they did In 1948, in 1967, in 2008, in 2014. It takes a blind man to forget jews mocked Musa(A) and worshipped that cow the first chance they got, it also takes a blind man to ignore that jews are cause of everything evil in this world. The things they have done to palestinians makes Hitler look like an angel. "Jews and Christians are not your Auliya(friend,guardian), they are each other's Auliya. Those who take them as Auliya are surely one of them."-Surah al Maidah. This verse warned us about the jewish and christian zionist alliance(once again the Quran nails it).
And fyi i dislike evangelical christians but jews are right aboit these guys, they really are goyim(cattle).They are so dumb(i hear what they say at CUFI), theyd rather die than let their jewish masters get hurt. Yep they are goyim all right.
The problem with muslims is we throughout history have protected jews from discrimination, thats why now they are kicking at the rear end.

Oh and i hate Hitler too. He did not finish his job.
@HamzaTR- btw 50% of jews are atheists. Modern judaism is more of a culture than religion.

This is what one rabbi said to another," You know Maxim, god does not care whether we believe him or not. He wants us to do the right thing."

Only evil would say and think such things.  When you see ISIL committing atrocities be assured you are just like they are.  The only difference, the target for your hatred.

May you receive help,

David

Salam

Which verses of the sura should i read brother,or which are the ones u are referring to?

Hello,

Only evil would say and think such things. When you see ISIL committing atrocities be assured you are just like they are. The only difference, the target for your hatred.

May you receive help,

David

I know of a christian who i was talking to on email.

He told me this:

When a jewish "comedian"(sarah silverman) says: I hope jews killed Christ, id f***** do it again in a second."

To this there was no reaction, infact there were positive reviews about, with some lauding her courage.

Then is a muslim or gentile say,"I hope nazis killed the jews, id do it again in a second" and lo, the rage of the world will be on him.

[End]

So if ur an evangelic christian, you need much more serious help than i do, if ur a jew....well nothing can help u. So jolly good luck.

@Mina- oh forgot to tell you- the verses talk about the characteristics of jews.

The fact that 50%jews are atheists is in Times of Israel.

Just to be clear.

Edited by Spicen

Salam

I've read the verses and it is about that some of people of the book, jews and christians, went astray...nothing new and it is written, some of them, not all of them.Zionists are not religious and use religion for their crimes.

Well, as Muslims we care about Masjid al-Aqsa. See, the first verse of Surah al-Isra. The Prophet had the night journey there. And the mosque (Masjid al-Aqsa) and its surroundings (al-Quds) is a holy land for us Muslims. And our dear Palestinian Muslim brethren live there. Yet sadly, it is under the occupation of the atheist zionists. And they stop the believers from living there and entering the Mosque to remember the Holy names of God. And Baqara 114 condemns those infidels who stop people from entering the Mosques. And Quran calls them the most oppressors. And inshaAllah, the oppressors will be dealt with soon.

Tafsir ayyashi and qummi state that holy prophet performed isra and miraj at kaaba in mecca.

I'm proud of my tashayyu

Hello,

Twelve hours have passed and not a single Muslim has spoken out against Spicen's racist, genocidal views.  Need a refresher?

, it also takes a blind man to ignore that jews are cause of everything evil in this world.

Oh and i hate Hitler too.  He did not finish the job.

So if ur an evangelic christian, you need much more serious help than i do, if ur a jew....well nothing can help u. So jolly good luck.

Not a single response in protest.  Not from members.  And, apparently, not from Moderators or Admin.  Is this not racism?  Is racism not prohibited on Shia Chat?  Can you imagine if similar hatred was expressed toward Imam Mahdi, Ayatollah Khomeini or Ayatollah Khamenei?

So, for those that have read this thread and remained silent, when you start whining about "Islamaphobia," just look in the mirror.  You will see the cause.  Don't point fingers at others, just look in the mirror.

Of course, If the "Shia Chat majority" agrees with Spicen's views.  Then, "Islamaphobia" is a rational response.  Why would any society accept such corrosive, genocidal, hate filled behavior?

Visitors are learning about Islam from this web site.  Is this what you want them to learn?

All the Best,

David

Hello,

Twelve hours have passed and not a single Muslim has spoken out against Spicen's racist, genocidal views.  Need a refresher?

Not a single response in protest.  Not from members.  And, apparently, not from Moderators or Admin.  Is this not racism?  Is racism not prohibited on Shia Chat?  Can you imagine if similar hatred was expressed toward Imam Mahdi, Ayatollah Khomeini or Ayatollah Khamenei?

So, for those that have read this thread and remained silent, when you start whining about "Islamaphobia," just look in the mirror.  You will see the cause.  Don't point fingers at others, just look in the mirror.

Of course, If the "Shia Chat majority" agrees with Spicen's views.  Then, "Islamaphobia" is a rational response.  Why would any society accept such corrosive, genocidal, hate filled behavior?

Visitors are learning about Islam from this web site.  Is this what you want them to learn?

All the Best,

David

Sometimes, it's better to let a person make a fool out of themselves. But you are right. It will be dealt with.

Hello,

Twelve hours have passed and not a single Muslim has spoken out against Spicen's racist, genocidal views. Need a refresher?

Not a single response in protest. Not from members. And, apparently, not from Moderators or Admin. Is this not racism? Is racism not prohibited on Shia Chat? Can you imagine if similar hatred was expressed toward Imam Mahdi, Ayatollah Khomeini or Ayatollah Khamenei?

So, for those that have read this thread and remained silent, when you start whining about "Islamaphobia," just look in the mirror. You will see the cause. Don't point fingers at others, just look in the mirror.

Of course, If the "Shia Chat majority" agrees with Spicen's views. Then, "Islamaphobia" is a rational response. Why would any society accept such corrosive, genocidal, hate filled behavior?

Visitors are learning about Islam from this web site. Is this what you want them to learn?

All the Best,

David

So your hypocrisy knows no end.

Where were these well meaning christians when the JEW Sam Bacile made the disgusting movie "innocence of muslims". Or when european jews publishied disturbing pictures of Muhammad(S).

Where they when irgun gang and stern gand killed 21,000 palestinian villagers in one day despite them not wielding a finger againat them?

And guys do you know what christians believe about this- that god "did" it and was returning the "promised land". They laughed as the jews murdered the villagers and massacred the children. Sure God did it, right?

Where were they when israel used phosphorus gas against civilians.

He is calling me racist. What sort of twisted person can support israel while seeing their atrocities is beyond me. But of course that not racism.

Its our religion thats under threat. Its our Masjid al Aqsa that the jews are going to destroy. The vatican is not under threat, neither are the synanogues. What the hell does a guy living in the middle of nowhere have a say on the matter when he does not have a clue about what is going on.

And what did you, '"Look at the mirror." Youd better follow your own advice.

Where were the people when sarah silverman a JEW said, "I hope the JEWS did KILL Christ, Id F****** do it again in a second."

Where were they when Larry David a jewish comedian urinated on a portrait of Isa(A)?

The people applauded them for their "courage".

And if i say something against their filth im evil? The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

And david, dont play coy. Many here are unaware but i know exactly the things your christian and jewish sites say about Muhammad(S). Been there, seen that.So if your trying to call on to people's emotions by saying "what if we insult mahdi, khoemeini, etc" dont bother. Anyone who bothers to use google would know what the jews and christians think of Muhammad(S).

People like you, netzari, salamtek freely go on about how much you love israel, yet if i support Nazis and Hitler who viewed his country being decayed and threatened amd had to take steps to save it, im evil?

One important question to everyone: why do you think jews have been kicked out over dozens of cities throughout history?

Let the Quran give you a hint,

"....Evil indeed is that which they have been performong."(5:63)

"....and they (ever) strive to make mischief on earth."(5: 64)

"Verily, you will find the strongest among men in enmity to the believers(muslims) are the Jews and the Al-Mushrikun and you will find the nearest to the believers those who say "We are Christians".......(5:82)

What a beautiful peaceful serene world it would have been if they just ceased to exist. But alas, peace cannot be attained so easily. Hitler planned to send them to Madagascar after the war. We can give them Uganda and say that "hey your god actually meant ur holy land to be here."

When palestinians with Allah's Help does kick the jews out of israel, they must make sure the world will not have to face such a problem again.

Edited by Spicen

@spicen, so when christians and jews generalize about muslims, calling us terrorists and what not, its not ok and you scream foul. But its ok for you to generalize about Jews?

And I was thinking if Sam Balice (real name: Nakoula Basseley) is Jew...hmmm. He is a Coptic Christian and an Egyptian.

@repenter- 77% of their population dont want to even negotiate a peace treaty. They even assasainated their only PM who wanted. Go and look at the statistics.

In any case, their spiritual leader(who is on par with sistani) said that God was sorry that Ishmael made arabs. As much as i hate jews even im not going to say that.

And i was giving the example of christian sites. I dont hate christians. I follow Quran and it says christians are nearest to us and jews are the greatest in enmity. The evangelic christians are particularly hateful towards islam. But we must remember they are the ones that flock to israel and pray for israel. AIPAC are great propagators i must say. Nothing like a bunch of goyim(cattle) to keep israel warm. Their behaviour seems more jewish than christianity, which is supposed to be all about love and all that stuff.

As evil as they are you have to give jews some credit, because they have the drive to rule the world; and unless muslims study their tactics we will never be able to defeat them.

Furthermore i just showed you his hypocrisy.

Unlike him i didnt go"oh my gosh there are israeli lovers here, oh my Gosh, ban them! Ban them!"

www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/09/12/filmmaker-sam-bacile-in-hiding-after-anti-muslim-film-sparks-violence-in-which/

He declared he was an israeli jew and was funded by 100 jewish donors. You realize that the jewish controlled media could have made that whole egyptian story up, for damage control.

@Netzari- nice try but we all know jews think they better than everyone and the God's chosen racket.

Maybe i need to be more jewish in my approach so that i can deceive the others just like you do.

Quran(5:82) "Verily, the greatest in enmity to the believers(muslims) are the Jews and Al Mushrikun....."

Atleast i know that my opinion on jews is same as Allah's and thats all that matters to me. Im not looking to win a popularity contest. If they dont accept the truth, thats their call. I just hope when the jews destroy Al Aqsa masjid, the muslims dont runaround and say "Oh Allah why didnt you warn us!" No, Allah warned us about the jews 1,400 years ago. We muslims are so thick that we kill each other rather than see the true threat. But thank Allah He warned me.

Edited by Spicen

I love all of my ShiaChaters :wub:

Except for that one racially inferior guy. I agree with Repenter, it doesn't take a genius to see his posts are just the ranting of a mad-man.

On a serious note, Hamza, Jerusalem is our Qibla! It's the holiest site in the world to us. Why does Islam have this trend of denying other religions their holy sites? The Hagia Sofia in Turkey, the Ram Janmabhoomi in India, etc etc. Heck, Jews still wouldn't be allowed to pray at the Cave of Machpelah if Israel hadn't changed that. Can you imagine that? We were banned from praying at our own family's gravesite! If our Temple were rebuilt, Muslims could pray there if they so desired, but currently it's forbidden for a Jew to even whisper a prayer on the Temple Mount (because Islam for some reason forbids this).

^ Or you and Iranians generalizing about Afghans?  'disturbing Iranians to bank or traffic drugs or.....'

oh be quiet already, i have never done such a thing. You generally are a liar and a racist, and I've let you off the hook one too many times with your filth spreading. 

Thankfully, enough evidence have been gathered from your posts to prove this. 

@repenter- 77% of their population dont want to even negotiate a peace treaty. They even assasainated their only PM who wanted. Go and look at the statistics.

I don't care if only 1 jew remains on earth, we don't mix Zionism with Judaism on this site. you are suspended.

The mosque known as al-Aqsa (hint,hint: it's not really al-Aqsa, it is just a mosque that Omar built onto a pile of garbage. Real al-Aqsa is in heaven. Read the Quran -_- ) has been reopened.

This is the absolute truth, our holy prophet never stepped foot in that city..

More shia that don't read their own books..

Ayyashi and qummi prove this..

Something that's real funny is that someone had the audasity to deny the satanic verses incident in our books after listening to ammar nakshawani,

Sorry to burst your bubble but mr. Ammar was using taqiyyah on you, cause its in tafsir qummi plain as day!

That's my point about people not reading their own books...

Edited by rafidhi1986

And I hope those who speak illy of Mosques suspended also? Garbage? Really?

Sometimes, I think the Akhbaris and Salafis are one, with just two different names.

Go join ISIS and blow up Muslim mosques and shrines!

Edited by HamzaTR

And I hope those who speak illy of Mosques suspended also? Garbage? Really?

Sometimes, I think the Akhbaris and Salafis are one, with just two different names.

Go join ISIS and blow up Muslim mosques and shrines!

If you can't debate then islam is not for you