Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Al-Khattati

Why Imamate Is Not Explicit In The Qur'an

Rate this topic

Syed al-Hakeem was asked about what Khamenei said here and he responded that anyone who says this is Jahil or Mutajahil to what is narrated about the virtue of Amir al-Mu'mineen (as)  because the narrations are clear that Ali (as)'s rank can not be matched as no one knows him except Allah and the Prophet.

So much for claiming to not saying anything controversial. 

1- His name was not mentioned in his Fatwa', 

2- I request a reference for where Khamenei (May Allah Prolong his life) said such, as it is not surprising how people take things out of its context

(wasalam)

1- His name was not mentioned in his Fatwa', 

2- I request a reference for where Khamenei (May Allah Prolong his life) said such, as it is not surprising how people take things out of its context

(wasalam)

It's in one of my posts with full reference. I really do hope people  pay attention to was is written especially before they complain that I ignore their posts (not that you are of this category!)

Edited by Al-Khattati

In Alam Al Thar , everybody gives an 'amana' that the will come to this world and accept three things "tawheed, numboowa and imama). This happened in Alam Al Thar which of course we dont remember, becuase it happened 2000 years before our sould in our body. This was the 'amana' refered to in surat al baqara. So I am guessing that imama is an essential part of our religion. Nobody can say on the day of judgmenet that they didnt believe in it, its just that whne they came to this world that they decided ignorantly to give up one or more.

It's in one of my posts with full reference. I really do hope people  pay attention to was is written especially before they complain that I ignore their posts (not that you are of this category!)

(bismillah)

I have read, and checked the reference you have quoted. And from what I understood, is that he (May Allah prolong his life) is not trying to say, that one can reach the status or position of the Imam (a.s), in all completeness (from All aspects), rather that one can reach the  Akhl'āq, of such beings, as they are examples that Allah (عز و جل) has set for humanity to look up to. And the Possibility of having these human qualities (e.g Manners) is Possible. But completeness is only for the Prophets (s), Imams (s), and the four women that the prophet (صلى الله عليه و ال وسلم) has mentioned (which includes Fatim'ah a.s).

(wasalam)

Edited by TheIslamHistory

(bismillah)

I have read, and checked the reference you have quoted. And from what I understood, is that he (May Allah prolong his life) is not trying to say, that one can reach the status or position of the Imam (a.s), in all completeness (from All aspects), rather that one can reach the  Akhl'āq, of such beings, as they are examples that Allah (عز و جل) has set for humanity to look up to. And the Possibility of having these human qualities (e.g Manners) is Possible. But completeness is only for the Prophets (s), Imams (s), and the four women that the prophet (صلى الله عليه و ال وسلم) has mentioned (which includes Fatim'ah a.s).

(wasalam)

He's talking about the spiritual status of people, and hence  درجات الكمال المعنوي 

He gives the example of regular women in the Qur'an like the wife of the Pharaoh. This position of his (if I understand him correctly in that if he actually means what I think he means) is completely in line with the Qur'an. The only issue that interests me is how he deals and reconciles this view of his with some passages in our ziyaarat. It would be fascinating to know. I find it telling however that he doesn't say we can reach the status of the Prophet Muhammad (s).