Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Vispered

Medical Issue, Confused!

Rate this topic

Hello everyone!

I hope you all are having fun :)

So I'm facing this weird issues since like the last 1.5 months or so, at the very start I started to have headaches most of the time, as it's a normal thing, I just used to take tablets for headache, it didn't worked well except for the part that it would help me sleep.

After a week or two, I started vomiting and like I didn't wanted to eat, I could go on without eating for a day almost (except water & drinks, I LOVED THEM) or something very light, soup & so on.

If I would eat anything a bit heavy, I'd vomit and later on, I noticed, I'm vomiting a bit of Blood too (wasn't sure) so I thought let's go see a doctor, it's getting a bit serious! I decided to go see the doc 2 days from then, but just a day before, at night I started feeling dizzy and felt like I'd vomit (i didn't had eat anything) and when I did vomit, it was blood, nothing else, although I was conscious but still I felt so dizzy I couldn't move myself but get these jitters or shivers for around 3-5 mins. Then I WAS ALL FINE!

So I went to see the doc the next day, He checked me up and asked several questions. and then prescribed tons of tests, Blood, calcium, iron, and all. they all came clean.

Then another doctor was involed coz the first one was a General Physician and this new guy was a Neurologist, so he asked me for a few other tests, including MRI and all.

they all came clean too.

So the docs concluded that I'm fine and maybe it's just stress or anything, gave me some tablets and asked me to see him after a month.

and well I came home, after a day or two, It started all over again, being dizzy, getting those shivers and being conscious but not being able to move! It's time frame has moved from 3-5 mins to like 15-20 mins by now as I'm writing this! and it happens like almost between 2-5 days at any time, this is the reason I stopped going to University too as It was embarassing and I've lost weight, around 12 kgs.

OK I COULD UNDERSTAND THAT THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG MEDICALLY BUT.

Since like a week or two, I'm actually seeing things, There's this lady, I feel like She's there or watching me, when I concentrate or look at once, No one's there. It happens alot, and now when I go outside, I feel like there's this shadow following me all the time, I got too scared of it at the start and now it's more like ANNOYING than SCARY! It's been 1-2 weeks and it's constantly happening.

EDIT

I just got 20 years old last september, I'm healthy or was, and used to exercise, run & all so physically I was strong if not average! I was born in a Muslim family and followed Islam most of the time although since like the last few years, I haven't been into it and more like just living the life.

Any suggestions, anyone you know who might've had the same issue? anything at all coz this is driving me crazy! LITERALLY CRAZY :(

Please go back to your doctor and demand him to provide you with a solution. I'm not sure what your case is but it does sound serious and not something to be taken lightly or ignored.

I hope you get well.

unfortunately drs are just as blind as humans are in religion, they will offer a wide range of tests but miss out the most tiniest common illnesses and due to no cure these illnesses  expand and only till they are more apparent they then are discovered.

you could have a stomach ulcer or even multiple ulcers if your vomiting blood, get that tested they can occur due to medicines specially pain killers, the condition is worse taking medicines on an empty stomach hence why it is prescribed and advised to be taken after food as its lighter on the stomach and gut,  if not that then simple test for h.pylori a stomach bacterial infection, quite common and does exibit those symptoms you described and also is the primary cause of ulcers, even vomiting can cause the throat to be damaged/inflamed and cause alittle bleeding,  definately look into what ive explained as theres many cases like these.

if you feel its somthing spiritual then it shouldnt still effect you digestion in the sense of vomiting blood but rather more on the spiritual level.

if youre constantly dizzy get your ear tested vertigo is common with inner ear problems and causes vomiting, let me know of the tests youve done il let you know if theres any other tests that can be tested for.

Edited by alialiali

Well I was under the same impression that maybe the doctor is missing something out, So I consulted another one, It's total 3 different doctors now (not that I take medicines of all of them) but rather Just to talk and explain the situation and all of them gave me different tests & suggestions.

The neurologist said that I've to stop studies and or work and just take some vacations somewhere peaceful for a while, coz my brain activity doesn't stop even if should have or something like that.

and the other doc, He's a Muslim, he said that everything looks completely fine (yea fine, that's why I'm having all these issues) and your tests etc comes clean, so my knowledge is just til this stage, anything more than this is in God's hand -.- 

@Ali Ali Ali Now taking into consideration I'll go visit the doc on Tuesday, and will ask them for the things that you stated and let's see what they say.

@True Sunni: lol not an exorcism since I'm not much of a believer of Paranormal but I'm just annoyed and all and wanted to find if there's any other explanation.

Thanks everyone for the replies.