Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Bassim Karbalai- Apologies To All

Rate this topic

h_al_s

• Advanced Member

It is good that he explained it, because the text and his gestures in the video were really easy to misunderstand.And before that in other latmiyas he also spoke out against maraji who forbid tatbir....if he says he doesn't mean the rahbar, then i cannot say the opposite. I apologize to him.May he forgive his brothers and sisters.

Salaam.

Appaewntly, he has recited at gatherigs of certain pro iran organisations in the world, and also apparently whe s.Khamenei was present himself. I cannot confirm this but it does provide light on this matter. Again, these are efforts of those who are anti islam to divide us and catch onto the ignilorant people- which is why we need to have basirah in these matters

• Veteran Member

Salam

Br.Hasan can u explain what is written there plz?

May Allah t reward u.

It's in Urdu, which I only understand a little, so I wouldn't rely on this translation. Insha'Allah someone fluent in Urdu can translate later, but for now I'll do my best to give an idea of what it is saying. Roughly speaking, the big part in red is addressing Sayyid Khamenei ("O Khamenei, O mujtahid, O molvi"), saying that on the 10th of Muharram we will do zanjeer and tatbeer (qama zani, as it says). Then it tells Kamenei to look at the signs of qama and zanjeer on his head and back, and then I think it is challenging Khamenei to issue a fatwa that the person is a kafir.

Edited by Haydar Husayn

• Advanced Member

Salam

Br.Hasan can u explain what is written there plz?

May Allah t reward u.

On 1st of Muharram, Basim Karbalai in Haram e Imam Husain a.s, bashing Iranian Mujtahid Ali Khamenei,

O Khamenei, O Mujtahid, O Mullah,

We will perform Zanjjer-zani on 10th of Muharram,

We will do Qama-zani.

Come see the marks of Zanjeer and Qama on my head and back.

Declare me Kafir,

Declare me kafir O Khamenei.

Is there an actual video or proper evidence which suggests this dear br?

Somehow, I'm not inclined to believe a few lines of Urdu as proving that haj. Bassim said this recently, and if he did say it and it was in the past, then he clearl has different opinions now according to the video in post one.

It would be illogical for an anti sayyid Khamenei person to praise sayyid Khamenei in a video... I don't buy that he indeed did say what you posted above. Of course, I not saying or accusing u of saying that in your post, because u yourself didn't make that claim- sorry if I didn't make that clear!

Ws

salaam br. HH.

It's not an issue of whether or not bassim thinks highly of s.khamenei. Rather, it is a thread for the purpose of undoing the slander against him, which is something which should be done by anybody who slanders anybody. So, nobody does really care about what he thinks of Ayt. Khamenei, but rather, we do not wish for our brother in faith to be slandered.

Ws

• 1 month later...

Indeed. May God forgive us all of our sins, because I too took part in the slandering of him. I think that everybody, even if they didn't slader, should share this on their facebook or twitter, to ensure nobody else is affected by the slander.

ws

• Basic Members

Salaam

May I again ask you all to share this on social media, because many people were lead to have bad opinions of Haj Bassim by the slander, and it will be of immense help to the believers like me who committed this sin in order that we may make up for it.

Lastly, if anyone knows anyway that we can contact Haj Bassim to apologise, then this would be the greatest of all gifts to myself. God bless you all for your efforts.

Edited by hameedeh

• Basic Members

English Translation:

http://amara.org/en/videos/F6g2NmR3FdRW/info/hm-ml-bsm-lkrblyy-yfnd-thmt-trdh-llsyd-lkhmnyy-wmqt-mshlwl-yd-lm-ltm-mshlwl/

Can I also ask if someone knowledgeable in Arabic can look over this before I inshAllah make final Youtube video (Particularly the segment where is says "continues to praise Ayatollah Khamenei")

May Allah reward u for ur efforts in our attempts to make up for this great sin.

Edited by siratahlulbayt

• Advanced Member

Yes that's very true I actually feel sorry for Sayed Ammar he's had so much criticism within the last few months!

What is wrong about criticism?It's not enmity it is criticism.When persons speak out in public,they can get criticized for what they say.

I don't see a problem as long nobody gets insulted or disrespected.

final cut- this is the translation. pls share on facebook, twitter etc:

http://youtu.be/hgbj7ZzvmOk?hd=1

May I again ask you all to share this on social media, because many people were lead to have bad opinions of Haj Bassim by the slander, and it will be of immense help to the believers like me who committed this sin in order that we may make up for it.

Lastly, if anyone knows anyway that we can contact Haj Bassim to apologise, then this would be the greatest of all gifts to myself. God bless you all for your efforts.

• 1 year later...
  • Basic Members

In my opinion, Since all the Muslim scholars are agreed that Politics and Religion can go together, then each and ever person has a right to politically oppose any person.

Since Ayatullah Khamnaie is also into politics and many of his fatwas are based on Politics, any other person has a right to oppose him or his fatwas which are politically influenced.