Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
SolidRock

Worldwide Caliphate?

Rate this topic

Do any Muslims ***NOT*** want to see this happen?

ISIS seems to have as it's goal, or one of its goals, a worldwide caliphate. Every Muslim I've encountered says they're against ISIS and that ISIS "isn't practicing true Islam" -- but I don't hear many Muslims screaming from the rooftops

to condemn ISIS.

Which begs the question, "How many Muslims do ***NOT*** want to see the worldwide caliphate that ISIS wants to bring about?

And while some might think this is a trick question, it isn't -- I'd simply like to know if most Muslims, if they're devout in their faith and can be honest, agree with the ultimate goals of ISIS.

Thanks in advance for your truthful answers.

Peace,

The Rock <><

Do any Muslims ***NOT*** want to see this happen?

You are asking the question in the wrong site.

Except for two, we Shias don't believe in any of the 20 or so caliphs that have already passed away.

Why should we want one now?

We would like to see our Imams in our midst just as you would like to see the second coming of Christ.   

Which begs the question, "How many Muslims do ***NOT*** want to see the worldwide caliphate that ISIS wants to bring about?

I think very few.

I am sure you are aware that the US has five Muslim countries in its coalition against ISIS - Saudi Arabia Jordan, Bahrain, Jordan and Emirates. 

No sensible and sane Muslim wants anything brought by these criminal thugs. If you aren't hearing condemnations, that's just because you aren't listening.

I think very few.

Sorry, I missed the ***NOT*** in your question.

I meant to say that very few would like to see ISIS succeed.

Thanks for the replies. Can I ask another question then?

All over the world, there are tons of different radical Islamic groups committing atrocities -- Al Queda, ISIS, Boko Haram, Abu Sayyaf, Al Aqsa Martyr!s Brigade, Al Shabaab, Islamic Jihad, and many others. If all of these groups aren't following true Islam, and there are so many of these murderous groups out there that aren't following true Islam, why is that? What is it about Islam that causes so many of it's followers to follow a twisted, murderous interpretation of it? We don't see this in any other religion -- only Islam. We don't have dozens of different murderous Christian groups all over the world, or Jewish groups, or Hindu or Buddhist or any other religion. What do you think it is about Islam that lends itself so frequently to such twisted, murderous interpretations?

Peace,

The Rock <><

You live in Tennessee . Most Americans think their state is a country within a country, they are so detached from the real world, that their ignorance is quite pathetic. You will see many such videos.

Do Watch some Alex Jones or David Icke's - they seem to at least be aware and educate the non-muslim masses of what is actually happening in the world.

Regarding Buddism -

Regarding Judaism - or Zionism - See Palestine - Syria - Isis a product of both Western and Zionist powers. Plenty of facts on Mr

google. 

Regarding Christianity - See Jesuits - Black pope -

Regarding Hindusim - See India, many incidents not worth main stream news.

In simple English -  This quote says it all -

Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling
power of our country. We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men
we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. it
remains a fact that in almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons— a trifling fraction of our hundred and twenty
million—who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind, who harness old social forces and contrive new ways to bind and guide the world.

Meaning - Those who are in power, decided what you, the SLAVE class, see, think, feel, love and hate.

Edited by D3v1L

Thanks for the replies. Can I ask another question then?

All over the world, there are tons of different radical Islamic groups committing atrocities -- Al Queda, ISIS, Boko Haram, Abu Sayyaf, Al Aqsa Martyr!s Brigade, Al Shabaab, Islamic Jihad, and many others. If all of these groups aren't following true Islam, and there are so many of these murderous groups out there that aren't following true Islam, why is that? What is it about Islam that causes so many of it's followers to follow a twisted, murderous interpretation of it? We don't see this in any other religion -- only Islam. We don't have dozens of different murderous Christian groups all over the world, or Jewish groups, or Hindu or Buddhist or any other religion. What do you think it is about Islam that lends itself so frequently to such twisted, murderous interpretations?

Peace,

The Rock <><

Reality Check>

Old Religious Europeans waged Religious wars, now the West is not religious- so it either, democracy, freedom etc...game is the same. Whatever gets the mass population to support an adventure.

What do you think, OBL or All the Abu’s will chant Freedom, and democracy, they will use whatever floats the boat in their regions. 

Were the Crusaders reading the different book? or some one put few out of context  ideas togather and wrote a Phds theasis and we had a Crusade and slaughter justified, since God, told one set of humans to wipe out the other set. Man, earthly fallible parents don't even do that. Have you heard of a parent telling two brothers to kill the other two brothers????

Crusaders only helped Political Christianity- Because all the talk of brotherly love and peace of Jesus - just went out the door.

Should I blame this on the Teaching of the Prophet Isa(as) , or the Vapourizing of the palestinians on the Teachings of Prophet Moses(as)?

You have not heard the real news, google to see what the peaceful monks are  doing to muslims.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-22356306

Massacre[edit] Muslims[edit]

Many Muslims sought shelter in the Al-Aqsa Mosque, the Dome of the Rock, and the Temple Mount area generally. According to theGesta Francorum, speaking only of the Temple Mount area, "...[our men] were killing and slaying even to the Temple of Solomon, where the slaughter was so great that our men waded in blood up to their ankles..." According to Raymond of Aguilers, also writing solely of the Temple Mount area, " in the Temple and porch of Solomon men rode in blood up to their knees and bridle reins." However, this imagery should not be taken literally; it was taken directly from biblical passage Revelation 14:20.

[12] Writing about the Temple Mount area alone Fulcher of Chartres, who was not an eyewitness to the Jerusalem siege because he had stayed withBaldwin in Edessa at the time, says: "In this temple 10,000 were killed. Indeed, if you had been there you would have seen our feet coloured to our ankles with the blood of the slain. But what more shall I relate? None of them were left alive; neither women nor children were spared".[13]

The eyewitness Gesta Francorum states that some people were spared. Its anonymous author wrote, "When the pagans had been overcome, our men seized great numbers, both men and women, either killing them or keeping them captive, as they wished."[14]Later the same source writes, "[Our leaders] also ordered all the Saracen dead to be cast outside because of the great stench, since the whole city was filled with their corpses; and so the living Saracens dragged the dead before the exits of the gates and arranged them in heaps, as if they were houses. No one ever saw or heard of such slaughter of pagan people, for funeral pyres were formed from them like pyramids, and no one knows their number except God alone. But Raymond caused the Emir and the others who were with him to be conducted to Ascalon, whole and unhurt."[15]

Another eyewitness source, Raymond of Aguilers, reports that some Muslims survived. After recounting the slaughter on the Temple Mount he reports of some who "took refuge in the Tower of David, and, petitioning Count Raymond for protection, surrendered the Tower into his hands." [16] These Muslims left with the Fatimid governor for Ascalon.[17] A version of this tradition is also known to the later Muslim historian Ibn al-Athir (10, 193–95), who recounts that after the city was taken and pillaged: "A band of Muslims barricaded themselves into the Oratory of David (Mihrab Dawud) and fought on for several days. They were granted their lives in return for surrendering. The Franks honoured their word, and the group left by night for Ascalon."[18] One Cairo Geniza letter also refers to some Jewish residents who left with the Fatimid governor.[19]

Tancred claimed the Temple quarter for himself and offered protection to some of the Muslims there, but he was unable to prevent their deaths at the hands of his fellow Crusaders.

Although the Crusaders killed many of the Muslim and Jewish residents, eyewitness accounts (Gesta Francorum, Raymond of Aguilers, and the Cairo Geniza documents) demonstrate that some Muslim and Jewish residents were allowed to live, as long as they left Jerusalem.[20]

Edited by S.M.H.A.

What is it about Islam that causes so many of it's followers to follow a twisted, murderous interpretation of it?

Islam was hijacked by people with their own self-interest on the day the Prophet died. 

The Islam of these hijackers has survived as a powerful entity right up to this day.

If you want to study true Islam, read  the biography of Imam Ali, to begin with.

Once you have read it, we can talk more stuff. 

Thomas Carlyle says of Imam Ali as follows:-

As for this young Ali, one cannot but like him, a noble minded creature as he shows himself now and always afterwards. Full of affection, of fiery daring. Something chivalrous in him. Brave as a lion yet with a grace and a truth worthy of Christian knighthood.  

Reference OF HEROES, HERO WORSHIP and the HEROIC in HISTORY -

by Thomas Carlyle

University of Nebraska Press  (First published in Carlyle's native Britain)

(bismillah)

I am sure you are aware that the US has five Muslim countries in its coalition against ISIS - Saudi Arabia Jordan, Bahrain, Jordan and Emirates. 

But I am sure that US had some Muslim countries in its coalition for supporting of ISIS yesterday,

has five Muslim countries in its coalition against ISIS today

and again will have coalitions for supporting of ISIS tomorrow

its especially depend on the benefits of US.

You know, come to think of it--have the Shia ever invaded a country and converted the indigenous population to Islam?

Amir Al-Momineen Imam Al-Muttaqeen Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib(as)said,

"Know that people are of two types: they are either your brothers in religion or your equals in creation."

(Nahjul Balagha, Sermon #53)

Click Here : Amir Al-Momineen Imam Al-Muttaqeen Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib(as) Letter 53: An order to Malik al-Ashtar

Read up on the Caliphate of Amir Al-Momineen Imam Al-Muttaqeen Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib(as)

“There is no chapter in the charter of the U.N. which is not running parallel to the rules laid down by Ali. In fact better and more useful things are found in the instructions

given by him.

In my opinion the difference between the two sets of rules is due to the following four reasons:

Firstly the charter of the United Nations was drafted by thousands of intellectuals belonging to almost all the countries of the world whereas the Alavi rules were

enunciated by only one person viz. Ali son of Abu Talib.

Secondly Ali arrived in this world fourteen hundred years ago.

Thirdly those who drafted the U.N. charter or in fact collected the requisite material for it indulged in too much extravagant talk and self-praise and boasted that world was indebted to them on this account. On the contrary Ali showed humility before God and was modest before the people. He did not seek greatness or superiority. He always prayed to God and also wished the people that his acts of commissions and ommisions might be overlooked.

The fourth reason for the difference which is more important than the three enumerated above is that many nations, out of those which participated in the U.N. Declaration of Human Rights and endorsed it, violated this declaration and started armed conflicts to nullify and destroy it, but wherever Ali placed his foot, and whenever he said anything, or unsheathed his sword, he did so to destroy tyranny and oppression and levelled the ground to march forward on the path of truth and justice. So much so that he met his martyrdom in defence of human rights although during his lifetime he had already been martyred thousands of times. “

The Voice of Human Justice.

Chapter: U.N.CHARTER OF HUMAN RIGHTS

English translation of Sautu'l `Adalati'l Insaniyab, the biography of the Imam, written in

Arabic by George Jordac, a renowned Christian author of lebanon.

Edited by S.M.H.A.

@SolidRock- ISIS is fighting for ISIS. Not islam, not levant, not anything else. What many people have forgotten to mention is that ISIS massacred two sunni tribes who did not accept their ideology. They also use suicide attacks which is against islam. They also destroyed the grave of the Prophet Yunus(P) which lost them a lot of sympathy outside the ME. I know they lost mine. However since the us led air strikes they seem to be getting some of the support back..

As for christian terrorist, how could you have forgotten about the(take a deep breath and dont calm down) KKK, Ku Klax Klan. The symbol of american-christian nationalism for the WASP populattion. However they were a Lucifers to the black population. Thousands died in their wake. They still exist tofay with good numbers. And lets also not forget about the marauding crusader terrorists who terrorised arabia in their wake before a certain Salahddin cleaned them up.

Then you have Lehi(Stern gang) and Irgun gang. Jewish terrorists who terrorised and not only killed helpless Palestinian villagers by the thousands but also killed countless British soldiers and were involved in high level assassination of top british officials. They also destroyed one of the biggest hotels(the King David hotel i think) among other things. Heck is**** was created by terrorism. They also killed the UN peace envoy head, the british noble, Count Bernadotte.

@SF Tafa- erm, what about the safavid empire?

Edited by Spicen

I'm not talking about history, I'm talking about what's going on in the world today. I've listed a number of murderous, radical Islamic groups all over the world who are killing people in the name of religion, with a "convert or die" mentality -- and there are plenty more of those murderous, radical Islamic groups than the ones I listed.

If there are dozens of Christian, Jewish, Hindu or Buddhist groups all over the world today, killing people in the name of their religion, with a "convert to my religion or die" mentality, then please name those dozens of Christian, Jewish, Hindu and Buddhist groups who are doing this all over the world today. And I'm not being sarcastic -- I'm honestly not aware of them.

Also, I've been told that in Islam, if a Muslim converts to Christianity (or any faith other than Islam) they are guilty of apostasy and worthy of death. If that's true, what other religions kill people who decide to convert to something else? If it's true that "there is no compulsion in the religion", are any Muslims to decide to convert to Christianity free to do so at any time, without any fear of punishment? If they are actually under thd threat of execution if they leave Islam, that would certainly explain why only the bravest of the brave do leave and come to Jesus Christ.

Peace,

The Rock <><

@Rock- today will be past tomorrow as yesterday is past today.

As a matter of fact, the terrorist state of israel is committing terrorism in the name of judaism. They are jewish fundamentalists.

Then you have the Shiv Sena, the exttemist hindu organization that constantly persecute muslims.

The KKK is still alive in USA according to a documentary by Discovery Channel.

Then you have the western countries as a whole systematically discriminating muslims. Practicing muslims are looked down upon by the society.

The past is not a toilet tissue you can throw out. Similar organizations would have been made if the Muslim nations were in the position of power and were playing politics with the christian states. Religion acts as a rallying banner and that is exactly what would have happened.

And puh-lease anyone with a class 8 grade knowledge of history would know that christianity is nothing like it originally was. What the catholic church is doing is selling their religion to suit the people's need. Now, youtr pope os saying atheists can go to heaven and allowing gay marriage. They will keep changing to sell the religion to increase the number of believers. Both sunni islam and shia islam is close to what it has been for centuries. Salafism and wahabism are new tho.

If i was a christian i wud be worried with what that pope is saying. Better go to orthodox christianity if you want to remain christian at all.

Edited by Spicen

Poverty and oppression cause ignorant, powerless, and disenfranchised people to be easily led astray by evil politicians with grand promises. ISIS has nothing to do with Islam and everything to do with anger, rebellion, and lies.

When Christianity was really a part of people's lives, there were plenty of Christians led into terrible acts in the same way. Christianity of today is more a hobby than a lifestyle, so people aren't as easily misled by "Religious" leaders.

Poverty and oppression cause ignorant, powerless, and disenfranchised people to be easily led astray by evil politicians with grand promises. ISIS has nothing to do with Islam and everything to do with anger, rebellion, and lies.

When Christianity was really a part of people's lives, there were plenty of Christians led into terrible acts in the same way. Christianity of today is more a hobby than a lifestyle, so people aren't as easily misled by "Religious" leaders.

What they are doing is dealing with an economic concept. When the people's demand changes, the companies concentrate on making that which people want. Nothing wrong with concept, except.......religion is not an economic good that you can dish out what people want and remove what people dislike.

why only the bravest of the brave do leave and come to Jesus Christ.

I think you know very well, but will continue your rant for a reason, you just let out consciously or unconsciously.

Let’s see who has actually come to Prophet Isa(as), the Jesus Christ you mentioned.

Besides that He is the saviour, he died for your sins, believe in him, He is with the Lord, he sits on the right hand of the Lord, believe and you will be saved.

Tell me what I don’t know or believe in about Prophet Isa(as). We Muslims respect and honor Prophet Isa(as) and Virgin Mary(as) more than you could imagine- and follow his teachings more and in true and pure form compared to you.

(1) Tell me who Jesus was according to your book.

(2) Tell me his teachings.(ALL aspects(social, legal, political, personal(marriage, parents, kids) of Human life)?

S.M.H.A., you say you respect and honor Jesus more than I could ever imagine, so can I ask you something? What do you know about Him? Anything other than what the Qur'an tells you? We have the historical records of both His friends AND His enemies, and even secular (unbiased) sources, all of whom were there at the time, and all of whom confirmed that He was crucified and died on the cross. Muslims seem to believe that He "couldn't" have been crucified because God would never allow a great prophet like Jesus to die such a shameful and horrifying death. I would counter that argument by saying that God would never let the entire world believe false information about a great prophet like Jesus for 600 years until Muhammad came along to set the record straight.

Also, regarding the allegedly "corrupt" Bible -- do Muslims have concrete proof that there was widespread belief, that it was well understood by the general population, that the Bible was corrupt -- so corrupt that it couldn't be trusted, and that the record needed to be set straight BEFORE Muhammad had his first revelation? Or did the belief that the Bible was corrupt beyond usefulness come into being after the Qur'an was revealed? Whatever your answer is, can it be supported by historical facts?

Thanks, and Peace.

The Rock <><

I can't answer your question with historical data from secular sources.  All you need to do is read the Bible and you will see that it contradicts itself in many places.  Clearly, if the Bible ever was the message of God, it has been corrupted or it wouldn't be contradictory.

Amazing statistic: number of times Jesus clearly declares himself as God: 0.

And any way this is a topic that deserves a seperate thread. This thread is about sth else.

Edited by Spicen

that would certainly explain why only the bravest of the brave do leave and come to Jesus Christ.

Peace,

The Rock <><

(1) Tell me who Jesus was according to your book.

(2) Tell me his teachings.(ALL aspects(social, legal, political, personal(marriage, parents, kids) of Human life)?

@SMHA- this is a topic that deserves a different thread.

This thread is about Isis' world caliphate plan and its supposed links to islam.

We can discuss about the teachings of Isa(A) in bible in a different thread. The bible is sufficient to invalidate their statememts. We dont even need to touch Quran. So let them make a thread about this. However lets get back to the main subject of this thread.

Edited by Spicen

Topic has been answered.

SolidRock said: 

why only the bravest of the brave do leave and come to Jesus Christ.

I look at peoples intention( end game), not the smoke screen arguments they present.

When we engage in deep discussion on an alleged fault, no resolution is ever made, hence you have 10 page topics without any tangible results, because it was a smoke screen. 

You want to continue endlessly, be my guest,

I have nothing further to add to this topic.

Edited by S.M.H.A.

It's interesting that notme talks about contradictions, and how that supposedly proves that it's corrupt. If I'm not mistaken, Uthman had all versions of the Qur'an burned if they were different from the version he thought was right. If the Qur'an is from God and is perfect and has never changed, why would Uthman have to burn the other versions of it? How could there even BE other versions of it if it was really from God? And how would he know that the one he saved was the right version?

Peace,

The Rock <><

S.M.H.A., that's fine -- you can end if you want. I can say the same thing... I can day that Muslims don't want to know the truth so we just keep going around in circles for ten pages and nothing gets accomplished. That's probably because your idea of "getting something done" is bringing people closer to Islam, and my idea of getting something done Is leading people closer to Jesus Christ. You're probably not willing to believe Islam is false, and I'm certainly not willing to believe Christianity is false, and that's why we don't get anywhere... but we can both still learn from each other, and that's what makes these discussions worthwhile.

Peace,

The Rock <><

It's interesting that notme talks about contradictions, and how that supposedly proves that it's corrupt. If I'm not mistaken, Uthman had all versions of the Qur'an burned if they were different from the version he thought was right. If the Qur'an is from God and is perfect and has never changed, why would Uthman have to burn the other versions of it? How could there even BE other versions of it if it was really from God? And how would he know that the one he saved was the right version?

Peace,

The Rock <><

1- That isn't related to the question you asked.

2- That isn't related to the topic.

3- Uthman is a villain. Why do we care what people allege about him?

I think your question about whether people on this forum support ISIS's "caliphate" has resoundingly been answered. Do you have any more follow-up questions related to that topic?

I can say that Muslims don't want to know the truth so we just keep going around in circles for ten pages and nothing gets accomplished.

Well, no one is forcing you to come to this site.  You could just stay away.

You're probably not willing to believe Islam is false

Are Muslims the only ones in the world following a false religion?   

If not, then why does it bother you so much? 

I come from a country where there are more religions than people. 

But I couldn't be bothered who follows what.

Instead of wasting your time in this forum, you might try the REVERTS forum.

There are lots of people there who have converted to Islam on the basis of what they believe are logical arguments.

You might try to explain to them that their logic is just as false as their religion. 

Who knows - you might have success dragging some of them back  to your faith. 

That will surely make the Lord very happy with you.

Wouldn't it?

I can say that Muslims don't want to know the truth so we just keep going around in circles for ten pages and nothing gets accomplished. 

What is it that you are trying to accomplish ?

You're probably not willing to believe Islam is false 

Which Islam?

Have you studied every branch of Islam ?

we can both still learn from each other, and that's what makes these discussions worthwhile.

Very doubtful !

I have been watching you all these years.

Like Halley's comet, you visit this place every few months and each time, your language is set in hatred and contempt.

Is that what Jesus taught you - keep bugging people whose religion you don't like?  

If your mind is made up that Islam is a false religion and you keep using provocative and rude language, there is nothing for you to learn.

Your attitude to Islam is very similar to the Klu Klux Klan.

After 300 years, they have learnt nothing and the probability that you ever will,simply does not exist 

Your behaviour in this forum all through this time has not been worthy enough to qualify you as a follower of Christ.

Perhaps you should try a little harder to love your enemies and if they smack you on one cheek, let  them have the other. 

Edited by PeaceLoving

Please do not equate mainline evangelical Christianity with wacko fundamentalist "Christian" groups who are sometimes associated with the KKK, Westboro Baptist Church, radical dispensationalists, etc. 

How would you like it if Christians accused all normal Muslims with being in league with ISIS, Salafi terrorists, Wahabi extremists, etc.?

Please do not equate mainline evangelical Christianity with wacko fundamentalist "Christian" groups who are sometimes associated with the KKK, Westboro Baptist Church, radical dispensationalists, etc. 

When did I talk about any Christian group whatsoever?

I was talking to one particular individual about his own mind-set.

That is all.

I know this guy well enough for many years.

Please read my post carefully.

How would you like it if Christians accused all normal Muslims with being in league with ISIS, Salafi terrorists, Wahabi extremists, etc.?

See my reply above.

@SolidRock- its shia belief that Uthman burnt the Quranic verses which he didnt like. Im not here yo dispute them, just saying for saying's sake.

@Peaceloving- i bet he is one of those christians who insult islam and Muhammad(S) in those christian sites, i can smell that stench on em. And its not Jesuswho taught them these, its their popes.