Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

What's Your Profession?

• Advanced Member

Salam Walekum!!

I was thinking let's start a page for young minds where we can be aware of the opportunities we have

Why don't we just write our professions, so that we can come to know wide range of options available for us like,

Example: Professor

Software engineer

• Advanced Member

Study what your are interested in. Best advice you will get. :P

Lol,you should see my interest list,no subject is a like. Then you have the money issue. Unless I go to another country I can study for free,lol,its good but am not sure how I will survive without my family.

I did my MBA a while ago now studying to become a qualified Accountant

My Fav. job was as a lecturer... But one thing is sure learning is Fun... !!

Salam Walekum!!

I was thinking let's start a page for young minds where we can be aware of the opportunities we have

Why don't we just write our professions, so that we can come to know wide range of options available for us like,

Example: Professor

Software engineer

BTW as a kid i wanted to do two things, Become a software engineer n join army.... :P

Edited by struggling_On
  • Veteran Member

(Salam)

Did my undergraduate in Marketing and previouly worked as a full time internet marketer (PPC, SEO etc.), worked with 100s of clients over the years. Now I'm a full time student and only take on consulting projects for clients when I feel the need to.

Wassalam

• Veteran Member

(salam)

Reading through this thread, I noticed several people want to be Arch-i-techs --if that is correct conceptual farsi phrase.

Now, if I want an Arch, I'd just pull-up my old M48 series tank, and blast a hole into the wall. Then get out the spray paint and create psychedelic color patterns.

I think I'm off my meds :shifty:

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Reading through this thread, I noticed several people want to be Arch-i-techs --if that is correct conceptual farsi phrase.

Now, if I want an Arch, I'd just pull-up my old M48 series tank, and blast a hole into the wall. Then get out the spray paint and create psychedelic color patterns.

I think I'm off my meds :shifty:

I m already an architec and have spend 10 years of my life studying it, but now I feel I chose wrong field!

Alas, I can't undo my life, otherwise I would have been an philosopher now