Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
ShiaHashmi

Super Woman Fighting Isis

Rate this topic

SF Taha: She is dead now (d.Feb94), but a women I knew named Inga was a 12-year-old Czech girl who escaped Nazi occupation of her town, made her way to join Mihailovic's (sp?) forces in Yugoslavia, and spent the next few years fighting Germans, Tito's commmunists, Bosnian SS Division, collaborators and so forth.

What did you do when you were twelve?

I said I am against the idea, but I don't oppose them from fighting, it is the other conditions that makes me oppose the idea of women fighting. 

Obviously they are doing heroic deeds by fighting IS militants, the fighting itself is honourable but it is still no place for a women, conditions militants live under are horrible, for men. So it must be so much worse for women, since they are more delicate, they have menses ( I can't imagine how bad it feels to be on front line and going through menstruation ) but it must be horrible. There is also a lack of sanitary facilities where a women can attend to her needs.

There is also the issue of men, 1. those men can force themselves onto the women 2. the presence of women among men can distract the men, especially men on front lines who are far from their wives, so they are especially sensitive to the effects of a women's presence. 3. It could also lead to men behaving in a fool hardy way because of the women.

Edited by SF Taha

The leadership know they have groups that do not know their religion well, (Center for the Study of Terrorism) and they have those criminals who will say anything and say they believe anything to keep the violence going.