Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Lordofgemini

Cats

Rate this topic

Just so i can get the cat inside the house >_>

Well, there is a hadith of the Prophet (as) leaving his cloak at home because a cat was sleeping on it and he didn't want to disturb the animal.  I think that indicates that the cat was inside the Prophet's house.

I recall that was a sunni hadith?

Don't know.  Kindness to animals is definitely sunnah.  If it would be unkind to leave the creature outside, you should bring it in.  That doesn't necessarily mean everyone should go out to a pet store and buy a pet.

Don't know.  Kindness to animals is definitely sunnah.  If it would be unkind to leave the creature outside, you should bring it in.  That doesn't necessarily mean everyone should go out to a pet store and buy a pet.

yep

Don't know. Kindness to animals is definitely sunnah. If it would be unkind to leave the creature outside, you should bring it in. That doesn't necessarily mean everyone should go out to a pet store and buy a pet.

Basically cat sitting for my friend, i 'want' him in my room. Per dads say in the servant quarter. Its comfortable bothways though

Basically cat sitting for my friend, i 'want' him in my room. Per dads say in the servant quarter. Its comfortable bothways though

I think you're going to have to go with what dad says this time. Make sure kitty has food, water, and daily attention.