Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Khalilallah

Will Humans Exist For Eternity?

Rate this topic

Sallam

Will we cease to exist?

Not in this world, obviously this world has a certain life time.

I am asking about the next world, once we achieve what we being examined for here?

Will I exist for eternity, with the permission of God, or will there be a time when I come to an end, a time when God wipes me out of existence?

Please answer, I lose a lot of hope when I think there will be a time when I just won't be.

Is this where myath applies? 

Tell me something that will show me that I will exist.

A more accurate statement would be that we will exist "indefinitely."  As for the mode of existence, it will differ according to the various stages of the soul's traverse towards Allah (swt).  Mulla Sadra (ra) discussed this matter in detail, and concluded that we will exist indefinitely but in altering forms.  The final form would be complete annihilation in the Essence of the Almighty, as God states in the Qur'an, "As He initiated you, so will you return." [7:29], meaning that we will return to our original state.  

A more accurate statement would be that we will exist "indefinitely."  As for the mode of existence, it will differ according to the various stages of the soul's traverse towards Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì.  Mulla Sadra (ra) discussed this matter in detail, and concluded that we will exist indefinitely but in altering forms.  The final form would be complete annihilation in the Essence of the Almighty, as God states in the Qur'an, "As He initiated you, so will you return." [7:29], meaning that we will return to our original state.  

Our original state will still exist, so we will still be in existence.

Edited by SF Taha