Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

New Sect: 'learning The Book (Al-Kitaab)'

• Advanced Member

Salam.

New Sect: ''Teaching / Learning the Book (al-kitaab)''

There is a new sect, the leader is Muhammad Effendi Al-Qurashiy Al-Amjadiy. He propagates his doctrine on facebook. He claims to have access to 'al-kitaab' etc. [see the screenshot].

post-81403-0-21411800-1412428475_thumb.p

I think, he had thread on ShiaChat also.

If he really did know so much from the Qur'an? why is he only on facebook? he should be on the most learned people on earth, if he really has discovered the secret of the universe and all of its answers from the Qur'an?

The whole world should be seeking his knowledge

Edited by SF Taha
  • Basic Members

As salaam to everyone. It is clear the Brother  Muhammad Effendi Al-Qurashiy Al-Amjadiy is calling to make clear and no one step up to listen or give ear. We can say the same with Imaam Mahdi (A.S.), He is moving amongst us...sending out his messengers but the world still awaits him...lol, he has been calling. Do we have ears with which we don't hear, eyes with which we don't see. IF ​what he says is true then it is a fulfilment and not a new sect. IF Muslims can not understand this then how can they comprehend Higher knowledge. Jesus rapported to have said in the Bible to his hauwareen: he got many things to say (teach) unto his disciples but they are not ready to receive... Lastly , Why isn't the whole world seeking the knowledge of Ahlulbayt, they are the most knowledgeable???

• Advanced Member

As salaam to everyone. It is clear the Brother  Muhammad Effendi Al-Qurashiy Al-Amjadiy is calling to make clear and no one step up to listen or give ear. We can say the same with Imaam Mahdi (A.S.), He is moving amongst us...sending out his messengers but the world still awaits him...lol, he has been calling. Do we have ears with which we don't hear, eyes with which we don't see. IF ​what he says is true then it is a fulfilment and not a new sect. IF Muslims can not understand this then how can they comprehend Higher knowledge. Jesus rapported to have said in the Bible to his hauwareen: he got many things to say (teach) unto his disciples but they are not ready to receive... Lastly , Why isn't the whole world seeking the knowledge of Ahlulbayt, they are the most knowledgeable???

I and other Shiites had discussions with him, he's an arrogant Nasibi. He thinks, that he knows more than Fatimah Zahra (sa). May Allah curse him.

• Advanced Member

Salam.

New Sect: ''Teaching / Learning the Book (al-kitaab)''

There is a new sect, the leader is Muhammad Effendi Al-Qurashiy Al-Amjadiy. He propagates his doctrine on facebook. He claims to have access to 'al-kitaab' etc. [see the screenshot].

attachicon.gif2014-10-03_02-17-15.png

I think, he had thread on ShiaChat also.

Al-Kitab is the Torah, Psalms, Gospel, and Quran.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Yeah I have seen his group/page. He has even posted in my group which is called "Shia Muslims vs. Takfiri Propaganda" (shameless plug)

He calls himself "Shaykh of Knowledge". I thought he was a Zaydi at first but he's not. But he's not 12ver either.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

I asked this guy three days ago who he thinks the last/latest Imam is or was. He STILL hasn't answered. Ismailis, 12ers, Zaydis Dawoodi Bohras, waqifiyah ALL Shia know who they think the most recent Imam is or.was. But he hasn't answered yet. Nor has he been able to say what his criteria is for who is or can be an Imam.

So I think this guy is full of.malarkey