Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

I Would Have Been A Better God Than This God

Rate this topic

NYCboi

• Advanced Member

i would have given every being everything that it wanted

there would have been no hell or suffering

eternal bliss

no need to pray

Paradise only

Even satan would have been a good angel

I dont understand this  god who operates this universe

Not being blasphemous, this is what i think. Feel free to delete this thread if you find it offensive.

ban this person he needs medical help.

and I suggest him to watch hollywood movie Bruce almighty and hindi movie god tusssi great ho, he will realize how idiotic he sounds.

GOD is perfect and what ever he has done and what ever he plans to do is just and correct, we humans may not understand some times his action but when time will pass we all will see all action from GOD is perfect. 

GOD wanted eternal bliss and perfect life for all humans, but we humans messed it up and we made every thing complex and the curse in life which we feel some times in life is not from GOD but reaction of our own actions.

life is beautiful because we have uncertainty, if every thing will become good and perfect this world will become damn boooooring.

Allah knows the best

Edited by ShiaHashmi

I dont have a God complex. I am just saying that God either doesnt exist or he doesnt care and is evil.  Ban me all you want.

just because you are a loser and can not do any thing good in your life its easier for you to blame god for it.

but any ways Allah loves and gives chance to all, so repent and start working on your betterment.

• Advanced Member

just because you are a loser and can not do any thing good in your life its easier for you to blame god for it.

why are you proejecting your life onto mine?

What makes you think my life isnt successful?

Did you even look at my profile pic before judging me like that?

I have lots of girls around me all the time.

My life is fine. I am talking about most of the world's population.

I am not a self-centered insect like you to only care about my existence. I have humanity in me. I have empathy. I see people suffering everywhere.

Most of the religious ilk you are like this. Hypocrites to the core.

Your love for God is only self-serving

Let God put you into calamity or a situation like Job. I bet you 1 trillion dollars you will be cursing him on day one of your calamitous life.

You cretin, you go personal on me just because i tell you the harsh realities of life. I have more choice words for you but i will stop here.

Goddamn you to hell if he and hell exists.

Where are mods?

boohooo where are the mods where are the mods

this guy is making us realize the harsh realities of life

• Advanced Member

Harsh reality I've learnt from your posts is that you're suicidal, unsure of your faith, unsure of your looks, ridiculed by everyone, not taken seriously even by strangers, boast of self on one hand and sulk on another, Pretend to have empathy to gain sympathy.

That is harsh reality.

so ban him for saying something you do not like?

or you need to ban him to show GOD how much you love him? Fear is a good tool to hide behind false love.

A lot of what he has written, although, weak in terms of language, has been debated countless times in philosophical works. Yes, it has been discussed a time a many on these forums.

Edited by D3v1L