khamosh21

Complete Set Of Islamic Laws By Ayt. Khamenie?

Rate this topic

On 10/2/2014 at 5:40 AM, khamosh21 said:

Salaams everyone... anyone know where can I find the complete set of Islamic laws by Ayatullah Khamenie... in particular I'm looking for laws on zakat, however would like to find everything...

jazakAllah khair

this is the exact address you need

http://www.leader.ir/tree/index.php?catid=23

As far as I know Rahbar suggests Imam Khomeini's jurisprudence book. And he only answers questions which are not mentioned there or when he needs to make some different points. Thus, I suggest studying Tahrir al-Wasilah of Imam Khomeini (r.a) first and you can check the rulings on Zakat in that book here (section five):

http://www.al-shia.org/html/eng/books/fiqh&usool/islamic-laws/tahrir/index.html

Or you can download Tahrir al-Wasilah here:

Volume #1.pdf

Volume #2.pdf

Volume #3.pdf

Volume #4.pdf

Then for the things that are not there in the work, you can refer to the above links which the brethren shared. They are also available as e-book on Islamic Mobility website:

Practical Laws of Islam - Rahbar.pdf

On 10/10/2014 at 4:58 AM, HamzaTR said:

As far as I know Rahbar suggests Imam Khomeini's jurisprudence book. And he only answers questions which are not mentioned there or when he needs to make some different points. Thus, I suggest studying Tahrir al-Wasilah of Imam Khomeini (r.a) first and you can check the rulings on Zakat in that book here (section five):

Volume #1.pdf

Volume #2.pdf

Volume #3.pdf

Volume #4.pdf

Then for the things that are not there in the work, you can refer to the above links which the brethren shared. They are also available as e-book on Islamic Mobility website:

JazakAllah khair! this is exactly what I was looking for!

On 10/10/2014 at 4:58 AM, HamzaTR said:

Volume #1.pdf

Volume #2.pdf

Volume #3.pdf

Volume #4.pdf

On 10/12/2014 at 5:59 AM, khamosh21 said:

JazakAllah khair! this is exactly what I was looking for!

I believe khamosh21 was refering to Ayatullah Khameneinot Ayatullah Khomeini

I know bro, and I said Imam Ali Khamenei words only the issues which Imam Ruhullah Khomeini (r.a) did not mention in Tahrir al-wasilah. i.e. new questions. Or he words the matters on which he disagrees with his predecessor. Thus, for a moqallid of Syed Ali Khamenei, Imam Khomeini's work is a must read first. I hope I make sense. Thanks. :)

On 10/22/2014 at 8:49 AM, HamzaTR said:

I know bro, and I said Imam Ali Khamenei words only the issues which Imam Ruhullah Khomeini (r.a) did not mention in Tahrir al-wasilah. i.e. new questions. Or he words the matters on which he disagrees with his predecessor. Thus, for a moqallid of Syed Ali Khamenei, Imam Khomeini's work is a must read first. I hope I make sense. Thanks. :)

Thank you, can you provide me a reference, just to make sure I can actually follow the rulings of Imam Khomeini.

I will also inquire in Ayatullah Khamenei's office regarding this