Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
baseem

Learn From Stan 4

Rate this topic

In the previous post I talked about the first step of Satan, and now we are going to see what is the second one which is taken before committing sins as well.

I'm almost sure that you have experienced this mutual feeling that sins seem very small and unimportant before committing them. This is another trick that helps Satan to encourage people to sin. This method is completed when he adopts the policy of making sins big after they are done. They look so big that you feel they are unforgivable. This is absolutely against what he does before guilt.  By this way he is able to make believers disappointed which is the most dangerous sin itself…

Okay, why is it that the guy above keeps talking about 'lust' and 'its build up' all the time ? even when they are completely irrelevant ? Do the mods here not take any note of it ? I'm very new here but its probably his twentieth post about lust that I'm reading.

All members from UK, please ring his parents and tell them to marry him off ASAP.

عنه صلى الله عليه و آله : إنّ المؤمنَ لَيَرى ذَنبَهُ كَأَنَّهُ تحتَ صَخرَةٍ يَخافُ أن تَقَعَ علَيهِ ، و الكافِرَ يَرى ذَنبَهُ كأنّهُ ذُبابٌ مَرَّ على أنفِهِ .

it is not that bad for you to consider your sins great.

disappointment is different than greatness of the sins; disappointment mainly stems from lack of trust in Allah's Mercy and "His Greatness", not that of your sins