Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
babagrr

Question Regarding Some Shia Beliefs

Rate this topic

I came across a post in a closed forum on FaceBook.  In this post, Sunni Muslims were cursing Shias.  I responded by defending the persons (all Shias) being cursed as it is wrong to curse others based on their beleifs.

I became Muslim at age 17 and have yet to meet a Shia Muslim that treated me with disrespect and therefore I felt that I had to step in.

I was then accused of being a kaafir myself as I am defending (kaafirs, i.e. Shias).  Even though I am not a Shia or Sunni Muslim, I would like to find answers to the below that was posted as a response to my actions of defending Shias.

I realize that I could probably do my own research however, as there are a number of rather uneducated bloggers and posters out there, I am afraid to say that it would take much of my time.  If I could grab some books and do further research, I would have done that as well however, being totally blind, I have limited access to decent reading material in Braille.  If someone could kindly respond to the below response that I have received, or at least direct me to some meaningful material, I will highly appreciate it.  Shukran in advance for your consideration.

PROOF ( SHIA ARE KAFIR ) TERRIFYING BELIEFS OF SHI'ITES:-
 November 28, 2010 at 7:37am
 TERRIFYING BELIEFS OF SHI'ITES:-

Allaah often lies and does mistakes.
 (usool-e-kaafi, page #328, yaqoob kulaini, vol1).

The Munafiqeen (i.e. Sahaba) took very much out of Quran (took out the verses).
 (Ihtijaj-e-tibri, page #382).

When Imaam Mehdi comes he will bring with him the real and original Quran.
 (Ahsan-ul-maqaal, page #336, safdar Husain najfi).

The person who says that the present Quran is complete is a liar because the “complete Quran” was compiled by Hazrat Ali.
 (Fasl-ul-khitaab fee tahreef kitaab rab-ul- arbab, page #4, Noori Tibri).

Abu Bakr is kafir and the one who loves Abu Bakr is also kafir.
 (Faq-ul-yaqeen, page #690, Baqar majlisi).

Abu Bakr was kafir and Zandeeq.
 (Kashf-ul-asrar, page #69, khamini).

There is no difference in Abu Bakr and mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadiyani.
 (Jagir fidk, page #690, Ghulam Husain najfi).

Neither we believe the Allah nor the Prophet of the God whose khalifah is Abu Bakr.
 (Anwar-ul-nomania, page #278).

I don’t believe in that Allah who gives government to Usman and Ma’avia.
 (Kashf-ul-asrar, page #107, Khamini).

Umar was a real kafir and Zandeeq.
 (Kashf-ul-asrar, Khaminee, page #119).

When imam Mehdi comes he will make alive Hazrat Aa'ishah from death and whip her.
 (Tafseer saafi, line 16, page #108).

Abu Bakr and Umar were agents of Iblees.
 (Hulyat-ul-mateen, mulla baqar majlisi).

Hazrat Khalid bin Walid was not saif-ullah but saif-us-shaitaan.
 (Manazir-o-baghdad, page #100).

All the Prophets will become alive from dead and start the jihad under the leadership of Hazrat Ali.
 (Tafseer ayyashee, page #181).

Real Quran that is compiled by Hazrat Ali will come with imam Mehdi.
 (Anwar-ul-nomania, page #360).

All Prophets are beggar at the doorstep of Ali.
 (khalqat-e-norania, page #201, Talib Husain karpalwi).

All the prophets and Angels are the slaves of the 12 imams except Mohammad (saw).
 (kaleed manaazra, page #35, barkat ali).

12 imams are the teachers of all Prophets except Mohammad (saw).
 (Majmoa-e-majalis, page #29).

When imam Mehdi comes he will hang Hazrat Abu Bakr and Umar at the holy grave of Hazrat Mohammad (saw).
 (Majma-ul-ma’arif, page #49).

If Gabriel and Mekael had loved Abu Bakr then they would have been in hell too.
 (Ameer mukhtar, page #8, mirza basharat Husain).

After the death of Hazrat Mohammad (saw) all the Sahaba become MURTAD except three.
 (Roza-e-kafee, page #245)

Hazrat Anas Bin Malik, Abu huraira, Amr bin Aas, Ameer Ma’avia and Aa'ishah were worst people of all times.
 (Makalmaat-e-husainia, page #59).

Man can have Nikah (marriage) with man and his mother, sister and daughter too.
 (Firqa-ul-shiat, Abi Mohammad-ul-Hasan Bin Moosa).

HazratAbu Bakr was Mushrik, Umar was Munafiq and Usman was Kafir.
 (Shia’an-e-ali aur inn kee shaan, page #54, ghulam husain najfi).

When imam Mehdi come he will be nude and the first person who Bay’ah him is Mohammad (saw).
 (Haq-ul-yaqeen, page #347, Baqar majlisi).

Hadhrat Umar (Radiallahu Anhu) was the leader of the Munafiqeen (hypocrites).

Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) had prayed for the murder of Hadhrat Umar (Radiallahu Anhu).

The day on which Hadhrat Umar (Radiallahu Anhu), was murdered by the Persian kafir, Lu'lu', is the most auspicious day of the year.

Aa'ishah and Hafsah martyred Rasulullah by giving him poison.
 (Hayat-ul-quloob, page #870, Baqar Majlisi).

Thus these two male munafiqs (referring to Abu Bakr and Umar) and those two female munafiqs (referring to Aa'ishah and Hafsah) agreed to martyr Rasulullah
by administering poison to him.
 (Hayat-ul-quloob, page #745, Baqar Majlisi)

I have never heard of such narrations. The sources seem to be made up with the hadiths themselves. Probably another cheap propaganda from the people who hate Shias for loving the family of Muhammad A.S. One thing you must note is no matter what hadith one gives on behalf of Shias, we do not take our hadith books as fully authentic. Our scholars authenticate hadiths with our Rijal System, for we have weak hadith due to weak chains, unknown narrators, and liars. Our Hadith books are compilations of history and narrations our scholars have gathered. If you want to understand and learn about Shia Islam, through the Imami Shias (12 Imams A.S) please take a look at the links in my signature.

(wasalam)

Many people  ( not you ) who troll, lack language skills, hence they have the ability to take things out of context. But it looks like made up stuff from a mentally retarded person, whose objective is to cause dissension between muslims, as its the known behavior of humans, to not think, but follow blindly.

Sources to study here.

http://www.al-islam.org/

http://goaloflife.wordpress.com/

http://www.al-hadi.us/religion/index_i.html

This is just silly Salafi propaganda against shias.

Not 1 of them are true, they are all lies!

Somebody link him a good book on shia Islam before I faint.

babagrr it is good you came to ask shias about these, many people are misled with such lies.

This seems like something which could give you an insight into shia islam, btw shia and sunni are the same 80% it is only 20% on which we differ:

http://www.al-islam.org/discovering-islam-moustafa-al-qazwini

Edited by SF Taha

The one regarding in tafseer ayyashi is correct. I just checked a minute ago. Its actually volume 1 page181-182. I own tafseer ayyashi. I actually own most literature of tashayyu,(in arabic) most of the above don't exist in our books. But some of them do and words are twisted around or sentences half quoted. The first one is a complete lie! Does not at all exist..

Rediculous thread.....

The one regarding in tafseer ayyashi is correct. I just checked a minute ago. Its actually volume 1 page181-182. I own tafseer ayyashi. I actually own most literature of tashayyu,(in arabic) most of the above don't exist in our books. But some of them do and words are twisted around or sentences half quoted. The first one is a complete lie! Does not at all exist..

Rediculous thread.....

wuuuuuuuuuh????  We got a bro from Scra'in, PA!?  That's awesome lol

Salam!

(sorry for delraing the thread; i cant PM the brother)

Salaams to all.

Firstly, please accept my apologies if some of you were offended.  My question is sincere and has nothing to do with trolling.  I don't have time for such activities.

Secondly, thanks for your responses.

The group is on Facebook and is called (shia awareness South Africa.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/386862514674121?refid=18&__tn__=C

Thanks once again and salaams to all.

Salaams to all,

Please accept my apologies if my post came across as trolling.  I do not have time for such activity.  By the way, this is my second attempt at responding and I do not know what I might have said wrong in my previous response but, as I am writing this, my response have not yet been aproved.

In any case, the forum on FB can be found at https://m.facebook.com/groups/386862514674121?refid=18&__tn__=C

Thanks for everyone who responded.  I will see if I can obtain the source of the post; specifically the Arabic; if possible.

Thanks and salaams to all.