In the Name of God بسم الله

I Am Listening To Shia Latoms/nohas

Rate this topic

NYCboi

• Advanced Member

I am very depressed. Shia friends of mine told me to listen to sad shia songs related to Hussein, Grandson of Prophet Mohammed.  I dont understand whats being said, but it helps me in dealing with my personal tragedies. The problems they went through, my problems are nothing compared to what they faced. The fact that this is the same world where they went through such hardship, goes to show that this life is not for entertainment and happiness. Maybe God will provide me whatever i seek in my afterlife. But not here. This is helping me cope with my situation. What do you think?

I am sorry but this message was too personal. how do i delete it?

• Advanced Member

I am very depressed. Shia friends of mine told me to listen to sad shia songs related to Hussein, Grandson of Prophet Mohammed.  I dont understand whats being said, but it helps me in dealing with my personal tragedies. The problems they went through, my problems are nothing compared to what they faced. The fact that this is the same world where they went through such hardship, goes to show that this life is not for entertainment and happiness. Maybe God will provide me whatever i seek in my afterlife. But not here. This is helping me cope with my situation. What do you think?

I am sorry but this message was too personal. how do i delete it?

no need to remove this massage!!

let words flow. it is not as bad as you want to delete it. rather it might help others.

Edited by mahdi servant.01

• Unregistered

Every day is Ashura-what does it mean for us today? 

Your fight is Internal, you can't let the internal enemy(ANTs-Automatic Negative Thoughts) / Whispers of Satan)  which is taking you away from your purpose and driving you-  towards destruction,  defeat you. Its daily struggle, with patience, understanding and practice you will overpower it.

Struggle against internal and external enemies is what we learn from Imam Husain(as).

Edited by S.M.H.A.