Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Do You Know Of Any Comfortable Shahata?

Rate this topic

Miss Wonderful

• Advanced Member

I don't like being bare foot in the house, and  I am in need of a new shahata. ( I forgot what they call them in english) Anyway usually I have a  generic sports shahata, but I feel now I want a more comfortable one.  Has anyone tried those squishy shahatas and were they comfortable. Please advise asap.

*I would like to add that I want a shahata  that doesn't cause friction on  the feet.

Edited by BabyDoll

• Veteran Member

Salam!! I  thought you were talking about Sheikh Shahata who was martyred almost 2 years ago on 15th shabaan .

anyways, sandals or slippers for house ?   I like UGGS , sheep skin  .   Expensive though & i can never afford this just for a pair of slippers .. but you seem to be a rich woman, so go for it 

http://www.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/thebay/scuffette-ii-suede-slippers?gclid=CjwKEAjwwJmhBRC56KOelNOXhxUSJAB_w2uNwnp0O142l3QFVEH_G0vmD65piy_i7s36Eq0gJtBJxhoCuujw_wcB

Edited by -Enlightened

• Advanced Member

Salam!! I  thought you were talking about Sheikh Shahata who was martyred almost 2 years ago on 15th shabaan .

anyways, sandals or slippers for house ?   I like UGGS , sheep skin  .   Expensive though & i can never afford this just for a pair of slippers .. but you seem to be a rich woman, so go for it 

http://www.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/thebay/scuffette-ii-suede-slippers?gclid=CjwKEAjwwJmhBRC56KOelNOXhxUSJAB_w2uNwnp0O142l3QFVEH_G0vmD65piy_i7s36Eq0gJtBJxhoCuujw_wcB

LOL  your comments make me smile. This ugg sheep skin  would be too hot to wear now. I was thinking of sandals (thanks for the word)  that  have gel pad or something pleasant for the feet. I like my feet soft and don't want them to get callused yuck.

• Advanced Member

I don't like being bare foot in the house, and  I am in need of a new shahata. ( I forgot what they call them in english) Anyway usually I have a  generic sports shahata, but I feel now I want a more comfortable one.  Has anyone tried those squishy shahatas and were they comfortable. Please advise asap.

*I would like to add that I want a shahata  that doesn't cause friction on  the feet.

Burkenstocks are amazing and come in 2 sole types - soft and hard. Dont know how suitable they are for in the house...

http://www.birkenstock.com.au/