Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
mariaejaz12

If A Man Rape A Virgin Girl ? What Is A Punishment

Rate this topic

AOA,

I have a Question Regarding, if A Person Rape a virgin Girl, after rape girl got pregnent and birth a baby, After Birth of Baby a Man Said to marry with that girl is it allow in Shia Islam If yes let me know any Masomeen a.s Prophet Muhammad SAWW Hadith or any Quran Surah if not then also let me know all the Referencs, Its an serious Issue i don't find any answer any where.

Thanks

I don't know the answer to the question... I think I've heard of a case in the past decade where that happened and then the girl was *forced* to marry the rapist (due to some stupid tribal kangaroo court), which is terrible.  

To some extent, it's probably a moot question though, because what girl would want to marry a rapist... that's just a terrible display of character and a girl would be better off on her own than with a slimeball like that.  

Marriage is recommended to someone of good character, but that wouldn't be the case here.  I guess it probably is allowed though, if the girl somehow wants to marry him, but it would still require the approval of her father.

Edited by Bright

The punishment of rape that was non provocative and shown no remorse or no repent is death penalty (ie suitable for repeat sex offenders and child abbusers etc).

However for oneoff case incident and remorseful there should be some form of punishment ie imprisonment.

Also willing to marry can be a solution to the matter esp if a baby is involved provided the victim truly agrees is this option. She shouldn't be forced.

She can continue to live single with her family and her child as she pleases and remain single or in later life marry if she wills.

I say death would be too good for someone like that, personally. 

I don't see why a woman would want to marry someone like that, and in fact I would argue that if it was a true rape no woman would want to marry a man like that except out of some twisted sense of obligation to provide a father for the child.  Either way I'd prefer to see every rapist given the death penalty, assuming there is indisputable evidence they committed the act.  Otherwise, at the very least, life in prison.

Of course it is allowed according to Islam, that women can marry the man, there is no problem and marriage is highly recommended.

Bro, the OP asks about rape and not fornication. The penalty of rape, if proven is death.

Assalamu'alaykum wr. wb.

My understanding, the OP asking (in his/her 1st post) about 2 things:

1. The punishment for rape, especially raping a virgin. I got this from the title.
  2. Can the raper married the victim. I got this from the message.

As for Question 1. Although it's not specifically the punishment raping a virgin, but punishment of rape already discussed in the forum (back in 2006 and last post 2014) about rape punishment, here's the link: http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/80118-what-is-the-punishment-of-rape. The discussion went a bit intense, but our brothers and sisters in their discussion have brought some legit resource such fatwas and books. You can refer to the link (and read the discussion and resource) or if you find the discussion not provide you with enough information, you can get example from these good brothers such contacting the authority like your marja. Maybe you can share your location or your marja, and maybe there are brother & sister here who can help you obtaining the best communication method, Insha Allah. I thank Allah SWT. for their discussion and may Allah SWT. protect and give peace for these brothers and sisters, because their knowledge can be useful for those who need it.

As for Question 2. I may not have the specific ruling, but, as for Al-Qur'an already stated who you can marry in 4:23. I hope this information can be related to the case. If any of you, brother & sister, has a specific ruling, please bring it forward. Because i want to learn about it too.

I apologise if my answers were a bit off. I'd ask the OP to clarify the question so we can help with the answer, Insha Allah.

Lastly, i pray to Allah SWT. so whoever the OP means in his/her post will get this problem solved in most gracious manner. and hoping the OP would be back since the post was made almost a month ago.

Wa'alaykumsalam wr. wb. Brother & Sister.

AOA,

I have a Question Regarding, if A Person Rape a virgin Girl, after rape girl got pregnent and birth a baby, After Birth of Baby a Man Said to marry with that girl is it allow in Shia Islam If yes let me know any Masomeen a.s Prophet Muhammad SAWW Hadith or any Quran Surah if not then also let me know all the Referencs, Its an serious Issue i don't find any answer any where.

Thanks

Why would the girl marry her rapist? So she can a victimize marriage with a man that took away her innocents.

Who was that recent footballer, who raped his girl friend and then his girl friend stood by him.

That 1 out of million stories Taha. Beside being rape isn't just a regular course of sex between a man and a woman. It is a act of violence.

Edited by Lady Nadine

Who was that recent footballer, who raped his girl friend and then his girl friend stood by him.

If you mean Ched Evens, the alleged rape was comited on a woman who wasnt his girlfriend, but his girlfriend stood by him. He is still denying it was rape and she presumably believes him.

Well it is possible and it depends on every individual, so the women who has been raped might like the guy who raped her, who knows.

It is not impossible as shown by that 1 story.

Might? not possible. Rape it a violence crime. It is a normal relationship.

If I'm not mistaken, the punishment for rape according to most maraji is death if it can be proven by way of witnesses or other rational means, regardless of the victim's virginity or lack thereof.

But I think what OP is asking too is the rulings on another man marrying the rape victim.

If I'm not mistaken, the punishment for rape according to most maraji is death if it can be proven by way of witnesses or other rational means, regardless of the victim's virginity or lack thereof.

But I think what OP is asking too is the rulings on another man marrying the rape victim.

If that's the case, then obviously the marriage can take place. Being a rape victim doesn't make someone an 'untouchable'. They are the victim of a horrendous crime.

Taha lol.

Rape is the worst crime a person can endure. It is much much worse than killing. Their life becomes traumatised. 

Just think if it happened to (Allah forbid) a relative or family member. We'd certainly kill the guy no matter what. 

When you said if the women liked the raper to rape her, then that is not classified as rape. It is zina (fornication).

Edited by SlaveOfAllah14