Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
baseem

Learn From Satan!

Rate this topic

Learn from Satan!

How does it feel to take some ethical lessons from Satan?!Now we are going to take him as a shining example instead of learning some lessons from his mistakes!

there are some interesting points about Satan that make him successful in many cases that he wants to deceive human beings…

1.       Satan is very ambitious in his bad aims! He never gets tired of misleading people while we feel depressed when our attempts result in failure. If only we could be determined like him but in good deeds…

Being thankful to Satan, God willing I ll continue this post to introduce this great teacher to believers! 

Learn from Satan!

How does it feel to take some ethical lessons from Satan?!Now we are going to take him as a shining example instead of learning some lessons from his mistakes!

there are some interesting points about Satan that make him successful in many cases that he wants to deceive human beings…

1.       Satan is very ambitious in his bad aims! He never gets tired of misleading people while we feel depressed when our attempts result in failure. If only we could be determined like him but in good deeds…

Being thankful to Satan, God willing I ll continue this post to introduce this Disobedient Iblees to believers so they can avoid his mistake

There fixed, your post sounded Satanic and it praised Satan. Satan is an enemy of Allah and we who believe do not call him great.

Salam Brothers,

My majelis discussed about this matter, somewhere last year. But, instead learn from satan, we learn how satan teaching progress through ages. Starting Pre-Adam until post-major occultulation of our twelfth imam then jump to modern age. The aim of this discussion was to realised and trully aware and differentiate satan/evil signs/movements in our daily life, thus we can anticipate. The result were incredible, nowadays, well not exactly all, but most of the time i could recognise," ah, this is evil". The lecturer at that time called this new ilmu (well not entirely new, but he manged to repackage and summarise) is Zionology. One material he brought at that time was London 2012 olympic opening ritual. As well, he mentioned about ISON comet, he think it sounds IS-ON, and satan fulfilling the prophecy that before the great war, we'll witness a shooting star so bright we can see it during daylight.

Anyway, should we learn about satan? yes, because The Al-Qur'an says Iblis is our true enemy. But, learn from it? I don't think so. It's like we already run out of materials to learn from Rasulullah (PBUH) and Imams.

diyaa110, its maybe true that he prayed regularly for eons, but even before he did this, there's a group of people that already in supplification/shalat/pray.

Salam brother, be cautious of shaitan, be patience and hold fast to the pole of ahlul-bayt, Insha Allah we'll be amongst the 1st getting into jannah.

(bismillah)

(salam)

He(la) says what he's going to do:

إِن يَدعونَ مِن دونِهِ إِلّا إِناثًا وَإِن يَدعونَ إِلّا شَيطانًا مَريدًا ﴿١١٧﴾ لَعَنَهُ اللَّـهُ ۘ وَقالَ لَأَتَّخِذَنَّ مِن عِبادِكَ نَصيبًا مَفروضًا ﴿١١٨﴾ وَلَأُضِلَّنَّهُم وَلَأُمَنِّيَنَّهُم وَلَآمُرَنَّهُم فَلَيُبَتِّكُنَّ آذانَ الأَنعامِ وَلَآمُرَنَّهُم فَلَيُغَيِّرُنَّ خَلقَ اللَّـهِ ۚ وَمَن يَتَّخِذِ الشَّيطانَ وَلِيًّا مِن دونِ اللَّـهِ فَقَد خَسِرَ خُسرانًا مُبينًا ﴿١١٩﴾ يَعِدُهُم وَيُمَنّيهِم ۖ وَما يَعِدُهُمُ الشَّيطانُ إِلّا غُرورًا ﴿١٢٠﴾ أُولـٰئِكَ مَأواهُم جَهَنَّمُ وَلا يَجِدونَ عَنها مَحيصًا ﴿١٢١﴾

[4:117] Saheeh International
They call upon instead of Him none but female [deities], and they [actually] call upon none but a rebellious Satan.
[4:118] Saheeh International
Whom Allah has cursed. For he had said, "I will surely take from among Your servants a specific portion.
[4:119] Saheeh International
And I will mislead them, and I will arouse in them [sinful] desires, and I will command them so they will slit the ears of cattle, and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah." And whoever takes Satan as an ally instead of Allah has certainly sustained a clear loss.
[4:120] Saheeh International
Satan promises them and arouses desire in them. But Satan does not promise them except delusion.
[4:121] Saheeh International
The refuge of those will be Hell, and they will not find from it an escape.

(my note: rather than "desire", i would say "false hope" or something like that wallahu a'lam)

قالَ فَبِما أَغوَيتَني لَأَقعُدَنَّ لَهُم صِراطَكَ المُستَقيمَ ﴿١٦﴾ ثُمَّ لَآتِيَنَّهُم مِن بَينِ أَيديهِم وَمِن خَلفِهِم وَعَن أَيمانِهِم وَعَن شَمائِلِهِم ۖ وَلا تَجِدُ أَكثَرَهُم شاكِرينَ
[7:16] Saheeh International
[satan] said, "Because You have put me in error, I will surely sit in wait for them on Your straight path.
7:17] Saheeh International
Then I will come to them from before them and from behind them and on their right and on their left, and You will not find most of them grateful [to You]."

was salam

Salam to all those brothers and sisters who felt that my post was satanic!

I was really surprised seeing that how good my sentences could be misunderstood!!!It is extremely clear that Satan is not going to be taken as a symbol by us! The point is that we can learn some positive points when we observe his life and the way he deceives believers. As you see the last sentence is:

"If only we could be determined like him but in good deeds… "

It clearly shows that we are not going to obey Satan in his guilt and mistakes…

Salam to all those brothers and sisters who felt that my post was satanic!

I was really surprised seeing that how good my sentences could be misunderstood!!!It is extremely clear that Satan is not going to be taken as a symbol by us! The point is that we can learn some positive points when we observe his life and the way he deceives believers.

I think you called him a 'great teacher' and that's why everyone mistook you. As you can see there are a lot of literalists here... ;)

Assalamu'alaikum Wr. Wb. Brothers & Sisters,

Here's an interesting reading from al-islam (here's the link: http://www.al-islam.org/hayat-al-qulub-vol-1-allamah-muhammad-baqir-al-majlisi/merits-adam-and-hawwa).

Let me copy paste the interesting part:

"When the jinn who were the inhabitants of Earth perpetrated untold corruption Iblis complained to Allah and prayed that he be raised to the ranks of Angels. His request was granted and he joined the rank of Angels in heaven. When the transgression of jinn crossed the limit, Allah ordered Iblis to go to the earth with other Angels and drive out the jinn."

another one:

"In an authentic tradition a person asked Ja‘far as-Sadiq whether it was allowed to do Sajdah to someone other than Allah. “Certainly not!” replied Imam “Then how Allah the Almighty Commanded the Angels to prostrate before Adam?”, Imam said, “One who prostrates in compliance with Divine Commands, prostrates for Allah.”
The enquired then asked about Iblis. Imam explained, “Iblis was a creature whom the Almighty had created that he may worship Him and confess to His Oneness. Although Allah knew what Iblis actually was and what was to be his final end. Iblis worshipped Allah in the ranks of the Angels. Till the time he was tested by Adam’s Sajdah. He refused to do Sajdah due to jealousy and evil that overpowered him. Allah cursed him and drove him out of the ranks of Angels. Allah made him an outcast and sent him to the earth. Iblis became an avowed enemy of Adam and his progeny. He has no authority upon the children of Adam except that he makes evil suggestions to them and deviate them from Allah’s path. In spite of such a disobedience he is a believer in Allah’s sovereignty.”

But, Mashallah, as much as i copy paste everything here, you should read it as it whole. Check the link.

It's a rough idea, but i think Iblis tested through Adam like Muslim is tested through Imam Ali (AS) and his progeny. Now, as much as there was some good in those who deviated from ahlul-bayt's way, are we going to take lesson from them?

Wa'alaikumsalam Wr. Wb. Brothers & Sisters, be patience.

The Ahlul Bayt AS are our role models, chosen by Allah SWT. Because they are accessible to most of us only in books, we are always looking for people in real life to show us, explain things, give us good examples, teach us something. This is why we need a marja, alim, mentor or friend. We seek company with others who can answer our questions. Sometimes you can learn how to be a better person by simply avoiding all the things that bad people do, Satan included.