Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Sunnis Attack Khadmyyiah (Shrines)

Rate this topic

IbnSohan

• Advanced Member

Sunnis showered the shrine of Imam Khadim and Imam Jawad with rockets and blew up a number of cars.

cars:

rockets:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=834212176598952

lights of the shrine were turned off

10629805_1530193767215898_17569000831219

Salamun alaykum.

You should not call them Sunnis. Let's refrain from inflaming the fire of hatred among Muslims.

• Advanced Member

10435009_768516209876652_782701108908615

our brother's representatives in parliament asked the prime minister to crush with iron fist on the Shia Militia who are the volunteers for Jihad against ISIS

So, the airstrikes on ISIS were withhold AND now the target are the volunteers who were fighting ISIS.

These are the demands of our brothers.

• Advanced Member

The reason I'm posting this is for what the comments say. The top comment says it's in response for the recent Fallujah bombings by the IAF on 'civilians.' Another top comment is asking Da`esh for more and more bombings in these areas and Karbala' as well.

These comments are asking for more bombings in Shi`i areas where there are no Iraqi soldiers while our Prime Minister is stopping the Iraqi soldiers from bombing the Sunni areas where there are loads of Da`esh.

لكم دينكم ولي دين

For you is your religion and for me is mine.

• Advanced Member

They called you and identified themselves as Sunnis before shooting the rockets?

It isn't the first time Sunni's have attacked shia shrines. They usually own up to it as well.

What more proof do you need? They literally take credit for these types of attacks and are happy when their "mission" to kill people in their place of worship succeeds.

• Advanced Member

Terrorism, carbombs, suicide attacks, beheadings and takfir is enshrined in Sunni ideology. Expect no less from such a dishonourable people, Shias on the other hand are spending all their money accommodating Sunni and Christian refugees in Karbala and Najaf. Praise be to Allah that we take our religion from the ahlul-bayt and not ahlul-saqifa

Edited by mayf321d

• Veteran Member

Terrorism, carbombs, suicide attacks, beheadings and takfir is enshrined in Sunni ideology. Expect no less from such a dishonourable people, Shias on the other hand are spending all their money accommodating Sunni and Christian refugees in Karbala and Najaf. Praise be to Allah that we take our religion from the ahlul-bayt and not ahlul-saqifa

Good for Shias to help all Iraqis regardless of their sects or religion... BUT, lets hope that they watch them carefully and how/where they move on daily basis... I mean, hopefully no Takfiri-terrorist is hidden amongst them.. they could play any role to get into Shia cities, there are suicide bombers and those who might do any anything to harm Shias and other civilians.

• Advanced Member

Good for Shias to help all Iraqis regardless of their sects or religion... BUT, lets hope that they watch them carefully and how/where they move on daily basis... I mean, hopefully no Takfiri-terrorist is hidden amongst them.. they could play any role to get into Shia cities, there are suicide bombers and those who might do any anything to harm Shias and other civilians.

What good is our kindness when our kindness is met with massacres of Iraqi's by Sunni's.

Now before one of you bleeding hearts says "they aren't sunni's they are Salafi's". Don't kid yourself. You know who has been treating Shia like dogs for the last 1400 years. Sunni's. Not Salafi's, Sunni's. Yes it is a sectarian statement but it is the truth. Get over it. Every year thousands die from car bombs in Iraq. Innocent people alive one minute and dead the next. Could you imagine that? Your family member going to the shops and you hearing in the news that they are likely to be dead or injured by a car bomb in the markets? What religion on the face of the earth allows for such vile acts against humanity?

• Veteran Member

Anyone follow Shami Witness on twitter? That sicko was celebrating this.

Even funnier was his subsequent complaint about shia-led government treatment of sunnis (which has a far more cleaner record than anything sunnis have done in the past few decades).

Edited by Jahangiram

• Advanced Member

Anyone follow Shami Witness on twitter? That sicko was celebrating this.

Even funnier was his subsequent complaint about shia-led government treatment of sunnis (which has a far more cleaner record than anything sunnis have done in the past few decades).

Shami Witness posts a lot of misinformation so I wouldn't trust most of the rubbish posted. He claimed 73 ISOF were killed by US airstrikes... no where else reported it. It's obvious rubbish to get shia riled up.

• Advanced Member

Isint it sad that we always support/look after the people that stab us in our backs. Salfies ,wahbies fall under the sunni sector...

Wasnt it because of sunni commanders 1700 soilders died? Wasint it because of the sunnis in the goverment that da3ash got this far?

And now we have people questionning how do you know its a sunni? You probably have no idea whats happening in iraqi.

• Advanced Member

Isint it sad that we always support/look after the people that stab us in our backs. Salfies ,wahbies fall under the sunni sector...

Wasnt it because of sunni commanders 1700 soilders died? Wasint it because of the sunnis in the goverment that da3ash got this far?

And now we have people questionning how do you know its a sunni? You probably have no idea whats happening in iraqi.

Usually everyone blames Maliki for all our problems. I guess it was his fault that Shia and Sunni's even exist too? Maybe he should've gone back in time and stopped the battle of karbala !

The fact is the parliament as you said is full of Sunni's because we are too kind. Power sharing is rubbish.

Let one party get elected.  They get all the ministries. If they  do a good job they get reelected. If they do a bad job then a new party is elected.

Why do we need Sunni's and Kurds in important ministries? They do nothing but prevent our leaders from working properly. Some of you think that Maliki was a dictator that had full control of Iraq and failed to do anything with it. The fact is he had control over very little. The Shia didn't want him (because we are un-united idiots) and the Sunni's and Kurds saw our disunity and ruined us for 8 years. The best legislation got denied in parliament. Why? Sunni's.

What's worse is our idiot shia didn't support Maliki. They sided with the Sunni's and Kurds against him in Parliament. They are just as responsible for letting ISIS into our country and allowing them to be strong.

If our shia idiots supported Maliki for all those 8 years of his term we would of had a mighty Iraq.

• Veteran Member

What good is our kindness when our kindness is met with massacres of Iraqi's by Sunni's.

Now before one of you bleeding hearts says "they aren't sunni's they are Salafi's". Don't kid yourself. You know who has been treating Shia like dogs for the last 1400 years. Sunni's. Not Salafi's, Sunni's. Yes it is a sectarian statement but it is the truth. Get over it. Every year thousands die from car bombs in Iraq. Innocent people alive one minute and dead the next. Could you imagine that? Your family member going to the shops and you hearing in the news that they are likely to be dead or injured by a car bomb in the markets? What religion on the face of the earth allows for such vile acts against humanity?

I agree... that is why I said, the Shias need to watch out for the Sunnis, they might have some amongst them who want to harm the hosts..

But, the reality is that (you/we/sane people) could  not refuse to give refuge to some helpless people who ran away from the terrorists, especially from the Takfiris... what possibly you could say? Close the borders like Kurds and tell them go back to where that you might get killed!!?

Edited by Noah-

• Advanced Member

Usually everyone blames Maliki for all our problems. I guess it was his fault that Shia and Sunni's even exist too? Maybe he should've gone back in time and stopped the battle of karbala !

The fact is the parliament as you said is full of Sunni's because we are too kind. Power sharing is rubbish.

Let one party get elected.  They get all the ministries. If they  do a good job they get reelected. If they do a bad job then a new party is elected.

Why do we need Sunni's and Kurds in important ministries? They do nothing but prevent our leaders from working properly. Some of you think that Maliki was a dictator that had full control of Iraq and failed to do anything with it. The fact is he had control over very little. The Shia didn't want him (because we are un-united idiots) and the Sunni's and Kurds saw our disunity and ruined us for 8 years. The best legislation got denied in parliament. Why? Sunni's.

What's worse is our idiot shia didn't support Maliki. They sided with the Sunni's and Kurds against him in Parliament. They are just as responsible for letting ISIS into our country and allowing them to be strong.

If our shia idiots supported Maliki for all those 8 years of his term we would of had a mighty Iraq.

Salam,

I understand what your saying. I tell you this am one the few people that stood up for maliki,wether its online or offline. It did not help one bit when shias themselves were bring him down.

I think that its only fair if the shia lead the goverment and sunnis should only be given minor positions were their input doesnt impact the last decision. Shia are the majority and this democraicy thing with sunnis doesnt work. I dont understand why their still nagging about the the sits that they have in the parliment,there lucky that they even have a sit. Look at bahrian the majority are shia yet the goverment is full of sunnis. Why cant iraq do the same. Sunnis that refuse to listen should be treated the same way saddam treated his enemies.

We shia are to kind, if it was them they would of killed us and gave us the worest positions. And personally if I was a leader I worint let disloyal shia have good position in the parliment either because the could be digging a whole for me just like they did with maliki.

Enough of this junk- Saddam caused the problems, Bathists are not religious anyway [they are against hijab] and there are many, many very good, relgious sunni people- my Uncle married the kindest, most caring woman out of all of my uncles, and she is a sunni [to this day]. 

There is no hatred in sunni ideology. The forefathers of Sunnism are not like this.

Nobody here knows better than the maraji- ayt sistani, khamenei and shirazi for example have condemned blaming this ideology on sunnism.

Nobody here has a hint of the baseerah of the maraji. Nobody here has a hint of their knowledge. How dare anyone think of themselves to know better than them in any way in discerning the correct manner of engaging with sunni brothers. Also, to think that Maliki and his corrupt governmetn didn't cause any problems... well, I wander if Maliki once mentioned anything about the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of starving Iraqis. Or did he spend his life filling his belly with haram money stolen, him and his gangster government cronies. Sayed Sistani refused to meet and support him for a reason- nobody here knows a thing about Iraqi politics or Sunni-shia relations think our dear marja, Sayed Sistani [ha].

Read about how Imam Jawad (as) engaged with Sunni brothers, and learn the proper akhlaq of doing it. Not accusing them of being evil- the evil, isn't with them, it's with us for believing filthy hearted Milk-Sheikhs like Yassir al Habibi (may Allah guide us away from his evil zionist-wahabi intentions).

Edited by h_al_s

• Advanced Member

Enough of this junk- Saddam caused the problems, Bathists are not religious anyway [they are against hijab] and there are many, many very good, relgious sunni people- my Uncle married the kindest, most caring woman out of all of my uncles, and she is a sunni [to this day]. 

There is no hatred in sunni ideology. The forefathers of Sunnism are not like this.

Nobody here knows better than the maraji- ayt sistani, khamenei and shirazi for example have condemned blaming this ideology on sunnism.

Nobody here has a hint of the baseerah of the maraji. Nobody here has a hint of their knowledge. How dare anyone think of themselves to know better than them in any way in discerning the correct manner of engaging with sunni brothers. Also, to think that Maliki and his corrupt governmetn didn't cause any problems... well, I wander if Maliki once mentioned anything about the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of starving Iraqis. Or did he spend his life filling his belly with haram money stolen, him and his gangster government cronies. Sayed Sistani refused to meet and support him for a reason- nobody here knows a thing about Iraqi politics or Sunni-shia relations think our dear marja, Sayed Sistani [ha].

Read about how Imam Jawad (as) engaged with Sunni brothers, and learn the proper akhlaq of doing it. Not accusing them of being evil- the evil, isn't with them, it's with us for believing filthy hearted Milk-Sheikhs like Yassir al Habibi (may Allah guide us away from his evil zionist-wahabi intentions).

First of all Baathi's don't believe in state religions.. They however are religious people inb most cases. We had many shia baathi's. They were still shia. However it isn't Baathi's fault tht sunni's and shia don't get along. That is niave. How come shia get killedi n other countries then? Is it also because of Baathi's?

In the Sunni ideology we shia cannot possibly rule over them like we do in Iraq. That goes against the very essence of being Sunni. How can a sunni possibly accept followers of Ahl Bayt to lead them?

The maraji should stick to guiding people not intervening into politics. The only reason the Maraj don't want to incite secterian war. The fact is all the killing and violence against shia is done by Sunni's. I don't care if you believe it or not because that is the truth

You blame Maliki and his government? You know Maliki hasn't stolen a dime. The media would of eaten him up in the 8 year term he had if they found real evidence of him stealing. Don't lie habibi that goes against what you maraj say to do as a good shia!

Sistani shouldn't support ANYONE in politics. 

Religion has NO PLACE in the Iraqi government. Religion is nothing but trouble in Iraq. I have lost much respect from our Maraj for supporting certain parties in Iraq. That goes against things they have said before about refraining from politics.

May I ask if you are Iraqi? Where you grew up?

I don't see how any Shia can defend Sunni's in Iraq after the last decade. You are ignorant of the truth if you believe they want to co-exist with Shia.

Go to Mosul and pray like a shia if you believe they don't have hatred or violence in their ideology. I guarantee you will be killed by a Sunni.

• Advanced Member

Well you surely have exposed yourself here ya kurdi. 

I'm Kurdi Fehli habibi. Shia. Jaafari.

My family has lived in Baghdad for 3 generations. We are well known.

I'm don't like Kurdistan. I see everyone in Kurdistan as people that have betrayed Iraq.

Don't call me a Kurdi in disrespect brother.

So brother what was wrong with what I said?

Do you demand that Iraq become a religious government? That is not the pathway we want and not even the Maraj in Iraq support that idea. Are you going against your Maraj? Sistani said he would never lead Iraq's government as politics is corrupt. Every type of politics. Even religious politics.

Edited by Kurdi Fehli

• Advanced Member

I personally would try to avoid involving myself in sectarian talk. We believe in one God and believe Muhammad (SAW) is our messenger. Therefore we should consider ourself brothers not enemies. I was involved with a Sunni mosque for nearly a year before i decided to follow the teachings of Ahlul-Bayt. Any time i asked a Sunni what the difference between Shia and Sunni was they would say there's no difference. We all believe in one God and pray 5 times a day.

Our real enemies want disunity amongst Muslims as it weakens us considerably. Yes some sects of Sunni may be enemies to Ahlul-Bayt (AS) suxh as the salafi's but most normal mainstream sunni's dont share the same corrupt ideoligies. Most sunni's i've spoke to despise groups like ISIL and see them as an enemy and refuse to call them Islamic.

Now is a time for unity not hatred brothers and sisters. If we want to defeat the enemies od Islam then we must unite together and put our differences aside.

And Allah knows best.

Salam.

• Advanced Member

I personally would try to avoid involving myself in sectarian talk. We believe in one God and believe Muhammad (SAW) is our messenger. Therefore we should consider ourself brothers not enemies. I was involved with a Sunni mosque for nearly a year before i decided to follow the teachings of Ahlul-Bayt. Any time i asked a Sunni what the difference between Shia and Sunni was they would say there's no difference. We all believe in one God and pray 5 times a day.

Our real enemies want disunity amongst Muslims as it weakens us considerably. Yes some sects of Sunni may be enemies to Ahlul-Bayt (as) suxh as the salafi's but most normal mainstream sunni's dont share the same corrupt ideoligies. Most sunni's i've spoke to despise groups like ISIL and see them as an enemy and refuse to call them Islamic.

Now is a time for unity not hatred brothers and sisters. If we want to defeat the enemies od Islam then we must unite together and put our differences aside.

And Allah knows best.

Salam.

There is a difference between most Sunni's you have met and Sunni's in Iraq particularly.

There is a whole world full of Sunni's that don't even know they are "sunni" they just follow Islam.

• Advanced Member

Point taken brother i have never been to Iraq so can't comment on the Sunni's there. I just know this tit for tat between Shia and Sunni is a disease that needs to be cured. I dont think we can tar one sect all with the same brush. I'm sure there are good Sunni's in Iraq too.

Certain individuals who follow corrupt ideology may be enemies to Islam but most level headed Sunni's have nothing against Shia or Shrines. What we're seeing as a sect being brainwashed into believing deviant ideologies. Not a Shia Sunni sectarian war.

Its only my opinion but i think its best to stay away from sectarianism alltogether, unless someone is proven to be a terrorist. In which case their neither Muslim or Sunni anyway. They are Kufar.

• Advanced Member

I think publishers such as Darrusalam may be responsible for the brainwashing. Blowing up or destroying shrines is a recent ideology. And companies such as these were started in 70's to 80's. Giving away millions of books which clearly could only be possible with a lot of funding. I remember reading a book which was given to me. It was a Sunni hadith book and there were many so-called hadiths which really made me question the books integrity. One was about the dislike for building domes and a few others that i cant remember of the top of my head. I have the book somewhere i will dig it out and have a read through again, see what i can find.

Maybe Sunni's should be more responsible for believing what leaders such as the Sauds are propagating but other than that i wouldn't blame the sect for anything. There's bad eggs in every walk of life but we all bleed the same blood. If we choose to fight and argue instead of trying to come together then we're part of the problem imo.

Inshallah the muslims will unite again soon and stop their enemies taking anymore innocent lives. We will always be stronger as one. Shaitan wants us to divide, Allah (SWT) wants us to stick together and put our differences to one side. He made that clear in the Qur'an.

• Advanced Member

I think publishers such as Darrusalam may be responsible for the brainwashing. Blowing up or destroying shrines is a recent ideology. And companies such as these were started in 70's to 80's.

Ugh do you know any Islamic history at all??

Destroying religious buildings, especially shrines is ingrained in Islam.

Do I really need to list the most obvious examples?

• Advanced Member

Calm down brother and explain to me the history. I do read quite a bit of Islamic history but obviously its impossible to know it all. As far as i was aware it was a recent thing in most countries except Arabia where the wahhabi's have been doing it for over a century.

Please explain further my opinion was only my take on things i dont claim to know it all but i am open to learning.

• Advanced Member

Calm down brother and explain to me the history. I do read quite a bit of Islamic history but obviously its impossible to know it all. As far as i was aware it was a recent thing in most countries except Arabia where the wahhabi's have been doing it for over a century.

Please explain further my opinion was only my take on things i dont claim to know it all but i am open to learning.

Sorry I didn't intend to come off as hostile.

Let's ignore Shrines for a second. Let's ignore almost all religious buildings.

The most important site in Islam, Kaaba was destroyed not long after Muhammad