Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Khalilallah

Could Ww3 Start Soon?

Rate this topic

It has always been war for Muslims, we haven't been given a moment of peace.

However it seems like the peace between Russia and Nato has ended, there is a general hatred of the US across the world, along with their allies.

I don't want to assume or guess, so please share your thoughts and any relevant news here.

People get so worked up...

No. The world we live in doesn't work like that and for all the deteriorating ties between certain countries and organizations, the battle is economic and ideological—not military.

The Russian Federation and NATO have never got along. Relations ebb and flow, now cooperating on counter-terrorism, now posturing showing each other that they have the missiles and the coordination to handle the worst case scenario. The posturing, while it looks bad, is actually the best sign that no war will happen: showing off acts as a mutual deterrent.

The United States claims to have a Prompt Global Strike plan that could destroy 70% of Russia's nuclear armaments in an hour and intercept the remainder using cruise missile systems. Russia responds by revealing the new S-500 batteries can hit or intercept any missile at any altitude, short of an invasion from outer space. And the accusation that Russia violated the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty of 1987 was as much bound up with the kind of the missile being tested as it was with the distance which it could be fired. The nature of it's trajectory is such that the US does not have any missile system at the moment that could intercept it.

NATO is running military exercises in Lvov—Russia is doing combat readiness tests on the Eastern border. NATO moves tanks into Norway—Russia is trialing Bulava inter-continental ballistic missiles from nuclear-powered submarines.

I repeat, this all looks bad—but it is supposed to. That is what prevents countries with modernized armies from going to war with each other: the realization that the other can do inestimable damage even if it loses.

Wars fought with conventional arms only occur in the modern world when at least one side does not have a nuclear deterrent. For the rest of the world: war means sanctions and information (or misinformation)—the fronts are economy and media. Conflicts are carried on by economic sanctions and trying to convey the correctness of one's position to the world (or vilify your opponent).

The other options are proxy wars, so instigate someone else to attack another country and then arm them. Or, color revolutions. The US has pioneered and refined almost to an art the provoking of internal chaos in another country and watching it tear itself apart for them. The Moscow Conference on International Security held earlier this year was almost entirely dedicated to studying color revolutions as a new kind of act of war.

But the ultimate means by which disputes are settled today: diplomacy. Talks are had, meetings held, contact groups established, glasses clinked, treaties signed.

No one in the world that can fight one wants a world war.

Edited by Servidor

It has always been war for Muslims, we haven't been given a moment of peace.

However it seems like the peace between Russia and Nato has ended, there is a general hatred of the US across the world, along with their allies.

I don't want to assume or guess, so please share your thoughts and any relevant news here.

(salam) brother

I think we are already in ww3. When we speak about ww3 it doesn't mean that in order it's to start nuclear bombs must be used. That's only the point when it is very clear to the world that ww3 has begun to more serious level. Current events are folding into ww3 around the world. If you know the aim and agenda of neonazis and zionists then you can see very clearly what's going on and where it's going to lead. Also you would see that if even small event happened you will be able to distinguish it from the media hype.

If its going to happen, i hope we can all agree on a starting time so i can be sure to get plenty of canned goods in :unsure:

Grow your own food. Stock up on Gasoline. Buy precious metals. Get a Kalashnikov. :D 

Grow your own food. Stock up on Gasoline. Buy precious metals. Get a Kalashnikov. :D

If someone drops a bomb on my veggie patch im done for then. Where do you buy a kalashnikov in the UK btw?

If someone drops a bomb on my veggie patch im done for then. Where do you buy a kalashnikov in the UK btw?

Learn which wild plants can be eaten.

Guns need ammo. Better to get a big knife or a crowbar and learn how to use it. (If choosing only one weapon for the whole zombie apocalypse)

They are illegal in the UK I believe. So your best bet would be to goto one of those poorer EU nations and smuggle it in lol :)

Learn which wild plants can be eaten.

Guns need ammo. Better to get a big knife or a crowbar and learn how to use it. (If choosing only one weapon for the whole zombie apocalypse)

Check, i'll get myself a Ray Mears box set. Ive got a fairly big knife...unless by 'big' you mean samurai sword type size, in that case i have a small to medium sized knife. I'd probably have to improvise in the event of a ground attack. Its at times like this that i wish i'd paid more attention to The A Team.

They are illegal in the UK I believe. So your best bet would be to goto one of those poorer EU nations and smuggle it in lol :)

I havent got time for that!