Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Noah-

Iran Sending Troops To Fight Isis If West Invades?

Rate this topic

By now it is clear that Iran and/or Russia will never give up on Syria, and as it seems the west + Wahabi Gulf dictators are working on plan-B to invade Syria, attack ISIS regions, train the so called 'moderate terrorists' and enable them to take over ISIS cities... then from there they will/might expand the 'moderate terrorists' rules and will help them directly to go after Syrian army. Is it a crucial time for Shias/Iran to make sure that doesn't happen and a massacre of Shias/Alawites and other Syrians who reject Takfiris rules and laws does not happen? And prevent the western-Wahabi alliance to overthrow the Syrian government? Should Iran just send troops or should it just increase its aids to Shia groups/Syrian government/Hizbullah instead?

Edited by Noah-

In times of civil unrest we should make ourselves neutral, be such that no body can use us and we cannot make a mistake. There was a hadith I read about this from Imam Ali.

Of course we shouldn't be inactive always as this will result in our oppression, just be inactive until we realize what the west is planning against Islam this time. 

We know from history that Abdul Wahab and the Saudi regime was brought to power against Sunni Muftis and the people of Arabia by force during the civil unrest in Arabia. The west created the Wahabi sect, gave it power in Saudi Arabia, grew it over the years.

They directed the Salafi onto Syria and called them "freedom fighters" "free Syrian army" and gave them weapons, the fighting devastated Syria. The UK had sent training squads to train the rebels to use advanced anti-tank missiles etc.

So clearly the Saudi, Israel, US, UK and their western allies created the situation today, now they want to destroy their own creation, the ISIS? clearly they have another purpose in mind, they have realized how bad ISIS will make them look if they don't attack ISIS, they are attacking them to cover their mess, and with out a doubt the western allies have another plan in mind other than defeating ISIS, if that is their objective.

But what ever they do, it will not be good for Shias, ISIS destroyed is good for Shias, but the growth of western influence and western force in the middle east will not end well for the resistance, such as Hizbullah, Iran, and shias.

I hope Iran has some sort of a plan and prediction about what the west is doing.

I hope Iran has some sort of a plan and prediction about what the west is doing.

Iran has no plan or prediction, else it never allowed the Takfiris/Baathists to reach its borders... Iran is behind in many things when it comes to politics.

And ISIS in Iraq and ISIS in Syria are two seprate things...unlike Iraq, in Syria the west refused to cooperate with the government and alaram it when it uses strikes, and instead they are planning to support a third party to take over eventually, and instead of fighting ISIS they want to destroy the country even furthermore..

And this has nothing to do with civil unrest and etc... it is a war of survival for Iran/Hizb and the Syrian government in Syria, imposed by Wahabi-dictators and their western allies.

Iran has no plan or prediction, else it never allowed the Takfiris/Baathists to reach its borders... Iran is behind in many things when it comes to politics.

And ISIS in Iraq and ISIS in Syria are two seprate things...unlike Iraq, in Syria the west refused to cooperate with the government and alaram it when it uses strikes, and instead they are planning to support a third party to take over eventually, and instead of fighting ISIS they want to destroy the country even furthermore..

And this has nothing to do with civil unrest and etc... it is a war of survival for Iran/Hizb and the Syrian government in Syria, imposed by Wahabi-dictators and their western allies.

what?

Where exactly has ISIS reached Iranian border? Last i checked, RG gave a red line warning of 100km which hasn't been breached yet, so please enlighten us. 

And when you do, please answer this two question:

1. Do you know who(names) is responsible for ISIS not been able to enter Baghdad, Najaf and Karbala yet?

2. Which newspapers do you read that has informed  you that Iran has no plans or predictions?

what?

Where exactly has ISIS reached Iranian border? Last i checked, RG gave a red line warning of 100km which hasn't been breached yet, so please enlighten us. 

And when you do, please answer this two question:

1. Do you know who(names) is responsible for ISIS not been able to enter Baghdad, Najaf and Karbala yet?

2. Which newspapers do you read that has informed  you that Iran has no plans or predictions?

I did not mean that ISIS are actually walking on feet by Iranian borders... ISIS/Baathist took control over many Iraqi provinces, the Kurdish and Sunni Arab provinces... in some villages/towns that were very close to Iran.. for example the province of 'Diyala' bordering Iran was under the full control of ISIS, and still the group controls over the majority of the province.

1. I really didn't get your question... But, these provinces you named did not fall because the 'locals' are majority Shia and were not cooperating with ISIS... Example is Amerli, which had no help for ISIS from inside, the town stood against them for week... the rescue came very-very late! The Sunni cities fell so fast and so easy because they did cooperate with the invaders, and the limited Shia army/police were all 'lost' and had no clue of the real deal behind the scenes... it wasn't like a war on Sunni provinces that ISIS won, and the same, it wasn't any big war on Shia provinces like Baghdad, Karbala, or Najaf.. especially Baghdad that the government sees it as its last stronghold.

2. We don't read papers on plans or politics of the countries... we just analyze them on the basis of the situation on the ground from our own views.... IRAQ, a Shia-majority country came out from the rules of a brutal dictator, who was an enemy of Iran... then they formed a new government with Shias having the upper hand... with all new allies and influence Iran had in Iraq... where the entire Baathists establishment was destroyed... But, still some jungle boys come in and join hands with the Baathists and local tribes, and take over half of the country? And we are happy that Najaf and Karbala did not fall? Even that is to be expected?

I know Iraq is not Iran's responsibility and Iraqis themselves should have built their army, intelligence, police and other important government institutions, but whether we like it or not, the Saudis and other Wahabi Sheikhdoms (sometimes backed by west/Israel) will not rest and will never rest, and they will keep targeting Shias in order to defy Iran and work in their so called anti-Iranian agendas... be it in Iraq or Lebanon, Yemen or Bahrain, Afghanistan or Pakistan... so that is why Iran needed to work all these years with Iraqis to prevent the fallout of Iraq... this Takfiri/ISIS takeover should never happened.... but, it did... hope you got the point now!

Edited by Noah-

dont trust the Russians. Im sure Iran dont. They may ally themselves with them but i'm pretty sure they only do this for certain economical benefits etc. Russia imo are being used to drag Iran into ww3 when it comes about. I doubt the Iranians are stupid enough to involve themselves in Russias figh. Well i hope not anyway.

The Russians are at the same level of low as US, UK and Israel. They'll be just as accountable for the lives lost in WW3 as their enimies.

I think Iran will do all they can to avoid taking sides when it comes to Russia. Its different with Syria, Iraq etc tho as they dont pose a threat to the world like the Russians do.

I believe they are another western puppet nation.

You had Uk and Germany for WW2. Now you have Nato, Russia and China for WW3. Iran i believe are the exception. Which is why for me Russia will try to drag Iran into war. If Iran dont take the bait (which they wont) Nato will probably nuke Tehran anyway. Inshallah Iran will be victorious.

^Nobody is talking about trusting Russia! It is for Russia to save Russia's interest in the ME as its last ally (Syrian gov.) is about to be marginalized and maybe-attacked.. then goes the entire west Asia/ME to oppose everything/anything from Russia. While Shias are struggling for their safety and avoiding massacres & a takeover of Syria/Iraq by anti-Shia forces, Takfiris, and those who always oppressed Shias, Russia also has its goals not to allow a Syrian fallout .