Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Khalilallah

How To Look After Oneself, Brothers And Sisters.

Rate this topic

I am not an expert on beauty things, as I considered men who looked after themselves as "gay" when I was a kid, now I have had a change of mind and would like to take care of myself better. However I do not know how to do this.

I have searched the internet for different solutions, but couldn't find satisfying results. I also don't know anything about beauty products, so need you brothers and sisters to help. So please don't tell me to contact my marja.

I live in the UK btw, this is relevant when it comes to products.

I will start with hair: Recommend to me a good shampoo and conditioner to stick with. I also have grey hairs, my hair is losing its darkness, what can I do?

Skin: parts of my skin such as the finger joints, neck and armpit and around the eyes are darker compared to the rest of my body's skin, how can I make these areas lighter and the same as the rest of my body? I have heard of this skin peeling thing, so please recommend to me a skin peeling product which you use. 

Beard: It is growing in a very annoying way, under my chin, and there grows very little hair on my cheeks. Making my beard look repulsive rather than attractive. Under Islamic Law how serious is it to shave your beard? I am thinking of shaving it a few times in order to make it grow on my cheek and grow thicker. 

Perfumes/cologne: I have a terrible sense of smell, I went to buy a cologne and they all smelt like spices to me, did not pick a difference between any of them. I prefer something which smells of roses, I like that smell it is very nice. Also could you recommend a cologne which is a little stronger as I don't get close to people, I keep my distance when around them but I still want the smell to reach those around me, without hurting their noses.

I was also fat and short a few years ago, that left ripples on my skin because the skin is stretched, however I am not so fat now but the ripples are still there and they are not disappearing, help with this?

Thank you

start by adding healthy fruits and vegetables plus water to your diet.

Perfume, well it seems you like female scents, but as a female once told me, it has been designed this way, therefore, when a male uses a male spicy scent, it evokes sensations for the female as the same sensations occurs when males, smell female scents. See how it works.

Google health benefits for these products

Coconut oil

mustard oil

olive oil

Nuts - Brazil, walnut, peccan, etc

Lemon

Honey

Eat healthy with lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, drink plenty of water, keep yourself clean. You don't need fancy products to look good.

Take a good friend or close family member along to shop for cologne. Don't rush, choose something that suits your body chemistry by applying a single sample to your forearm, then checking the scent a while later to make sure it remains pleasant. When it comes to colognes, you want one that people smell, but barely. Few smells are more offensive than too much cologne.

Salams,

Why do you view your darker skin as a flaw? Sometimes darkness around eyes can be due to life style (staying up late, eating unhealthy, not drinking enough water etc) or sinus comgestion issues, but the mention of darker skin on knuckles sounds like its more likely natural pigmentation. Unless you want to go the skin bleaching route, which is very, very bad for your skin (possibly cancer causing) and could actually increase the pigmentation (acid peels can also increase pigmentation for some people) then i suggest you look at your lifestyle rather than anything else, so any darkness around the eyes will be pigmentation and not as a result of unhealthy living.

I dont know many mens fragrances, but XS by Paco Rabanne is quite nice i think. Some people might fight it a little sweet.

Perfume, well it seems you like female scents, but as a female once told me, it has been designed this way, therefore, when a male uses a male spicy scent, it evokes sensations for the female as the same sensations occurs when males, smell female scents. See how it works.

Is this something youve observed yourself or did you read it somewhere?

Google health benefits for these products

Coconut oil

mustard oil

olive oil

Nuts - Brazil, walnut, peccan, etc

Lemon

Honey

OH MY GOD, I LOOKED UP ALL THOSE THINGS, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE!!!

They are so good, I will order the best of them. I did not know I could lose weight by drinking oils!

RUQ : I would ignore the spicy scent part. I think the assumption was, that male scents are designed to attract the female and visa versa.

Someone told me this and to some extent it makes sense. But the flaw is, we all are attracted to certain smells, and someone who may find one attractive could be repulsed by her perfume smell or repulsed by the person, but the smell causes the attraction.

That is why, at the perfume gender section, you get a variety of smells, from floral to spicy, seasonal to even time wear.

( evening , afternoon ). ***

There is a lot of information regarding scent psychology and its therapeutic advantages, and this could cross over for *** marketing perfumes to genders.

Edited by D3v1L

Salam,

Scrub your face every 3-4 times a week so it gets rid of the dead skin. After that use a good mositurizer or oils of your choice, I currently use estelle and thild facil oil,it has a alot of esstional oils and other oils. It does make your skin soft and its good because were closer to winter so the skin get dry and by starting now you will be preventing your skin from getting dry. I use the oil at night and use a mosturiser with spf 15 in the moring.

You can also scrub your body,armipit or neck with a body srub. You can make your own too, all you need is oil and brown sugar. Sometimes shaving your armpits makes the color of the armpit darker and wearing cloths that are tight next to the armpit also may be the reason why your getting darker armipits. I would wear cotten shirts or vasts and try to use roll in deodorants inside of spray ones. If you feel like none of the above is helping lightening that area then you can go to a dermatiolgiest. The under eye darkness is hardest to remove, I would avoid scrubbing it and when you apply creams around the eye be gentle. The cause of under eye darkness is either stress and lack of sleep,gentics or defience in iron or other sources of vitumen or even hyprpigmaention. I dont have a clear solution for it lol.

As for your hair I would say use baby johnson. I think sometimes some shampoos dont work will one some people,you need to experiement to find the right one,but baby johnson is simple am sure it will suit most people.

As for perfumes, I think giorgio armani: acqua di gio is nice and jean paul gaultier: le male is nice. Lol, am not sure if their the right ones but I believe it is. My dad uses the armani one.

Anyways,just stay hydrated and always use a mosituriser with spf 15 or higher when your going out.