Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Mohammadi_follower

Is The Mahdi Of Shia A Dajjal ?

Rate this topic

Salam aleykoum ,

Today i saw a website about islam and a part was talking about the Mahdi of shiites and tried to prove he is the dajjal.

This is the website :

http://www.discoveringislam.org/shia_mahdi.htm

He is describing like a killer and like a jew follower.

What do you think about that ?

Thank you for your answer.

On 9/11/2014 at 6:12 AM, alidu78 said:

Salam aleykoum ,

Today i saw a website about islam and a part was talking about the Mahdi of shiites and tried to prove he is the dajjal.

This is the website :

http://www.discoveringislam.org/shia_mahdi.htm

He is describing like a killer and like a jew follower.

What do you think about that ?

Thank you for your answer.

I think the site is sunni site, or under sunni disguise.

Basically, the Sunnis do not believe that Mahdi was born. They do not talk about Mahdi allot and many of them are ignorant about the sahih authentic hadiths about him in their books.

Christians believe that Christ is the promised last person who will save humanity from injustice. After him there shall appear a number of fake messiah (promised) men and prophets. So if Mahdi is to appear today, they will consider him the anti christ.

I am not sure why would a sunni consider Shia Mahdi as Dajjal, the characteristics of Dajjal are far away from those of Shia Mahdi.

Dajjal has one eye, our Mahdi has 2 eyes. Dajjal has blue eyes, wears cross around his neck plus other things which are not related to Shia Mahdi.

Best way to over come the questions raised by that site is to read about the Shia Mahdi from Shia sources and read about Dajjal from Sunni sources and read about Anti christ from Christian sources and see for yourself if these three men are actually one man. It is mission impossible. (not sure about anti christ and dajjal though).

bismilah alrahman alraheem

walaikum salaam warahmat Allah wabarakatu

for the likes of ISIS definitely the shia mahdi will be the anti-mahdi, while for us the anti-mehdi will be more like baghdadi .. or it might even be him .. let's wait and see.

also keep in mind that much of the violence described in the hadiths on your link that will be supposedly be done by our mahdi, is being done right now by Baghdadi and co. .. and has been done before by many such as Yazid for instance against the children of the prophet mohamed and their followers (shia). So it wouldn't suprise me if in the end what goes around does come around. God knows best.

you can add to this all the crimes committed by nasibis (a portion of sunnis, not all sunis) over the years via suicide bombings (just count how many shias have been killed vs. how many nasibis), slaugthers, lies and injustice done to shias just for their beliefs.

then to add to this the qaym will avenge all approx 120,000 prophets and their representatives, families and followers who have walked this earth. And this in a world that will be more unjust than ever. Do you really think that the evil people of dunya will simply say "ok i give up" .. without a fight? To bring justice of Allah takes more than just giving everybody a chance AGAIN. Anyway, let the nasibis continue in their plan which will fail, once God allows for His Justice to take place. They wont succede to erradicate the light of ahl bayt and their shias, the way they failed to erradicate it in the past 1400 years. Soon the chosen (not all) shias of ahl bayt will get a chance to bring into fruition all the years of strife and humiliation for their faith, as well as members from all godly religions of Moses, David, and Jesus, who have grasped the essence of these, and are ready for the real promised Victory of Allah. This includes chosen sunis too who will see the light. For the sake of Fatimah, Mohamed, Hassan and Hussain, to start with, and the shias who faithfully followed them and stood their ground, may Allah hasten this time and era of Justice and Hope.

fi aman ilah

Salam thank you for your answer but now i would like to know if these hadiths are authentics , can you help me ? Thank you.

Shia's Mahdi will destroy the Ka’bah and the two Holy Mosques of Mecca and Medina

القائم يهدم المسجد الحرام حتى يرده إلى أساسسه ومسجد الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم وإله إلى أساسه   

بحار الأنوار 52/338   ,   الغيبة ص 282

“Al-Qaim (Shia’s Mahdi) will demolish Haram Mosque (in Mecca) down to its foundation and the Messenger’s Mosque (Prophet Mohammad’s s.a.w. Mosque in Medina) down to its foundation.” (Al-Majlisi, Bihar al-Anwar, vol. 52, p. 338, and Al-Tusi, Al-Ghaibah, p. 282)

…  إذا قام المهدي هدم المسجد الحرام
          الغيبة للطوسي ص282   ,  الإرشاد للمفيد ص411

“When Imam Mahdi rises up, he will demolish Al-Haram Mosque ( in Mecca) …' (Al-Mufid, Al-Irshad. p. 411 and At-Tusi, Kitab al Ghaibah, p. 282)

أول ما يبدأ به يخرج هذين  هل تدري أول ما يبدأ به القائم

ويكسر المسجد  رطبين غضين فيحرقهما ويذريهما في الريح 
 بحار الأنوار 52/386

“Do you know what the Qa’im (Shia’s Mahdi) will start with? What he will start with is that he will dig up/out  the graves of these two (Abu Bakr al-Siddiq r.a. and Umar bin al-Khattab r.a., Prophet Mohammad’s companions and successors as Caliphs) while they are still wet and fresh and burn/cremate them and throw them (their ashes) into the wind. And he will break/destroy the Mosque (meaning the holy Al-Haram Mosque of Mecca).” (Al-Majlisi, Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 52, p. 386) 

Shia's Imam Mahdi will bring the compete, original Quran

-    “ …The Qur'an which we have in our hands today, has suffered some changes after the Messenger of Allah [pbuh]. Those who collected it after him, dropped and deleted many words and verses, and that the protected Qur'an from such changes and agreeable to the (true & original) revelation of Allah (Ta'ala) is the one which was collected by Ali [as] and guarded until it reached his son Al-Hasan [as] and so on until it ended in the possession of Al-Qa'im (Imam Mahdi) who has it with him today…" (Hashim At-Tubari Al-Bahrani’s Al-Burhaan fi Tafseer al-Qur'an, Introduction: the second premise, Volume 1, p.36,  and last paragraph, p. 49)

The Quran has been purposely altered by the drunkard Caliphs {Abu-Bakr (r.a), Umar (r.a) and Usman (r.a)}. The present Quran is false; It is the duty of Imam Mehdi to bring it in its original form. When Imam Mahdi comes, the Quran will be recited in its original form. (Quran Translation by Maqbool Hussain Delhvi, Chapter 12, p. 384 & p.479 – Published in India)

Original Quran will not be known until the manifestation of Imam Mahdi. (Ni’matullah al-Jazairi, Al-Anwar Al-Numania, Vol. 2, p. 360 - Published in Iran)

The present Quran is abridged (an an abbreviated version) whereas the Original Quran is kept by Imam Mahdi." (Hazaar Tumhari Das Hamari, p. 553)

The original Quran (which was compiled by Imam Ali (r.a)  will be brought by Imam Mahdi when he appears before the Day of Judgment. (Usul Kaafi, Vol. 2, p. 123)

11.  Shia’s Mahdi will bring and rule based on a New Book of Scriptures

عن أبي جعفر أنه قال
 فوالله لكأني أنظر إليه بين الركن والمقام يبايع الناس بأمر جديد شديد ، وكتاب جديد ، وسلطان جديد من السماء

الغيبة للنعماني  107  ص

A narration attributed to Imam Abi Ja'far (Shia’s 5th Imam): " By Allah, as if I see him (Imam Mahdi) between Rukn & Maqam (of Kaba, Mecca), people are declaring allegiance  (to the Mahdi) based on a new, powerful matter, a new Book (scripture), and a new authority from Heaven." (Al-Numani, Kitab al-Ghayba, p. 107)

“Imam Mahdi will bring new Sharia (divine law) and commandments.” (Al-Majlisi, Bihar Al-Anwar, Vol. 10, p. 597)

“Al-Qa’im (Imam Mahdi) will bring a new teaching, a new book and a new law.” (Al-Majlisi, Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 52, p. 354 )

12.  Shia’s Mahdi will declare himself to be a prophet

Imam Mahdi will declare himself to be a prophet. (Al-Majlisi, Bihar Al-Anwar, Vol. 10, p. 550)

Really can you help me for now if we have really all these stupid hadith ?

Thank you for your help.

“Al-Qaim (Shia’s Mahdi) will demolish Haram Mosque (in Mecca) down to its foundation and the Messenger’s Mosque (Prophet Mohammad’s s.a.w. Mosque in Medina) down to its foundation.” (Al-Majlisi, Bihar al-Anwar, vol. 52, p. 338, and Al-Tusi, Al-Ghaibah, p. 282)

masjid is not ka'abah.

i wonder if you know about what Omar bin alkhattab did to maqam ibrahim.

Edited by Chaotic Muslem

walaikum salaam warahmat Allah wabarakatu

bismilah alrahman alraheem,

there is no way of knowing 100% if hadiths are authentic until the time comes. 

i started a thread which includes some of the hadiths mentioned, which i did read before:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235025275-wrong-position-and-destruction-of-2-mosques/

it may be that the kaaba needs to be destroyed to be rebuilt in its original position, in case the suni hadiths are right. Actually, i would expect any suni to say the same. At the same time perhaps the reference here is to the mosque and not the kaaba, as suggested by sister Chaotic Muslim. In this case it would make sense, and personally i expect the ugly Big Ben tower 7 star hotel shopping mall to be removed ASAP, along with many other structures that are wrong and ugly. A new beginning would be a good idea, and rebuild based on pure Islamic principles. Everything is possible, but those predictions can not be proven until the future dawns, if we survive to see it.

And concerning the digging up of omar and abu bakr, if you look at it from sayida fatimah's perspective, who did not talk to them, and was angry with them .. it would make sense. But again, the hadith could be fabricated. If i imagine my dad being burried next to people i can't stand, that wont help me rest in peace at all. But every person is allowed to excuse the mistress of all women's anger and bad relationship with people who upset her after her father passed away. and each one will have to explain it to the God on their own.

Now the story about the complete Quran could be interpreted in 2 ways .. One literally, that there is actually a copy somewhere that is different, or in another way that the mahdi will have to keys to understanding the quran. Basically, unlock it. As we know .. not understanding Quran is like not having a quran .. personally, i interpret it the second way, but many shias believe there is another copy. God knows .. but i think it is not a crime to be wrong about something like this, or worthy to call somebody a kafir for it.

"Imam Mahdi will bring new Sharia (divine law) and commandments." .. now that i think any muslim will know .. that the islamic laws at the end times will be far from perfect, and that he will adjust them to be more right. so in essence a lot of changes will take place, including what people perceive as sharia, which are the true understanding of the commandments. If it wasn't so, then we wouldn't need a mehdi to start with.

The mehdi declaring himself a prophet .. i've never heard of this one before .. he's the 12th imam and caliph, as predicted in (well-known) suni and shia hadiths .. and it is kind of pointless to fight and hate others because of differences in predictions and details. 

It has been narrated on the authority of Jabir b. Samura who said:

I joined the company of the Prophet (ﷺ) with my father and I heard him say: This Caliphate will not end until there have been twelve Caliphs among them. The narrator said: Then he (the Holy Prophet) said something that I could not follow. I said to my father: What did he say? He said: He has said: All of them will be from the Quraish.
source:  Sahih Muslim 1821 a

http://sunnah.com/muslim/33/5

Really can you help me for now if we have really all these stupid hadith ?

Thank you for your help.

best not insult hadiths .. because Gods plan is usually beyond our understanding, therefore best way is to prove them right or wrong .. but disrespect and prejudism wont help.

fi aman ilah

Me i just would like to know if yes or not these hadiths are considere like authentic...

Becaus no imam MAhdi (as) can't proclaim himself to be a prophet and give new scriptures !

Please help me.

No, these hadiths are not to be taken at face value. It is well known that halal of Muhamad is Halal till the day of Judgement and Haram of Muhamad is Haram till the day of judgment.

Imam Mahdi will not declare himself as prophet. Prophet Muhamad is the seal of prophethood.

Quran is the last book and no new book will be revealed as there will not be a new prophet.

These hadiths should be put in their correct context after establishing their reliability through studying their chain of transmission, their fitting in the larger mesh of other hadiths and their non contradictory message with Muhkamat of Quran and Muhkamat of Hadith.

On 9/14/2014 at 5:00 PM, Chaotic Muslem said:

No, these hadiths are not to be taken at face value. It is well known that halal of Muhamad is Halal till the day of Judgement and Haram of Muhamad is Haram till the day of judgment.

Imam Mahdi will not declare himself as prophet. Prophet Muhamad is the seal of prophethood.

Quran is the last book and no new book will be revealed as there will not be a new prophet.

These hadiths should be put in their correct context after establishing their reliability through studying their chain of transmission, their fitting in the larger mesh of other hadiths and their non contradictory message with Muhkamat of Quran and Muhkamat of Hadith.

So what is the context of these hadiths ?

Are you sure that they are authentic ?

On 9/15/2014 at 5:29 PM, alidu78 said:

So what is the context of these hadiths ?

Are you sure that they are authentic ?

http://shiaweb.org/books/llah_llhaq_2/pa35.html

I found this page which discuss these hadiths. The page is discussing the objections of Ahmed Alkatib (anti shia writer). Basically it says that the hadiths are weak, chain wise.

Also the page brought hadiths from Sunni sources in which the prophet wanted to rebuild the Ka'abah (not only the Masjid around it) but he refrained from that because the people were new muslims and might not get it.

Also the page gave few explanation if we are to accept the context of the hadith:

1- Parts of the msoques were built by tyrants

2- Haram money was used to build them

3-to remove the traces of the tyrants 

Anyways, if he is a true Imam then what he dose is truth without a doubt.

I just want to add one thing that maybe deserve a thread. We live in days similar to Bani AlAbbas where the political leaders are playing on people's hopes and beliefs, confusing the truth with their skewed interpretation to reach their goal.

There are many who will call themselves Mahdi or claim a connection. There are many who will try to abuse these hadiths like ISIS for their own agenda then say that that what you believe in as well.

Imam Ali advice is not to be an Emma3ah, which is like a sheep or a person who would be motivated by mass media.

Be vigilant, know your religion and keep firm feet on what's certain: Allah, Muhmmad and Quran. Move slowly but move steadily with confident steps.

Some people will read few hadiths provided by enemies (cyber trolls, sunnis, immoral atheists , christians and jews who are propagating their own prophecies ), some of them are hired to propagate these confusions, some are paid by satan.

So just by reading few hadiths, some think they discovered the atom and they get all proud.

Keep in mind that true knowledge leads to humbleness, false knowledge leads to atheists sort of arrogance.

When it is said to him: 'Fear Allah,' egotism takes him in his sin. Gehenna (Hell) shall be enough for him. How evil a cradling!

Salam ,

Thank you very much for your answers.

Now i just would like to know a last thing.

What do you think about these hadith ?

Shia’s Mahdi will call God by God’s Hebrew name

العبراني  دعا الله باسمه   إذا أذَن الإمام للنعماني   الغيبة  في كتاب

Al-Mufadhal ibn Umar is reported to have said  that Abu Abdullah [a.s.] (Shia’s 6th Imams) said: “When the Imam (Mahdi) makes a call (for prayer), he will supplicate to God using God's Hebrew name...” (Al-Numani, Al-Ghayba , p.326)

On 10/12/2014 at 11:35 AM, alidu78 said:

Salam ,

Al-Mufadhal ibn Umar is reported to have said  that Abu Abdullah [a.s.] (Shia’s 6th Imams) said: “When the Imam (Mahdi) makes a call (for prayer), he will supplicate to God using God's Hebrew name...” (Al-Numani, Al-Ghayba , p.326)

i have not read any objection on this hadith by scholars. They say that -if this hadith is true- might be to alert Ahlulkitab that the savior arrived since imam mahdi is the savior of all man kind. 

On 10/12/2014 at 11:35 AM, alidu78 said:

Salam ,

ً (bismillah) 

It's sometimes best, to look at the chain, before making any claims. The following narration with the chain:

أخبرنا أحمد بن محمد بن سعيد بن عقدة، قال: حدثنا علي بن الحسن التيملي، قال: حدثنا الحسن ومحمد ابنا علي بن يوسف، عن سعدان بن مسلم، عن رجل، عن المفضل بن عمر، قال:

In the chain, there is an Unknown narrator Link. Thus, this narration is Murs'al. That it is, its weak .

Second, I don't see, why supplicating in another language implies that one is from a particular race or group. I am sure, that Imam Mahdi (a.f) would need to speak many language to communicate with other nations. Third, it is false to use this as evidence, because Who said the Dajal, is going to Supplicate and pray? He is not even a "Believer" to begin with.

Here is an article on this issue (Arabic Readers):

http://al-shia.org/html/ara/others/index.php?mod=maqalat&id=173

و عليكم السلام