Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Abul Hussain Hassani

Debate On Ghadeer - Invitation To Shia

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

This is an invitation to knowledgeable members of Shiachat or any other Shia website to debate brother Hani on the topic of Ghadeer. 

Once invitation is accepted, further debate details will be provided. 

Debate Venue: Popeye's Chicken

P.S. There was already a debate (any shia can continue that debate) about the succession of Prophet (saw) but the Shia debater disappeared and it has been more than a week since his last reply. 

Edited by Abu Tufayl

Oh boy, here they come again -___- oh but wait the "venue" LOL is in their site, even though this site is available and moderated much better, and they want to debate us? O_o

Edited by PureEthics

(bismillah)

(salam)

This is an invitation to knowledgeable members of Shiachat or any other Shia website to debate brother Hani on the topic of Ghadeer. 

I am not that knowledgeable, but I will have a conversation with you or Br. Hani, if you or he can answer the following question in order and in its entirety: Because if basics are not clear or agreed upon, debates on secondary topics are just a waste of time. Primary topic is the Prophet Muhammad (pbuhahp), with out clear understanding, one can't understand Imamat. As the Prophet Muhammad(pbuhahp) was the recipient of the divine revelation. Imams did not issue any new laws, or concepts, they were the custodians and proctors of the message of Prophet Muhammad(pbuhahp). All the Imams wanted to do was/is to ensure you and I understand the Messenger (pbuhahp) and his message. If a human can't do justice to the most sublime/ honorable creation of Allah(swt), (per Quran) they have no ability to do justice to themselevs or anyone else.

1 ) Are you a Muslims (Y/N)

2) Four school of sunni thoughts: Which one- if none of the four - which one-name will suffice.

3) Are you a Quranist?(Y/N)

4) Is Prophet Muhammad(pbuhahp): Infallible (no error/no sin/no mistake): (Y/N)

If no, explain your understanding.

5) Was the Quran compiled during the lifetime of the Prophet Muhammad(pbuhahp): (Y/N)

5a) If No why not and when was it compiled and by whom?

6) Did the Prophet Muhammad(pbhahp) announce a successor:(Y/N)

6a) If no, did he gave direction as to which method should be used to select one:(Y/N)

If 6a is yes, which method.

Edited by S.M.H.A.

@Abul Hussain Hassani

Here is a suggestion, you or Br. Hani may be concerned with fews things. Why don’t you request to have the debate moderated here, you or he can suggest a topic- more knowledgeable members might take him or you on the offer, restrict it to the member who accepted the debate so it don’t get too messy by everyone contributing to it, agree on a set of rule to govern the debate.

Edited by S.M.H.A.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Once invitation is accepted, further debate details will be provided. 

Debate Venue: www.forum.twelvershia.net

P.S. There was already a debate (any shia can continue that debate) about the succession of Prophet (saw) but the Shia debater disappeared and it has been more than a week since his last reply. 

Why do not you open a thread here and ask br hani to join it? 

Why some one should go to nasibi website? I do not understand your intentions br.

Regards

Edited by skamran110

(bismillah)

(salam)

Brothers, brother Hani has replied to your comments here:

http://forum.twelvershia.net/imamah-ghaybah/debate-on-ghadeer-between-sunni-shia/ 

I request the brothers to please stay on topic. It is sad to see people derailing the thread. The aim of the debate is that both parties benefit.

Edited by Abul Hussain Hassani

LOL You must be crazy to think we will go to another website (wahabi) just to check the guys comments. If he is lazy enough to request a debate and make us go on his website to check his comments, and discuss the debate there, then the debate all ready is pointless and will be pointless.

LOL You must be crazy to think we will go to another website (wahabi) just to check the guys comments. If he is lazy enough to request a debate and make us go on his website to check his comments, and discuss the debate there, then the debate all ready is pointless and will be pointless.

I've seen you always turn to sarcasm when any challenge is offered. Either accept the challenge or keep your sarcasm tucked away.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Brothers, brother Hani has replied to your comments here:

http:/forum.twelvershia.net/imamah-ghaybah/debate-on-ghadeer-between-sunni-shia/ 

I request the brothers to please stay on topic. It is sad to see people derailing the thread. The aim of the debate is that both parties benefit.

There was a problem with posting earlier. It didn't show my full post. 

I've seen you always turn to sarcasm when any challenge is offered. Either accept the challenge or keep your sarcasm tucked away.

Totally agree with you. Thank you brother. 

Edited by Abul Hussain Hassani

It's also funny that the man keeps replying to posts made on ShiaChat but only on his forum, why would anyone engage in a thread the man already derailed by caring more about what Shias thought about him rather than the subject at hand. Reminds me of the Christians and Muslims who forever argue on various forums and chat rooms.

Here is a list of things to do rather than engage in that debate

- Read Qur'an

- Read a book

- Watch a movie

- Spend time with family

- Pray, make dua, meditate

- Watch paint dry

- Etc.