Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Hello, I Am New Here. Please Help Me.

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

Salaam, I am 22 male shia muslim.

i am so lost. My parents did not teach me Islam and hid family from me. They prevented me from seeing almost anyone. They have cut relations and done many bad things. They have been manipulate and so much. I have so much grief and problems going on.  
All I wanted was to grow in my home country and not end up like this. My family crushed me.

Please if anyone could message me.or talk to me
  • Advanced Member

i am so lost. My parents did not teach me Islam and hid family from me. They prevented me from seeing almost anyone. They have cut relations and done many bad things. They have been manipulate and so much. I have so much grief and problems going on.  
All I wanted was to grow in my home country and not end up like this. My family crushed me.

salam,

i don't thing we can message you bc you are new here. tell us about yourself..

• Advanced Member

Salam brother, 

Would you like any resources, if so, I would love to post the GreyMatter's Study Guide™,  we cannot message you as you are a new member, but do tell us anything about you, what are you looking for and anything else that we could do to help a fellow brother out :)

• Advanced Member

Salam

Please, contact a local Shia mosque. Or email a scholar. and watch this my friend. Keep in mind that things WILL get better. Being hopeless is a big sin.

I felt similar to you, but patience and prayer will get you through this. Keep in mind that Allah swt knows everything. "arahman arraheem," the Most Merciful the Most Compassionate

• Advanced Member

Bismillah.

Salaam brother!

I understand your difficult situation but please consider this situation as Allah’s test for you; the better servant you are, the greater tests will come to you. So be patient and grateful to your Lord in any situation and ask Him to help you as He wills.

Whit Duas.

Narsis.

• Unregistered

Brother, You are a male and 22 year old. Where ever you are, you can survive in this world.

Allah(swt) sent you to this earth for limited number of years, and you can’t waste them on the past, what ever was done is done, by having resentment against anyone will  ONLY hurt you  and hinder your progress, (not them, whoever they may be) , you are only 22 -you have a full life ahead of you, you have a purpose in life, find it.

There is Light after darkness, (you see this every day).

Allah(swt) helps the ones who strive to change their situation of the batter.

• Advanced Member

First of all clearly you are having some real depression and you should seek mental health care.  Second you cannot control what your parents do, I know you love them but they are doing their own thing right now. Focus on what makes you happy.  You must have friends.  If you don't go to the mosque.  Some masjids have a better ratio of people your age than others, so check a few out.  Find a good fit, get to know the young adults programs at your mosque.  Keep checking in here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Salam brother, 

Would you like any resources, if so, I would love to post the GreyMatter's Study Guide™,  we cannot message you as you are a new member, but do tell us anything about you, what are you looking for and anything else that we could do to help a fellow brother out :)

Salam Bruh! I'm still waiting on my study guide <3