Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Helppp Neeeded!

Rate this topic

kez110

• Advanced Member

Salaam Everyone 

I just needed some help.. Am studying medicine in Europe and having difficulties in paying my fees and other expenses.

Just wanted to ask if you guys know any reliable source to do online jobs.

Ive seen soo many advertisement about online typing jobs but alot of people say its a scam.  

Its very urgent ..

PLease .. if you guys know doo respond..

You can just visit a local store and restaurant and ask for a job, they always have something.

I know you can distribute leaflets for restaurants for approximately £20 per 500 leaflets. it takes around 1:30 hours to distribute 500 leaflets, they won't even ask for any papers, since it is a very small job.

You can find full time work which isn't official in some pakistani, afghan, iranian or arab small stores, but you have to visit them in store and talk to them.

Thats all I know, I don't know anything about online typing. 

Edited by Sayed Faridoon Taha

• Forum Administrators

But your IP address shows as being British, talktalk.

Thanks for ur reply.

am studying in Prague , its very hard to find jobs here as the language is very tough. 

Im studying outside UK. 

its very stressing situation...

• Veteran Member

Well, there's Elance. It's an online service for free-lancers. Many of the jobs are to do with Search Engine Optimisations, which is a technical thing and requires skills so, unless you know how to do that, the remaining option is helping people with their assignments, proofreading things, typing audio conversation and other general skills: almost all the viable options for someone not necessarily possessing technical expertise are to do with writing and research so if that's something you are good at, you might have a chance there. The pay is often quite good, though I suppose it might be hard for you to be chosen for a task in the beginning (I joined but could never figure out why someone would choose me when there were much more experience elancers, though I suppose I was never really serious and the way to go about that would be to play the classic cost game: outbid your competitors and ask for really low wages for the first few jobs). If you're successful at it, it can pay modestly well from the pay I've seen on some of the jobs.

There was also someone on SC looking for an anonymous writers for short books a few months ago, though I imagine since it's been quite some time, that offer might not still be available.

• Advanced Member

Well, there's Elance. It's an online service for free-lancers. Many of the jobs are to do with Search Engine Optimisations, which is a technical thing and requires skills so, unless you know how to do that, the remaining option is helping people with their assignments, proofreading things, typing audio conversation and other general skills: almost all the viable options for someone not necessarily possessing technical expertise are to do with writing and research so if that's something you are good at, you might have a chance there. The pay is often quite good, though I suppose it might be hard for you to be chosen for a task in the beginning (I joined but could never figure out why someone would choose me when there were much more experience elancers, though I suppose I was never really serious and the way to go about that would be to play the classic cost game: outbid your competitors and ask for really low wages for the first few jobs). If you're successful at it, it can pay modestly well from the pay I've seen on some of the jobs.

There was also someone on SC looking for an anonymous writers for short books a few months ago, though I imagine since it's been quite some time, that offer might not still be available.

Thanks soo much

I use odesk but the pay rate is like very less 20 p per hour for some  and  some of the work is just total scam. but inshahallah il keep on trying. 

I can write essays, data entry ,blogging,  proof reading etc