Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
race

Wilate Faqih Under Attack-Short Clip

Rate this topic

I didn't get the last sentence of the sheikh in the video. 

"When you cannot tolerate the system of Wilaya of a non-infalliable, how will you tolerate the system of Wilayah of an infalliable?"

Does he mean that we have to accept the government of a fallible human being just so we can accept the government of an infallible being?

Edited by SlaveOfAllah14

Deewan - Instead of putting useless pictures, counter the concept of taqleed with logic.

Wilaayat al-Faqeeh is not something all scholars agree on. Taqleed has nothing to do with political WF.

Edited by DaBeast313

SlaveofAllah - I am not sure exactly what he meant but I think he is giving a hint on the importance of this system in preparing the people and getting them used to this system. If someone is at the forefront of following his/her marja now, then most likely he will be in the forefront in following Imam Mahdi when he arrives. However, if someone questions the words of the leader and oppose his fatwas by bringing up hadiths, then he/she might do that also when Imam Mahdi arrives. One thing to remember is that certain commands of the Imam when he arrives will be tough to implement since we lack knowledge, intellect and insight and not to forget the fact we are unable to see the unseen.

Wilaayat al-Faqeeh is not something all scholars agree on. Taqleed has nothing to do with political WF.

On the term of "Scholars". In fact yes. Such as Sheikh Al-Mufid for example. And Sayed Al-sistani, however the difference is on the limitation of the Wila'yah. I advice you to read before making a misleading comment. 

Here is a Previous discussion ( http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235024972-velayet-e-faqih/#entry2734370

(wasalam)

Edited by TheIslamHistory

That wasn't his point....but you jump at the gun any chanse you get.....

And what on earth is political WF?

Read the comment I replied to before making conclusions. The guy made it seem like br. Deewan was attacking the concept of taqleed...

Political WF is how Iran is being run. Scholars differ on the limitations and the power of the Leader.

So relax?

Read the comment I replied to before making conclusions. The guy made it seem like br. Deewan was attacking the concept of taqleed...

Political WF is how Iran is being run. Scholars differ on the limitations and the power of the Leader.

So relax?

Question: Is Islam Out of the Realm of Politics of a state or an Islamic State? 

(wasalam)

Question: Is Islam Out of the Realm of Politics of a state or an Islamic State? 

(wasalam)

I'm not arguing this. I'm leaving this to those whom are much more knowledgable than me...

Let's be honest with ourselves here: it's Shi'ism that's being threatened by the cult of velayat-e faqih. VF has no place in Islamic/Shia ethos. It's nothing more than a pathetically argued improvised response, a hodgepodge of leftist populism really, to a 20th century despot. Only it's been dressed up in some pretty Islamic lingo. The problem with doing that is when you take an ideology anchored to a particular time and space and then make religion subservient to it, you end up destroying religion.