Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
nemesis

How Christianity Can Help The Shiite Cause

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

I and some close friends of mine who are all Christians ( Armenian Orthodox ) , have been recently been discussing the oppression of the Shiite's around the world , especially in Iraq and Syria .

As we Armenians know what it means to be oppressed we can not sit idly by and allow this oppression to be ignored or be a issue only for Islam but for humanity , we as the oppressed have a duty to stand side by side with who ever is being oppressed and ensure that they do not loose their identity , culture and religion .

I would like to understand from your point of view how and what we as Christians can do to help with your cause.

In the name of the highest LORD have mercy.

Peace and blessings

N

thank you brothers!

one of the things we Shia suffer from here and there is the bad propaganda which is against us! unfortunately even in our age and day you see the big medias attacking us showing black picture of Shia thoughts. I think one less thing you and your friend may do is to defend this media war among your tiny community. believe me that it works InshaAllah!

Usually, non-Muslims see Shia oppression as just Muslim terrorists killing each other.

Yes this is true , but should not be tolerated . Similar to non Christians seeing Americans and Europeans as the ambassadors for all Christians ( they do not speak for me ) .

thank you brothers!

one of the things we Shia suffer from here and there is the bad propaganda which is against us! unfortunately even in our age and day you see the big medias attacking us showing black picture of Shia thoughts. I think one less thing you and your friend may do is to defend this media war among your tiny community. believe me that it works InshaAllah!

Brothers understand when im telling you this that there is a community out there that will defend the oppressed, no matter what religion .

Read about shia Islam, become muslims.

I think Shia Islam and Islam in general is a very beautiful religion , it is people that make it sour . Similar with Christianity , I have great love for the alubayat ( pbut ) and the story of Imam Hussein ( pbuh ) and the struggle he endured . becoming a Muslim will only make me relevant in the Islamic community and not the wider communities , My Love for GOD is one therefore i am his servant representing all religions .

Peace and blessings to you all

Thank you. It is due to your nobleness to offer help for the cause of Shia oppression. Currently what hurts us greatly is that we are being targeted by mindless sunnis, if you did not defend ourselves, the world will perceive the conflict as sectarian and thus not a matter of juan rights . If we tried to defend ourselves, the world will perceive it as terrorist Muslims killing each others, like what's happening today. There are attempts to lump us and the terrorists together and present us as one example of Islam.

What's happening today from killing to enslavement is a manifestation of the political aggression against the Shia due to their refusal to abandon their fundamentals and join the globalization party.

The political aggression is highly dependent on the media. The media is gaining success due to the ignorance of the masses and masses are being ignorant because of the pandemic apathy. Apathy is being produced by amusements that produce pseudo happiness.

Helping us against the military aggression or political aggression or the media aggression or the media diversion of the masses conscious or the awakening of the humanity conscious will be amazing and appreciated.

The best way to help us is through your words, finances, etc. If you know someone who is anti-shia knock their arguments to the ground, if theres a charity going to send humanitarien aid to shias finance them through donations, and push your political leaders to aid oppressed people.