Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Afsaanah Mahdi

How Many Prophets Are Still Alive?

Rate this topic

Mr Haji Bilal, 

Let me guess. You believe your Prophet was the last, everything other than your beliefs is shirk and you are willing to back that up with not very nice words. 

Tossing Tawhid into the mix is only an irrelevant way to confuse the topic. Can you confirm this tactic, (hey look, a squirrel!) as useful and based in the contents of the Quran?

According to the Bible it's shaytan that is the author of confusion, just asking.

Mr Haji Bilal, 

Let me guess. You believe your Prophet was the last, everything other than your beliefs is shirk and you are willing to back that up with not very nice words. 

Tossing Tawhid into the mix is only an irrelevant way to confuse the topic. Can you confirm this tactic, (hey look, a squirrel!) as useful and based in the contents of the Quran?

According to the Bible it's shaytan that is the author of confusion, just asking.

I believe too that my prophet is the last prophet and that his message is the last message that is the last update of revelations but i also believe that some prophets are alive (though their messages are to be followed by following the last messenger message )

Still, there is no space for shirk which is to attribute divinity to a human being. Living too long or being spared from death for a while (like satan) is not attributing divinity to a human.

He just learned that word and is enjoying using it as a practice.

Do we? I dont think anyone has seen him around in thousands of years... :P

Maybe it's because you're looking for some long haired blond, blue eyed dude in robe n sandals.

All Prophets made mention of previous Prophets. It might be the definition of "prophet" you guys disagree on.

Note: It's said that Kidar isn't a prophet.

I heard from Turkish Bektashi and Syrian Alawi folks that Khezr is a great prophet who taught Moses and sometimes still appears to people. There are concrete locations in Turkey, where such mystical encounters are believed to have happened, according to Bektashi.

Son of Placid,you deify a man like yourself and believe he is God incarnate!You're the lowest of creatures,according to Islam.

Nice try, but I'm not a trinitarian, so maybe only second lowest, you decide. According to your version of Islam of course...