Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
race

Do Apple Products Support Israel Or No

1. Using a computer with Intel technology such as USB is helping apartheid Israel. 2. Stop being a hypocrite and lead the way by getting rid of all technology that sends money to Israel. Its very hard to take you seriously right now.

1. How so? Why do you believe that? 

2. Why not stick to the subject, and avoid personal attacks? Unless you've run out of sensible arguments, attacking the messenger can be a bad idea. 

We live in a global society which is interconnected in various different ways.  The days when you could be completely cut-off from the rest of the world and still have a vibrant economy are completely gone.  The question implies if it is possible to live in a self sufficient and self sustaining economy disconnected from the rest of the world.  

In my opinion, unless you live on an island somewhere in the middle of the ocean and can grow your own food, and not engage in trade with anyone else, you will come into contact with ideologies and religions which are not in conformity with your own.

We live in a global society which is interconnected in various different ways.  The days when you could be completely cut-off from the rest of the world and still have a vibrant economy are completely gone.  The question implies if it is possible to live in a self sufficient and self sustaining economy disconnected from the rest of the world.  

Yes, that's why isolating genocidal Israel will work, just like it did with apartheid South Africa. 

Part 2 of our conversation with famed linguist and political dissident Noam Chomsky on the crisis in Gaza, U.S. support for Israel, apartheid and the BDS movement. "In the Occupied Territories, what Israel is doing is much worse than apartheid," Chomsky says. "To call it apartheid is a gift to Israel, at least if by 'apartheid' you mean South African-style apartheid. What’s happening in the Occupied Territories is much worse. There’s a crucial difference. The South African Nationalists needed the black population. That was their workforce. … The Israeli relationship to the Palestinians in the Occupied Territories is totally different. They just don’t want them. They want them out, or at least in prison."

Realistically speaking, cutting off Israel from the rest of the world is a pipe dream.  All you need to do is open Wall Street Journal, Financial Times or watch any of the popular news network and you can see the pro-Israel bias. 

The richest muslim countries and men are after saving their own interests and will never say anything which ever goes against Zionism or Israel. 

If an individual or society or country cuts off and strongly oppose the Zionist state, boycotts companies which support and help the Zionists aims, then that individual or that society will progress and be the most civilized and the most successful of all.

Agora I understand what you mean. But there are people who have avoided all technology which help supports Israel. Its not impossible.

1. How so? Why do you believe that?

2. Why not stick to the subject, and avoid personal attacks? Unless you've run out of sensible arguments, attacking the messenger can be a bad idea.

1.) Because intel is on the boycott lists.

2.) I am on subject. You're trying to convince me to participate in a useless boycott. I'm asking you to lead the way.

1.) Because intel is on the boycott lists.

2.) I am on subject. You're trying to convince me to participate in a useless boycott. I'm asking you to lead the way.

1. Using computers with USB "is helping apartheid Israel", because "intel is on the boycott lists"? You're not making much sense.  How does using USB actually help Israel, can you explain? 

2. Sure, but keep the name-calling and personal attacks out. 

1. Using computers with USB "is helping apartheid Israel", because "intel is on the boycott lists"? You're not making much sense. How does using USB actually help Israel, can you explain?

2. Sure, but keep the name-calling and personal attacks out.

1.) Intel invented USB. Ergo, USB is part of the boycott, right?

2.) I didn't call you any names. I asked you to stop being hypocritical. I'm sorry if that offended you.