Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Islam Under Attack

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salam alikum ,

Some of my Christian friends are dying the Isis from hell propaganda to extend as what islam is all about

I need examples on some Christian : Jews Hero's

in Islam of all bayt that I can use In a debate to prove that Islam respect other religion ...

• Unregistered

Quran  21:107 “We sent thee not, but as a Mercy for all creatures.”

Prophet Muhammad ( peace be upon him and his progeny) sent as a Mercy to Mankind.

Allah(swt) gave permission to defend.  To protect-

Qur’an 22:40

“(They are) those who have been expelled from their homes in defiance of right,- (for no cause) except that they say, "our Lord is Allah". Did not Allah check one set of people by means of another, there would surely have been pulled down monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques, in which the name of Allah is commemorated in abundant measure. Allah will certainly aid those who aid his (cause);- for verily Allah is full of Strength, Exalted in Might, (able to enforce His Will).

-------------------------------------

Imam Ali  (as) said,

"Know that people are of two types: they are either your brothers in religion or your equals in creation."

(Nahjul Balagha, Letter #53)

--------------------------------------

Can you post the questions that are been asked?

Edited by S.M.H.A.
  • Veteran Member

^ Hello,

Wow, a UNESCO listed church.  Marvelous.  The epitome of tolerance towards other religions.   And, "thousands of Armenian, Assyrian churches able to freely practice and worship without any judgement."  Care to back that up?  Not doubting you.  I just want to see where you get your numbers from.

Are you familiar with this story?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/08/15/us-usa-iran-pastor-idUSKBN0GF01B20140815

All the Best,

David

• Advanced Member

Salam alikum ,

Some of my Christian friends are dying the Isis from hell propaganda to extend as what islam is all about

I need examples on some Christian : Jews Hero's

in Islam of all bayt that I can use In a debate to prove that Islam respect other religion ...

Salamun alaykum.

Check out the following links if you know Arabic or Spanish:

http://www.islamquest.net/ar/archive/question/fa1671

http://www.islamquest.net/es/archive/question/fa1671

• Advanced Member

wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullah

I think most western Christians, who have a bad history, know the fact that, some criminals who hijack the name of religion and commit crimes, doesn't make what they do the necessities of that religion. But if there are such people who still insist that the crimes of so-called subscribers of a faith represent that faith, then talk to them and teach them about the violence by "Christians" of European heritage and today the criminal "Christian" terrorist groups in the Central African Republic, the clashes among the Christians in Ukraine, and any other place where there are clashes. And then, they will understand that it is politics which hijacks and uses the name of religions, races, etc most of the time. And that what some people do in the name of religion may not be the necessities of that religion and it does not represent the religion.

well you can explain to your christian friends that these 'people' are using religion just for a cover to commit atrocities, under the guise of religion.

its been happening for centuries, people corrupting religion to their own ends.

i think most Christians and non Christians are aware of this.

Yep bro, they are aware of it, but some like to play the dumb when it comes to other religions so that they "prove" themselves that anyone but them is wrong.

Edited by HamzaTR
  • Advanced Member

^ Hello,

Wow, a UNESCO listed church.  Marvelous.  The epitome of tolerance towards other religions.   And, "thousands of Armenian, Assyrian churches able to freely practice and worship without any judgement."  Care to back that up?  Not doubting you.  I just want to see where you get your numbers from.

Are you familiar with this story?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/08/15/us-usa-iran-pastor-idUSKBN0GF01B20140815

All the Best,

David

Iran doesn't recognise Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, and so called Evangelical Christians. (people like placid would not be welcome there :)) This Pastor comes under the above groups.

it only recognises Catholicism and the Orthodox Churches.

the others are considered non christian in their eyes and proselytisers.

as far as i know Iran hasn't executed anyone for rejecting Islam and joining another religion.

nevertheless i am against the Apostasy Law totally.

Edited by shreek
  • Advanced Member

Nemesis. ,,

What's your reference ... That's interesting ,,,

Thank you all for your input .. It's disgusting what's going on .. Lots of videos out there show Islam as barbarians ...

Salam and blessings upon you

i posted these some time ago but here it is again

http://www.taghribnews.com/vdchk-nzv23nz-d.01t2.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Armenian_churches_in_Iran

And one of the most important Chruches for the Armenain People

http://whc.unesco.org/en/list/1262

• Veteran Member

Nemesis. ,,

What's your reference ... That's interesting ,,,

Thank you all for your input .. It's disgusting what's going on .. Lots of videos out there show Islam as barbarians ...

That's called mixing religion with barbarians. Kinda like all US soldiers are Christian. 

I understand your concern and anyone who says ISIS is Islam is probably just as confused with their own religion. I would suggest asking them the last time a (real) Muslim personally shot them, sliced them with a sword, blew them up, or even had harsh words for them. While they are stuck for an answer you can (lovingly)  chuckle at their ignorance, and offer them some truth.

• Veteran Member

Hello,

Iran doesn't recognise Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, and so called Evangelical Christians. (people like placid would not be welcome there :)) This Pastor comes under the above groups.

it only recognises Catholicism and the Orthodox Churches.

the others are considered non christian in their eyes and proselytisers.

as far as i know Iran hasn't executed anyone for rejecting Islam and joining another religion.

nevertheless i am against the Apostasy Law totally.

Will the Islamic Republic of Iran's war on Christians ever cease?  And why is the World press so silent about it? 

All the Best,

David

David66, you should try comedy., just like me.

Will the western republic of Zionist-Christendom war on humans ever cease?, And why is the Worlds press so silent about it! -

( because they own it and control your mind. )

We give to a people the gods they can understand . . . there is no happiness for the lower orders without religion.
... If you take away their religion, what will make them virtuous ? .
Satni

In its essence, all religious persecution is simply the effort of a ruling and established group to crush elements that are hostile to
the maintenance of its power.

Edited by D3v1L
  • Veteran Member

If ISIS claims to represent Islam, all we can do is to reject their claim. 

1374 years ago, a monster much bigger than ISIS called himself caliph, in other words a leader of  Islam.

His name was Yazeed bin Muawiyah.

Nothing new!  

Islam respects other religions ...

Yes, it does.

(1) When the Christians of Najran in Yemen came to Medina to see the Prophet, he allowed them to conduct their mass and other worship rituals in his own mosque.

(2) There is praise for both Jews  & Christians in the Quran

(2.1)  

People of the Book (Jews / Christians)

[3:113-115] They are not all the same. Among the People of the Book, there are some righteous ones who recite the messages of God during the night.  They believe in God and the reckoning, enjoin the good and forbid the evil and vi with one another in good works. Whatever good they do, the reward will not be denied to them. And God knows the righteous (the God-fearing).

[3:199] Among the people of the Book, there are some who believe in God and what has been sent down to you and to them, humbling themselves before God. They do not barter the signs of God for a mean price. They shall have their reward with their Lord. Verily, God is swift to take account.

[5:65-66] If  the people of the Book believe and fear God, We would acquit them of their evil deeds and bring them into gardens of delight.  If they had observed the Torah and the Evangel which have been revealed to them from their Lord, they would have been blessed with good things from above them and from below their feet.  There are some among them who act aright but many do evil things.

(2.2)

Jews

[7:137] And We gave to the weak the eastern and the western lands to inherit. And the good word of your Lord was fulfilled in the children of Israel because they endured (their hardships) patiently. And We destroyed the Pharaoh and his people completely.

[7:159] Among the people of Moses, there were people who guided (others) with the truth and thereby they acted justly.

[7:168] And We divided them upon the earth as peoples - some were righteous while others were not. And We tried them with blessings  and adversities, haply that they might turn (to obedience).

[32:23-24] And certainly We gave the Book to Moses. So be not in doubt as to the revelation thereof.  We made it a guidance for the children of Israel. And We appointed leaders from among them after they had persevered with patience and firmly believed in our signs.

(2.3)

Christians

[5:83] And when they (Christians) hear that which has been sent down to the Apostle, you will see their eyes overflowing with tears at the truth they recognise therein, saying, 'Our Lord! we believe, write us down therefore with those who bear witness to it'.

[5:84] And why should we not believe in God, and in the truth which hath come down to us, and crave that our Lord would bring us into Paradise with the Just?'

[5:85] Therefore God rewarded them for their words with gardens beneath which the rivers flow. They shall abide therein forever. This is the reward of the righteous!

(2.4)

Respect for the places of worship of other religions

[22:40] Those who have been driven forth from their homes wrongfully, only because they say "Our Lord is the God." And if God had not repelled some men by others - cloisters and churches and synagogues and mosques, wherein the name of God is  comemorated, would surely have been destroyed.

God will surely help the one who helps God. For God is right Strong, Mighty.

• Unregistered

Approximately 50 years after  Prophet Muhammad(pbuhahp) , The Caliph( Yazid ibn Muawiya ibn Abi Sufyan)-had the Grandson of the Prophet Muhammad(pbuhahp), son of Imam Ali(as) slaughtered with his 72 companions at  Karbala(Iraq).Because Imam Husayn(as) will not give allegiance to this devil, who was bent on the destruction of Islam.

Prophet Muhammad(phuhahp)’s granddaughter, and daughter of Imam Ali(as) - Zainab(SA) and other women of Imam Husayn (as) family were taken captive, forced to march to Kufa , Iraq, and from Kufa(Iraq) to Umayyad Palace in Damascus, (Syria) ( according to some -head of John the Baptist was taken/or buried there) with the severed heads of the loved ones, mounted a top lances with this caravan(of women and children).

Here is how they martyred the grandson of their Prophet(pbuhahp).

Grandson of the Prophet Muhammad(pbuhahp), Al-Husayn (as) was drawing his last breath, his sister, Zainab(SA)  said, “Woe unto you! Is there any Muslim man among you?” None answered her. Then [‘Umar] Ibn Sa’d (Commander of the Devils Army) shouted at people, “Alight and put him to rest!”

Al-Shimr was the first to do so. He kicked the Imam (as) with his foot then sat on his chest and took hold of his holy beard. He dealt him twelve sword strokes. He then severed his sacred head…

Ibn Sa’d(commander of Devils Army) ordered the heads  for all martyrs to be severed from their bodies. They were distributed to various tribes that used them as means to seek favour with Ibn Ziyad( Emir of Kufa, Iraq)., then  to Caliph Yazid in Damascus, Syria.

http://www.al-islam.org/maqtal-al-husayn-abd-al-razzaq-al-muqarram/master-martyrs-battle-field#al-husayn-‘-murdered

John bin Huwai (Arabicجون بن حوي‎) was a Christian that was martyred on Muharram 10, 60 AH (680 AD) at the Battle of Karbala alongside Imam Hussein ibn Ali. John was a former slave of Abu Dharr al-Ghifari. When Abu Dharr was exiled from Medina by Uthman ibn Affan, John went to Ali ibn Abu Taleb who invited him to stay on as his companion. When Ali was martyred John stayed with Imam Hassan and after Imam Hassan's martyrdom he moved in with Imam Hussein. When Imam Hussein left Medina John insisted on accompanying him.[1]

At Karbala, John could always be seen at the side of Imam Hussein. He was an old man, dark with gray curly hair. Because of his profound knowledge and pleasant manners he was greatly respected. On the night before Ashura, Imam urged John to go away to seek his safety by telling him "You have accompanied us all the way but now you may go" to that John replied "how is it fair that I benefit from your company and hospitality but abandon you in your hardship?" [2]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This new Devil-(of ISIS) and his Homicidal Zombies are the re-incarnation of their forefathers. severing heads, having children play with them , mounting them is their old custom.

Edited by S.M.H.A.
  • Unregistered

There's enough technology in the world to take out ISIS, whenever. Who's waiting for what?

Good question, answer lies in where did they come from?

This entity has excellent organizational, communication, marketing, coordination, intelligence network, (they see others coming, others don’t see them coming?) probaly have drones or intellegance gathered by sophsistaed ariel vecichles delivered to them in very timely basis, logistical,psych warfare,  educational, combat, skills, excellent support network -supplemented with weapons and uninterrupted supply of ammunition, - $ to support a huge payroll- state of the art medical facilities-

Did they acquire/financed these skills/assets by selling dates  in the deserts of Middle East?

Their parents(wahhabi/Saudi) were in foster care of the British, do not know who is their current guardian, or may be that they have just reached the age of maturity and do not need  a guardian any more- rebellious but still useful to many..

Christian zionists-expediting the return of Jesus(as) , would like the zionists to rebuild the temple so Jesus(as) can return,  but the temple mount needs to go first so the temple can be built- after that Jews can be left behind at rapture- they are useful till then. Obstacle - Iran.  Christians/zionists and the new BFF’s House of Saud and their buddies will love to see Iran engaged in all kinds of conflicts(economic/political etc).

There is the question of the European dependence on Russian Gas/ Qatar can solve this problem with the pipeline to lebanon seaport.

Oil savings pipeline through lebanon.( cuts the threat of Iran blockading the SOH and causing havoc in oil markets.

Check Russia- NATO currently at its doors- make sure they don’t become mischievous and stop any invasion like they did with Syrian issue.

Russian lose the use of seaport in Syria,

Syria, need to be more like friendly Saudi for the Zionists.

Turkey looking for EU membership will sell its soul. (current transit route for ISIS etc)

Oh, I missed the most important one - Islam the fastest growing religion in the World, demonize it - to stunt its growth. Maybe worse- Hitler Style demonization- (long term strategy)

or may be another adventure in the making after the ISIS pulls out another Al Qaeda style event - easy to rally the troops for what ever they have planned.

Your Thoughts?

• Veteran Member

Only one man in our shop of 500+ men cheered when the WT towers went down. He is Sunni and gleefully accepted the nick name "The terrorist"

Half a dozen Muslims have left Calgary to join ISIS, (like so many from around the world). I'm thinking...If their plan is to take over the world, why are they drawing everyone to Iraq, or Syria? ISIS is around 80,000 strong and gaining soldiers daily. They could change a couple standing opinions on prophesy.

Now there's talk that James Foley was reported dead a year ago, and this whole beheading was fake. What to believe?

• Veteran Member

surely you will find the nearest of them in affection to the faithful (Muslims) to be those who say" We are Christians." That is because there are priests and monks among them, and because they are not arrogant. 5:82

Say," O People of the Book! Come to a word common between us and you: that we will worship no one but Allah, and that we will not ascribe any partner to Him, and that we will not take each other as lords besides Allah." But if they turn away, say," Be witnesses that we are Muslims." 3:64

these are from the original source of Islam (leave alone hypocrites who misuse the word of Allah)

I wonder if similar stances can be found in original sources of Christianity.

• Veteran Member

If it be possible, as much as lies within you, live at peace with all men. Romans 12:18

Romans 12 starts out; 1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God--this is your spiritual act of worship. 2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will. 3 For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you.

If your Christian friends aren't following it, you can remind them.;)

• Banned

Hello,

Will the Islamic Republic of Iran's war on Christians ever cease? And why is the World press so silent about it?

All the Best,

David

David,

Anyone who has read my posts knows that I am the furthest thing from an IRI supporter. I constantly attack and argue against the government of Iran. However, I at least have intellectual integrety when I do it. Iran does NOT have a war on Christians. In fact, Christians are a protected minority in Iran. Christians are thought of very highly by the Iranian regime. As Nemesis, a Christian, pointed out, Iran is home to some of the oldest and most important church buildings and christian communities in the world.

There are many things you can criticize Iran for, but their "persecution" of Christians is not one of them.

(Note that a Christian is a person that believes that Jesus is a part of a Trinity and that he established the Christian Church on the rock. Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, Oriental Orthodox, etc are all Christians. JWs, Mormons, and Evangelical terrorists are NOT regarded as Christians by anybody, including Christians.)

• Banned

I do disagree with Shreek on one thing; I think Placid and Ibn Placid would be fine in Iran. They are protestant, yes. But they are also exceedingly tolerant and respectful. Iran is against fundamentalist Christians that try to wage their crucades on everyone else. There are some peaceful Salafis (I happen to know one and he's very accepting of my rafd) and there are also some peaceful Protestant evangelicals.

• Veteran Member

Hello,

(Note that a Christian is a person that believes that Jesus is a part of a Trinity and that he established the Christian Church on the rock. Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, Oriental Orthodox, etc are all Christians. JWs, Mormons, and Evangelical terrorists are NOT regarded as Christians by anybody, including Christians.)

Say no more.  Your words expose your bigotry and you do not even realize it.

And, btw, what makes you think you can speak for all Christians?  Wow, incredible arrogance and bigotry all wrapped up in one sentence. Good job!

But, to give you brain something to ponder.  What if a Western country determined which Islamic sects could and could not worship or even make their presence known.  And, lets say Shia was not on the "allowed to worship" list.  Would you not view such an act as a war on Islam?  And, I could say, like you did above, it is okay to exclude Shia.  They are NOT regarded as Muslim by Sunni Muslims. 

See the problem we get into when we start declaring who is and who isn't something.

All the Best,

David

• Unregistered

Only one man in our shop of 500+ men cheered when the WT towers went down. He is Sunni and gleefully accepted the nick name "The terrorist"

Half a dozen Muslims have left Calgary to join ISIS, (like so many from around the world). I'm thinking...If their plan is to take over the world, why are they drawing everyone to Iraq, or Syria? ISIS is around 80,000 strong and gaining soldiers daily. They could change a couple standing opinions on prophesy.

Now there's talk that James Foley was reported dead a year ago, and this whole beheading was fake. What to believe?

Few thousand entered Iraq, in light pickup trucks, not sure how they can enter a country with such light armor. Something is not right with this story. Columns few miles long  crossing into another country, it had to be supported.  They have a lot of money, and there are many unemployed youths/ex soldiers from saddam army, that they are incorporating so they may be in many many thousands. But the core - homicidal maniacs- I think about their lack of humanity, cold blooded- I saw a video about the school they took in Russia and killed many. Between 6 and 7 minutes into the video (1)you will see one of them use a sign, (with their Finger), I noticed the same sign in pictures from iraq. May be the core is made of recruits whose  family members killed in attacks in their home countries .it's easy to indoctrinate them, and play with their emotions and desire of revenge,  core is  also made up of people who were taken into the camps/schools at very young age and indoctrinated there, they have lost all common sense, it their emotion that are been worked on, by highly skilled people, doing some physc wonders. I think these are people who were trained under supervision and now  are dispersed as needed. Others may be joining them for a whole lot of other reason, economic, political etc..

Creator (GOD) is believed to be powerful by all religions, and If God wanted to have all humans to be roborts/Angels to follow his order, he would have done that himself. He would not send messengers to forcefully convert humans(because he did not do it himself). He gave them free will, so its a retarded thought that any religion would need to forcefully convert other humans. Idea is to provide guidance and let them willfully see the light. If not let them be who they are , and let them live among yourselves(provided that they do not constitute a threat), they are not Muslims so they don’t pay the tax Muslims pay, they pay a different kind of tax, and are not burdened with serving in the army. There is no compulsion in Religion. Getting back to the video- if their kids were murdered by the russian /west. Islam does not allow them to touch/harm women/children/elderly/sick/weak basically any non combatant in a war. This is the way it is, we like it or not. Person(Human) will have a very hard time, killing someones innocent child, even if this child father killed that person child. What is the child has to do with what his father did? If a human will not- how will a God allow it.

Basically, any person who says its because of this particular religion is not accurate. Crusaders killed many, slaughtered many - Do you think I will say, that Prophet Isa ( Jesus(as) had taught them to do this, No because I know, its not possible- its their own demented version which is based not on religion at all-( it had other drivers). Zionists are vapourizing palestinian , does anyone think that Prophet Musa(Moses) (as) taught them to vaporize other humans. These are Zionists not Jews, they have a state building agenda nothing to do with religion.

What is the point of all this, certain elements will use these opportunities to further their own agenda of secularism, state's, economic, resources, geo political leadership etc..while everyone is fixated on the religious aspects of it. If you incorporate the number of youths actively recruited by  and traveling to  ISIS from UK and USA and EU, that media is so keen to mention all the time, it will amount to the fraction of the core or the total ISIS.

So, why the emphasis, on westerners recruited by ISIS- you can figure that out for yourself. If you total all the psycho, (not actively recruited by some devils army)  that entered school , universities, movie theater to kill at random in the west and the ones planning to do-  there are a lot of misguided youths out there and if you are ISIS you can capitalize on the opportunity. I think it deflect peoples attention from asking the real questions, where did ISIS really come from , who nurtured it, who benefits from it. Look Saddam was once the BFF, used against Iran, used chemical weapons, no issue let him kill, but once he passed his useful life, he is the worst person in the world- let’s go get him. Al-Qaeda was assembled by who? to fight the Russians, who did they attack in the end? same story with ISIS, when it is no longer useful, (mission accomplished) it will be  made to look like a cancer that need to be taken care of , and you have the coalition of the willing ..But someone is benefiting from all this right now? 

(and Its not  True Islam, True Islam is been attacked). 

http://rt.com/shows/documentary/181972-beslan-tragedy-terrorism-victims/

Edited by S.M.H.A.
  • Advanced Member

I do disagree with Shreek on one thing; I think Placid and Ibn Placid would be fine in Iran. They are protestant, yes. But they are also exceedingly tolerant and respectful. Iran is against fundamentalist Christians that try to wage their crucades on everyone else. There are some peaceful Salafis (I happen to know one and he's very accepting of my rafd) and there are also some peaceful Protestant evangelicals.

Please keep in mind this is what it's like dealing with David66:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235024791-lioness-of-iran-simin-behbahani-dies-age-87/#entry2732094

• Banned

That's why I gave up and didn't reply to his last post.  I will write out a long and detailed response only to be given absolute nonsense in return.  

• Advanced Member

^ Hello,

Your response is not important or sought. 

My only objective was to expose the bigotry and arrogance in your comments.

Until you can explain such sins, I would expect, as you have done up till now, to remain silent.

All the Best,

David

It appears you's a busta. Straight busta. Proven over and over again. That thread I keep posting will not go away; I'm going to look on your page to see where ever you post, and paste that link so everyone knows having a meaningful discussion with you is beyond the limits of humanity.

Peace.

• Banned

^ Hello,

Your response is not important or sought.

My only objective was to expose the bigotry and arrogance in your comments.

Until you can explain such sins, I would expect, as you have done up till now, to remain silent.

All the Best,

David

There was no bigotry or arrogance in my comments. I can prove, quite easily, that from a Christian perspective, that Protestantism is straight up wrong directly from your Bible. Also, did you know that many intelligence agencies in the West actually also consider evangelical protestants (the ones that believe in the infallibility of the Bible) to be a great terrorist threat? In fact, look at all domestic terrorist acts in your own country. Apart from the ones committed by Salafis, I bet all (or a majority) were committed by Bible-believing protestant evangelicals. Salafis and Evangelicals are the same; fundamentalist literalists that take the metophorical literally and think that the literal (be kind, be compassionate, be peaceful, etc.) are metaphorical.

Tomorrow, when I have time, I will refute all of your posts in this thread with fact, not because you deserve a response (you don't) but so that other ShiaChat members can see how ignorant you truly are. In fact, even if I was being an arrogant bigot, I would still be better than you. You see fundamentalist Salafis and the inhumane acts that they commit and you project it onto all Muslims. When I see fundamentalist Bible-believing evangelical protestants and the inhumane acts they commit, I don't project it onto all Christians; I reserve my judgment only for the ones committing the atrocities.

Ku Klux Klan, Aryan Nation, Westboro Baptist Church, Oklahoma City Bombings, genocide of Native Americans, slavery, segregation, bombing of elementary schools and hospitals, mass shootings, the Oslo attacks, Sandy Hook, and MANY MANY others. What do they all have in common? The perpretrators are Bible-believing evangelical protestants; not Christians.

9/11, 7/7, Times Square Bombing, underwear bomber, shoe bomber, launching rockets at civilians, beheading civilians, ISIS, and MANY MANY others. What do they have in common? The perpetrators are Salafis/Wahabbis; not Muslims.

Expect more of a smack-down tomorrow when I actually have free time. Its time for my piano lesson right now.

Toodles

• Banned

Here's another episode of Agora pwning David.

Oh, by the way, I'm so slow.  It totally took me until just now to realize that you're CLynn.  It's cool that your back.  I sort of missed your ridiculous posts.  This place got kind of boring without you.  Try not to get banned again.

Now, without further ado:

Say no more.  

I'll keep talking, thanks.

Your words expose your bigotry and you do not even realize it.

What bigotry?  Care to "expose" me properly?

Speaking of which, why are people so obsessed with "exposing" people and things.

Pro Irani: America exposed!
Shia: Sunni beliefs exposed!
Sunni: Shia beliefs exposed!
YH: Khamenei exposed!
Khamenei: YH exposed!

Don't people get tired of constantly "exposing" each other?  I'm really getting sick of hearing that word.  It's such a buzzword like "Islamic Unity".  Empty buzzwords.  *sigh*

And, btw, what makes you think you can speak for all Christians? 

I never said I can speak for all Christians.  Where exactly did you read that in my post?

Wow, incredible arrogance and bigotry all wrapped up in one sentence.

Which sentence, exactly?  I've written a lot of them.

Good job!

Do u ev3n sarcasm?

But, to give you brain something to ponder.

That is an incomplete sentence.

What if a Western country determined which Islamic sects could and could not worship or even make their presence known.

I am just going to assume you meant to end that question with a question mark.  Anyways, I would really appreciate it if they would do that.  Maybe then "Westerners" would finally realize that all of the hatred and violence is coming exclusively from one sect.  I would totally dig it if the USA, Canada, Australia, the UK, etc. banned all Wahhabi hate preachers such as Anwar al-Awlaki, Anjem Choudary, and Feiz Mohammed along with their c.rappy hate groups.

And, lets say Shia was not on the "allowed to worship" list.

Ah, you see, the problem with that is there is really no reason to ban the Shia.  When was the last time a Shia shot up a day care?  When was the last time a Shia bombed down town Oklahoma City or flew airplanes into buildings?  Never.  So yeah, there's really no reason to ban the Shia.  However, evangelical protestants have committed a lot of terrorist acts.

Would you not view such an act as a war on Islam?

No, I wouldn't.  I would view it as stupidity but not a war.  Iran doesn't even stop evangelical protestants from doing their thing.  They just aren't allowed to preach their hatred.  If Amerika stopped me from Dawah but allowed me to do basically anything else as a Shia Muslim, I would be against the restrictions but I wouldn't call it a "war on Islam".

And, I could say, like you did above, it is okay to exclude Shia.

Yeah, you could say that.  That doesn't make you right.

They are NOT regarded as Muslim by Sunni Muslims. 

False.  There is a difference of opinion.  Plus, the fact that your lot aren't regarded as Christians by other Christians is only one factor I mentioned.  You totally ignored the part where I mentioned the violent tendencies that your people have.  

See the problem we get into when we start declaring who is and who isn't something.

Not really.