Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Abdul-Hussein

Analysis Of Chechen Jihadi Groups In Syria

Rate this topic

Salaam,

The following is an interesting study of Chechen Takfiri/Jihadi groups operating (perhaps marauding is a better adjective) in Syria, courtesy of the German Institute for International & Security Affairs:

http://www.swp-berlin.org/fileadmin/contents/products/comments/2014C31_sbg.pdf

Even though I'm a Twelver Shia by religion, I can't help but feel ashamed & disgusted that so many of my ethnic kin are fighting under the banner of various takfiri groups in Syria and Iraq. 

I keep saying this (including here at Shiachat previously) but I would like to apologise profusely (for what it's worth) to the people of Syria and Iraq for the murder and mayhem that my countrymen are spreading throughout your countries. Wallahi I am so very sorry and ashamed to be Chechen at this point in history.

I never imagined that so many of my people would rally to the cause of Nasb. 1,500 to 2,000 fighters is a ridiculous amount for a nation of barely 1 million in total. I can't really articulate the loathing that I feel for my tribe.

May Allah curse the enemies of the Ahlulbayt (Alayhimus Salaam) & hasten the re-appearance of His Hujjah (May Allah Protect & Bless Him).

Ya Ali.

^Brother you have nothing to do with your "ethnic kin" for you follow a different path. You follow Islam while they follow Khawarijism. I know it is very-very harsh to see amongst all Muslim nations, the Palestinians or Chechens whose own lands are in a big mess for decades and received Muslims' sympathies all these years, but then they turn back to Muslims and kill Muslims, instead of trying to protect their own daughters and sisters.

Most of them will die, be it the Chechens or Palestinians and Tunisians. Syria and Iraq will never accept such forces.

Salaam,

The following is an interesting study of Chechen Takfiri/Jihadi groups operating (perhaps marauding is a better adjective) in Syria, courtesy of the German Institute for International & Security Affairs:

http://www.swp-berlin.org/fileadmin/contents/products/comments/2014C31_sbg.pdf

Even though I'm a Twelver Shia by religion, I can't help but feel ashamed & disgusted that so many of my ethnic kin are fighting under the banner of various takfiri groups in Syria and Iraq. 

I keep saying this (including here at Shiachat previously) but I would like to apologise profusely (for what it's worth) to the people of Syria and Iraq for the murder and mayhem that my countrymen are spreading throughout your countries. Wallahi I am so very sorry and ashamed to be Chechen at this point in history.

I never imagined that so many of my people would rally to the cause of Nasb. 1,500 to 2,000 fighters is a ridiculous amount for a nation of barely 1 million in total. I can't really articulate the loathing that I feel for my tribe.

May Allah curse the enemies of the Ahlulbayt (Alayhimus Salaam) & hasten the re-appearance of His Hujjah (May Allah Protect & Bless Him).

Ya Ali.

Nohchoi ho vu?