Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
FisherKing

Hezbollah Slams Foley Beheading

Rate this topic

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/08/22/376186/hezbollah-slams-savage-foley-beheading/

Why are hezbollah and Iran, which are already hated amongst Sunnis and viewed by some as secretly allied with US and zionists, openly criticizing this journalists killing in their media? I get and completely agree that it was savagery but why condemn acts like this in the media when It makes them look like they are allied with Zionists? Lately I've become confused by what I have been seeing In the media.

and I confused and cant understand what yiu said!!!!!

you said:why condemn acts like this in media when it makes them look like they are allied with zionists?

If anyone said that this act is bad it means that he is ally with who does that act?

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/08/22/376186/hezbollah-slams-savage-foley-beheading/

Why are hezbollah and Iran, which are already hated amongst Sunnis and viewed by some as secretly allied with US and zionists, openly criticizing this journalists killing in their media? I get and completely agree that it was savagery but why condemn acts like this in the media when It makes them look like they are allied with Zionists? Lately I've become confused by what I have been seeing In the media.

Edited by godzapostle

Because killing him was wrong? I don't know about you, but it's generally a good idea to distance yourself from those who are defaming your religion.

No yeah of course, I completely agree. 

Its just that, this isn't the first victim and there has been many more before him. But they are not mentioned at all in western media. In fact, many are ignored.

Then this one guy from the west is beheaded and every western media outlet is crying about how barbaric it is, which it is, but the hypocrisy is insane.

I just feel that Hezbollah, if they wanted to distance themselves, could have picked a better victim. Rather than unintentionally indirectly promoting the idea of western media, that a single westerners life is more valuable than thousands of others from that region.    

No yeah of course, I completely agree. 

Its just that, this isn't the first victim and there has been many more before him. But they are not mentioned at all in western media. In fact, many are ignored.

Then this one guy from the west is beheaded and every western media outlet is crying about how barbaric it is, which it is, but the hypocrisy is insane.

I just feel that Hezbollah, if they wanted to distance themselves, could have picked a better victim. Rather than unintentionally indirectly promoting the idea of western media, that a single westerners life is more valuable than thousands of others from that region.    

It is not about a single guy from the west, it is about a category of group. By killing him the group announced that no "kafir American" is safe, even not a journalist who by the way was supporting the uprsing against Assad. Hizb before many times condemned the attacks on Shia villagers, on holy sites, on killing Sunni Muftis in Syria, on killing Shia civilians in bombings in Iraq, Syria and elsewhere.. it is not the first time that the group condemned; I remember it myselft in the past few years, and there are many evidence online (if asked) to provide to you.

Here is the Telegraph article mentioned in the clip: 

The video of James Foley’s execution may have been staged, with the actual murder taking place off-camera, it has emerged.

Forensic analysis of the footage of the journalist’s death has suggested that the British jihadist in the film may have been the frontman rather than the killer.

The clip, which apparently depicts Mr Foley’s brutal beheading, has been widely seen as a propaganda coup for Islamic State miltant group.

But a study of the four-minute 40-second clip, carried out by an international forensic science company which has worked for police forces across Britain, suggested camera trickery and slick post-production techniques appear to have been used.

A forensic analyst told The Times that no blood can be seen, even though the knife is drawn across the neck area at least six times.

“After enhancements, the knife can be seen to be drawn across the upper neck at least six times, with no blood evidence to the point the picture fades to black,” the analysis said.

Sounds allegedly made by Foley do not appear consistent with what may be expected.

During Foley’s speech, there appears to be a blip which could indicate the journalist had to repeat a line.

One expert commissioned to examine the footage was reported as saying: “I think it has been staged. My feeling is that the execution may have happened after the camera was stopped.”

However the company, which requested anonymity, did not reach a definitive answer.

It concluded: “No one is disputing that at some point an execution occurred.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/journalists/bill-gardner/11054488/Foley-murder-video-may-have-been-staged.html

Beheading use to be the most classiest of all imperial punishments and now look at what it has become, an act of barbarians and jahils. 

Brother,

Beheading falls under our Shari'a as well, will remain valid until the day of resurrection and is not a ruling necessarily restricted to the Nawasib. We have numerous reports from the Ahlulbayt(AS) where they prescribed beheading to be a punishment. 

And speaking of barbaric. I would consider painfully frying someone for at most 5 minutes to their death using a high voltage as they do in the west to implement the capital punishment on someone, to be more barbaric and inhuman than beheading him instantly and reducing the pain as little as a few milliseconds. 

Wa'alykom Al-Salam

That filth foley was writing articles about "Shabiha" and "Assadist gangs" killing Syrian Civilians when he was running around in Aleppo before his capture. Hezbollah tries to gain sympathy and de-demonize itself like it matters, but had Foley been free and able to write after Hezbollahs involement in Syria, he would write "Hezbollah Shi'ite Militias terrorize Aleppo" as his next article title

That filth foley was writing articles about "Shabiha" and "Assadist gangs" killing Syrian Civilians when he was running around in Aleppo before his capture. Hezbollah tries to gain sympathy and de-demonize itself like it matters, but had Foley been free and able to write after Hezbollahs involement in Syria, he would write "Hezbollah Shi'ite Militias terrorize Aleppo" as his next article title

Yes, but that is his ideas, like most propagandist and liar-reporters who are in thousands, that doesn't make it right when ISIS catch people like him and behead him in a very inhumane fashion. I am sure whatever trash he wrote, even if he went to south Lebanon, the groups or people might hated him and debated him, refuted him, but wouldn't behead him on camera and show it on youtube.

Yes, but that is his ideas, like most propagandist and liar-reporters who are in thousands, that doesn't make it right when ISIS catch people like him and behead him in a very inhumane fashion. I am sure whatever trash he wrote, even if he went to south Lebanon, the groups or people might hated him and debated him, refuted him, but wouldn't behead him on camera and show it on youtube.

I totally agree with your point, but I still believe Hezbollah shouldnt even care to comment about his death and condemn the beheadings of the hundreds of civilians and soldiers around raqqah recently

I totally agree with your point, but I still believe Hezbollah shouldnt even care to comment about his death and condemn the beheadings of the hundreds of civilians and soldiers around raqqah recently

Right, but with the soldiers killed around Raqqa are at war with ISIS.. Hizb does not condemn its own members or Syrian army's killed by ISIS, it responds accordingly, and they fight them. But, Hizb did condemn civilians arrest or murder before, like the Lebanese hostages a few yrs ago, Iranian hostages, or Takfiris targeting civilian markets in Iraq or Syria.

When ISIS first appeared, it attacked FSA and other Syrian groups. Sunnis propagated that ISIS is bad and that it is aN Assad Militia. They reasoned that by the fact that ISIS kills Sunnis and also they claim that SYrian army never attacked ISIS territories.

When ISIS invaded Iraq, it planned to do the same, to attack sunnis first. Since Shia have shown in many occasions that they follow a no intervention politics except for Hizbullah and its followers, they wanted to make the same impression that ISIS and ShIA are conspiring against Sunnis.

Syyid Ali Sistani's fatwa ruined the lame plan. Sayyid Sistani fatwa stated that "ISIS is everyones enemy".

I think Hezb announcement also follow the same reasoning because there has been re-emergence of this lame theory that ISIS and Shia are friends.

I agree with the creepy part. I watched the interview of Foley's parents. They didn't seem to be grieving. I mean if my head got cut off, my mother wouldn't be that collect of her her emotions. The actions of this video has made it that more difficult for me to do dua. My opinion is that this is a zionist scheme to be used as propaganda against Islam. My suggestion to the world court is to send the "english speaking executioner" to Iran for his trial. I just posted on a thread about how Iran deals with kidnappers and murderers. How come we can see "cooked up" video of Foley's murder non-stop, but absolutely no video of the plane hitting the pentagon? Clearly the media is run by the zionist. Therefore, you will see, or not see what they decide. As far as Hezbollah denouncing this action. Wasn't Imam Ali, pbuh, known for being able to lob off thousands of heads in a day? He obviously had a sharper knife than was used on Foley. Salam

When ISIS invaded Iraq, it planned to do the same, to attack sunnis first. Since Shia have shown in many occasions that they follow a no intervention politics except for Hizbullah and its followers, they wanted to make the same impression that ISIS and ShIA are conspiring against Sunnis.

Syyid Ali Sistani's fatwa ruined the lame plan. Sayyid Sistani fatwa stated that "ISIS is everyones enemy".

I was unaware that Syyid Sistani said that. I admire him and trust what he says. He also makes a lot of sense. The more I learn of ISIS, the more I come to think that their leaders are irreligious, but use (misuse) Islam to attract an army of fighters. I think sometimes that those leaders are just interested in power and money and exploit others to their own advantage. ...like we see in many parts of the world.

Salam, I agree with BroBrad, I believe this to be a zionist plot to brainwash general westerner's against Islam. Also I believe it may be used as an excuse to re-invate Iraq now that the US don't have a suitable puppet to dictate. I find it mind boggling how the zionists get away with convincing people that to support ISIS against Assad and the killing of tens of thousands of people is okay but the minute 2 white guys are apparently killed everyone is up in arms. This comes from a white westerner btw. My ex friends read and follow what their told to believe but don't understand our own government as well as others are behing funding and arming these ignorant barbarians.

Long live Hezbollah, Iran and anyone else who opposes corrupt oppressors. Ameen.