Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
IbnSohan

Honorable Shia

Rate this topic

How could a major sunni city with millions of people in it fell to isis within hours without a fight, while a small Shia town could resist and survive isis attacks for months?

The town is surrounded by 36 sunni villages.

similar stories are told about the shia towns in Syria but we don't know much about them.

While the world has been focusing on the siege of Mount Sinjar, another desperate crisis has been unfolding in the central Iraqi town of Amerli where a few hundred fighters armed only with AK47s have been holding off Islamic jihadists for months.

well brother, the reality is there is a significant proportion of sunnis who have been mislead and fallen for the trap that is isis.

Same as in syria really.

Only a sociopath and ill in his mind , a devil and minion of satan who will be mislead by men who play football by humans heads!

These people are hardly humans let alone criminals, let alone mistaken, let alone :MUSLIM.

If you don't know Islam, don't follow Islam then you are not a muslim neither Sunni nor shia. But if Sunnis want to stick with isis then they are exactly what isis are : not humans.

I just wish I could do something to save our Shia Turkomen brothers and sisters from these inhuman savages. Are there any incentives to lift the siege by anyone?

I know we can forget about the hypocrite yanks helping, who despite insisting the iraqi government be more "inclusive" they themselves seem to be suspiciously very sectarian, racist and selective of who they help, e.g. yazidis

I am very concerned about this situation. I mistakenly posted on this topic another forum, not realizing that this form existed. It would have been better if the thread had mentioned the topic at hand. :) But no worries. Let’s discuss this at length. How can we help them? I am open to all ideas and am willing to do whatever (within legal bounds of course. I have to emphasize that now a days given all the surveillance that goes on unfortunately). it takes to get them much needed help.

(salam)

I think, here and other places and threads on SC, that the West want to facilitate evil in Western Asia so that it is easier to control.

Remember, the "scramble for Africa" really didn't get started until after the Sokoto jihad weakened the continent and doubled the size of the Sahara.

If Assad will really side with the Americans in fighting Isis,than Shia "honour" will suffer a huge blow!

Well, this topic has nothing to do with Assad being with American.

Anyways, Assad is the president of Syria, an alawite, a secular, and has nothing to do with Shias "honour" and things like that. He is a free leader and can side with whoever he wants. But, I doubt it, he is not going to side with any western country, all the Syrian government wants is an international cooperation that might include both Syria and the US or the EU to cooperate against a common cause.

Please.Without american raids and western arms which are now being delivered to those who fight against IS, said IS would crush all kind of resistance it encounters in the regions where it's fighting,be it Syria or Iraq.

Mind you,I am not saying that Shia are not brave!I'm saying it's shameful to side with the Americans against other Muslims.

(Salam)

Actually, ISIS would be no where if it wasn't for the heavy funding it originally got from western allies (which most of there economy and money was created by the west). Also, ISIS only gained success because it used surprise attacks. It dressed up as police. Attacking people and driving villagers out of their homes are cowardly acts. There is nothing brave about it.

Inticing terror and fear through media, through murder, is not bravery.

The other iraqis, whether shia muslims, kurds, turkmens, christians, yezidis have never declared they would murder, usurp, steal, commit genocide against anyone. Unfortunately innocent sunnis are caught up in this calamity as well.

The act of knowing that your life is in danger, that you may be murdered in an unimaginable grotesque way but you're going to risk your life anyways to defend innocent people such as people in Sinjar, Amerli, etc. - that is bravery.

The iraqis are defending themselves because this cult ISIS openly targets and murders. They will murder a shia muslim, for the sake of enjoying murder. They've already shown they will even murder anyone else, christian, kurd, sunni who doesn't agree with them.

So you tell me, when a mad man is chasing a father down with a knife how is he tougher and more brave than the young son in shock who will try to save his father's life?

ISIS are not muslims. They are a cult.

Edited by The Canuck

Please.Without american raids and western arms which are now being delivered to those who fight against IS, said IS would crush all kind of resistance it encounters in the regions where it's fighting,be it Syria or Iraq.

Mind you,I am not saying that Shia are not brave!I'm saying it's shameful to side with the Americans against other Muslims.

US raids destroyed Iraqi Hezbolla offices in Jurf Sakhr and offered food and weapons to Pro ISIS  villages that surrounded Amerli . Biden is pro iraq division. One objective of this war is to clean the mid part of iraq from non sunni, non arabs presence, make ISIS take full control, give them enough power that allow them to be able to negotiate ….

It's suspiscious that the west is arming specifically the kurdish part of Iraq, when arming a part of a nation is illegal under international law because that part may wage war with those arms on the central government. And it's particularly ironical at this very time when sanctions are being imposed on Russia for doing the very same thing in Ukraine. The conspiracy intagits case would be that the kurds are armed because they want to divide Iraq into 2 parts, making the north a unofficial american state.

I believe they state that they arm the kurds publicly so as to not appear to take sides with the shi'ites in a sectarian war but that in reality it's the whole of the iraqi Army that is armed.

I think this time is a clear example on when Iranian, iraqi & western interest converge & it's stupid not to take this opportunity to co operate & establish good relations through securing the middle eastern safety in co operation between the 2, instead of assuming that there's always an evil plot lurking everywhere.

The US has no interest in a jihadi Iraq: their interest is in a stable Iraq that can deliver oil

Honorable Shias fighting alongside mass-murderers like Assad,the corrupt regimes of the Arabian peninsula,the Americans and the Israelis against Isis mujaheddin!

I really do not understand how you guys can look at yourselves in the mirror!

Have you no shame left?

Honorable Shias fighting alongside mass-murderers like Assad,the corrupt regimes of the Arabian peninsula,the Americans and the Israelis against Isis mujaheddin!

I really do not understand how you guys can look at yourselves in the mirror!

Have you no shame left?

28bcf81.jpg

And why I am not surprised when Takfiri members are allowed to say such stuffs here!?!!

The funny thing is, his name is Bilal - and if he would have done a little bit of research about the man he's named himself after, then he would know that even Sunnis admit that Bilal (ra) refused to pay allegiance to Abu Bakr and Umar and was exhiled because of it.

Bilal was the one who,when tortured,resisted the pain and defied his torturers proclaiming Tawheed to their faces,

Not a thing people who worship dead cousins of prophets can estimate,though.....

Where is this hate coming from? brother go outside for some fresh air, drink some coca cola and while you are at it watch a disney movie (i can recommend up or cars). Take a chill pill and relax because no one is being fazed from the hate you spew, the fact that these shia are now free from ISIS is literally burning you from the inside.

funny-meme-faces-.jpg

Edited by syeduddin