Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
syeduddin

Almost Assassination Of Tahir Ul Qadri

Rate this topic

While i was watching the inqilab (revolution) on tv i saw that someone was caught with gun in hand about to assassinate or had a plan to assassinate tahir ul qadri but he got caught so instead of having him killed then and there or even have him arrested tahir ul qadri instead hugged him and forgave him, i was wondering if anyone else saw it aswell? 

The only image i managed to find

10393889_10152278269293059_8286844678615

Edited by syeduddin

That armed guy turned out to be a plainclothes policeman who was mistaken and beaten up and taken on stage and when Qadri realised he hugged him loool.

The guy lies in the hospital with a punctured head now.

Fools.

well that was nothing more than a tawdry publicity stunt

That armed guy turned out to be a plainclothes policeman who was mistaken and beaten up and taken on stage and when Qadri realised he hugged him loool.

The guy lies in the hospital with a punctured head now.

Fools.

do you guys think that this revolution will actually bring pakistan better leadership and actual change?.. i have my doubts at the back of my mind, but i am hopeful because i haven't been home in years and i would love to show my soon to be wife where my blood flows

do you guys think that this revolution will actually bring pakistan better leadership and actual change?.. i have my doubts at the back of my mind, but i am hopeful because i haven't been home in years and i would love to show my soon to be wife where my blood flows

MWM is completely misguided as they are supporting TuQ. TuQ through his who life has used names of AhlulBayt in order to enlarge his crowd and get sympathies of common shias.

He uses name of Usman and Ali ibne Abi Talib in same phrase as great rulers.

When these MWM leaders will wake up and come back under the leadership of our Imam and stop supporting TuQ and PAT.

In our religion, given by Ahlul Bayt, end does not justify means.

this is a shallow revolution.revolution. Qadri and Ik are lords of chaos who've paralyzed the twin cities for four days and God knows when are they going to put an end to our suffering.they are all sheep in wolf disguise. my heart is on hand to see these Jahil people following the dictators.if they think they can topple government by rallying into Islamabad whenever they want then they're truly mistaken. they can't overthrow nawaz from power. The fact is that when there are no  more morons blowing themselves up we welcome marches and sit-ins.We are dying following,satisfying,proving...Clinging to false center.

Edited by saba fatima naqvi

Yuck, we don't want to know where your blood flows or who you would like to show the thing where your blood flows.

Because it is meant for the one you show it to. not us.

I can understand what your trying to say, i am sorry if i offended you or anyone else bro... I for one want to show only to the ones that i love or respect  where i am from, its my home and my land however knowing that there might be some chance to see something good happening. I am very excited  and i do get carried away.

I can understand what your trying to say, i am sorry if i offended you or anyone else bro... I for one want to show only to the ones that i love or respect  where i am from, its my home and my land however knowing that there might be some chance to see something good happening. I am very excited  and i do get carried away.

Great, just enjoy what god gave you