Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
syeduddin

Post Various Pics Here

Rate this topic

Servidor:

I anticipate this is French Literature...

...and calculating that it's the story about the man who sells his watch to buy his wife a comb, and the wife who sells her hair to buy him a chain for his watch,

???????

Servidor:

I anticipate this is French Literature...

...and calculating that it's the story about the man who sells his watch to buy his wife a comb, and the wife who sells her hair to buy him a chain for his watch,

???????

No.  ^_^

Good Old days.

Excellent pics, AnaAmmar - good old times when Pakistan was a sane, normal and open minded developing country, till mullahs came along with their nauseous world view and hate and bigotry, destroying everything.

LOL you guys sound like Shahis when they talk about Iran.

Obviously, the circumstances are not analogous. But they like to post pictures of "Iran before the revolution" (which consists mainly of IranAir advertisements, the "nicer" parts of Tehran, and women in miniskirts) and long for the good old days.

Obviously, the circumstances are not analogous. But they like to post pictures of "Iran before the revolution" (which consists mainly of IranAir advertisements, the "nicer" parts of Tehran, and women in miniskirts) and long for the good old days.

Prima facie, yes, they appear to be similar. However, what happened in Iran is completely dissimilar to what has come to happen in Pakistan.

Pakistan's tolerance and relative liberalism has metamorphosed into a cryptic form of religiopolitical fascism: Introduction of terrorism, murderous sectarianism, general lawlessness, massive corruption, degeneration of the quality of life, and all things worst. On comparison the a-religious politics and its attendant pluralist strains where people of other religions and sects were relatively free and safe in that country looks like a heaven in retrospect.

I'd much rather have a singing Nazia Hassan in jeans dancing on stage than a repulsive looking hateful mullah making the masses dance to his tune, because, sometimes, you have to make a hard choice.

Edited by Marbles

i know it looks like that but it is different in reality.

iran got islamic revolution with true leadership and it is progressing in every field but we got takfiri and terrorist revolution.

i know it looks like that but it is different in reality.

iran got islamic revolution with true leadership and it is progressing in every field but we got takfiri and terrorist revolution.

Lol

Terrorist revolution: what a fantastic coining of a term. Fits the current mullah-led upheavals in Afghanistan, Libya, Pakistan, Iraq, Syria etc to a tee.

Ok so........

I wanna live here!!!

Anybody has visited it? it's Hunza Valley in Pakistan. 

I was reading that majority of their population is Ismaili and their life expectancy is 110 to 120 years. 

Anyway...... If I can't live there at least visit :( 

post-138742-0-05328100-1410301617_thumb.

post-138742-0-53067800-1410301618_thumb.

post-138742-0-64097500-1410301621_thumb.

post-138742-0-22758600-1410303569_thumb.

post-138742-0-48235800-1410303765_thumb.